yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend and Evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend and Evolve

I was reading a lot of post lately and found this post about copulins, they look very popular around some experienced users and recently found out Ascend has copulins in it. Copulins (from what I read) seem to make you look like you just had sex and some people say they "turn on" a woman.
    The thing is, I read the GOALS post before, and the XS page says Ascend is a status pheromone. I wanted a sexual phero, that's why I wanted to get Evolve, but after reading all those post about how cops turn on a woman, I just can't decide which one would be better. I want to be sexually attractive to a girl again, and I want her to think I had sex just before we met (whenever we meet again) so, what do you think? I'm a little short on money, so I don't think I can afford Desire me, but feel free writting all your thoughts here

Check out this post I just made on copulins:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...w-do-they-work

Evolve may be attractive because of eNONE, a pheromone known to cause arousal. The literature on copulins is still in its infancy, and we simply don't know if the arousal of eNONE is different than the arousal of copulins. Maybe some of the women around here can tell us if they've noticed a difference? Sweetpea~ KateD Leslie ?

My personal advice is to use both. With pheromones we don't know a lot, so overlap is always a good thing to cover your bases.

If you're short on money, stick with the A.C.E pack. It is discounted, will give you Evolve, Cohesion, and Ascend w/cops. I also know you want Xist....I think it really is hard to pick if you are short on money, but if you have to pick out of the 4 I would get Evolve and Xist over Ascend. But I really can't discount the importance that A1 from Cohesion will get you and the copulins.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I'll try and make an effort to get A.C.E. and XiSt, but if i can't buy them all, I think I'll get XiSt + Evolve

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X