yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A.C.E. and A.E.A1 oil versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.C.E. and A.E.A1 oil versions

Xcc knowledgeispower Guys what do you thing about this? Usability, dosage,results? Now I am under 2d Accend neck 2d evolve chest and 2 d a1-10 whirsts
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Sasharana Now if I remember correctly, you might be wanting to get a better relationship with you wife or girlfriend, is that right? If so, I'd encourage you think about sticking with XiSt.

Now if you don't have XiSt, I might encourage you to think about starting with 1 drop of Ascend, 50 mcg A1 (total application), and 1 drop of Taboo (instead of Evolve). Evolve is VERY sexual and if your wife or girlfriend is a bit displeased with you, too much sexiness and that might be bad.

Also where are you thinking about wearing your Ascend-Evolve-A1 combination?

I completely understand wanting to put on a lot of sexy and status pheromones. Please remember women get horny all the time and then turn away from sex. Sex for them seems to work a bit differently for them. Emotional comfort. Physical safety. Feeling cared for. Disinhibition. What their friends might think. Etc. So they have more "locks" that would need to be opened than a man would.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      Sasharana Now if I remember correctly, you might be wanting to get a better relationship with you wife or girlfriend, is that right? If so, I'd encourage you think about sticking with XiSt.

Now if you don't have XiSt, I might encourage you to think about starting with 1 drop of Ascend, 50 mcg A1 (total application), and 1 drop of Taboo (instead of Evolve). Evolve is VERY sexual and if your wife or girlfriend is a bit displeased with you, too much sexiness and that might be bad.

Also where are you thinking about wearing your Ascend-Evolve-A1 combination?

I completely understand wanting to put on a lot of sexy and status pheromones. Please remember women get horny all the time and then turn away from sex. Sex for them seems to work a bit differently for them. Emotional comfort. Physical safety. Feeling cared for. Disinhibition. What their friends might think. Etc. So they have more "locks" that would need to be opened than a man would.
      You will be laughing but now I want more) My relationship is stable. She said me she loves me and I see it When I came from work I use one of 4 combos XiSt+NA or NA+A1 or XiSt+Love Boat or BW + NA. And change combo every day For no addiction to one combo)

And now I want adventures

Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal

Comment

Sasharana Ok so things are better in your relationship now. I'm happy for you.

Now if you are wanting adventures, and your wife or girlfriend finds out... then what? Would putting on XiSt solve any anger or mistrust she might have if she found out about your adventures? Something you might want to think about.

Now if you still insist on wanting adventures, Evolve mixed with something else could work in certain circumstances. However where would you wear it? If you are wearing it on campus (I think you said you work at a college), then I would consider Taboo (instead of Evolve) combined with XiSt.

I'd also consider Nude but if I was wearing Nude around the same woman, I'd eventually switch to NA + 50 mcg of A1 to make things "more serious or deep emotionally" and stop wearing Nude around her.

Here are some tips on how and when to use Nude:

http://houseofpheromones.com/nude-re...-alchemy-labs/

Other combinations or formulas I'd consider are:

BW + XiSt
        Api + Vibe
        Celebrity
        Barely Legal
        Escape the Friend Zone (Pheromone Treasures)
        Swoon (Pheromone Treasures)
        Taboo + Crush OR Cohesion
        The Hookup (Pheromone Treasures)
        Evolve + Crush OR Cohesion
        Evolve + XiSt

But keep in mind, I would only wear Evolve or The Hookup at a date or bar or night club. I wouldn't wear it for my day time pheromone.

Comment

ACE I would use 1 spray of each, all on neck. The reason is because spraying on wrists is more likely to get those mones washed off after you wash hands, etc. Diffusion is just fine on the neck and the heat is most there so it is the perfect spot...like SteveO says, just spray some one, people overthink about where to spray, but as long as its on some skin it will diffuse and work the same. It makes no difference if its under your neck or behind your neck, the self-effects are going to be the same because your mone cloud is huge (10-15+ feet) so a 6 inch difference is not going to make any difference. If you are using oils, 2 drops of each might be better, but I would not really go above 1 drop of Evolve. So maybe 2 Ascend, 2 Cohesion or A1 and 1 Evolve...

And I agree with @Xcc...this does not sound very good in the end. I'm not here to be the moral police, but I will tell you that if your adventures involve another woman your wife will eventually find out and it will not be good and you will lose both of them. Now, if your adventures means just appearing more attractive around other women and just some innocent flirting than that's a different case and I totally understand as it is confidence boosting to know you are sought after.
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower My target not cheating) It's self discovery and flirting) It's specifications of my work) And of course it's funny and interesting)

Comment

Use Crush+Taboo..I use Two sprays of taboo on the neck left and right of the jugular. Then I take a flat surface that can keep the spray from running off and spray one spray of Crush on it. Might sound crazy but trust me it's not. Dab your finger off that surface you just sprayed and dab it on the upper wrist near the elbow fold on the right and left your arms. Neck is good but you'll experience better hits when all your mones arenot fighting for attention from the same spot at least for me. I personally prefer crush on my wrist, when we tend to talk we use hand and arm gestures...now think about it doesn't it seem more diffused when it's extended? Test it out and see what best fits you but you can't go wrong with Crush+Taboo. Great combo for work play

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X