yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adecuate product for college/University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adecuate product for college/University

Hello guys ! I have been using mones since 3 years ago, but mainly for night game and dates.. nowadays, I haven't use mones in long time, just rarely... I wonder to ask your opinion about what pheromones from XS do you like to wear for example at college?
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Depends on what your going for. Two people I would ask is @knowledgeispower and Xcc

Comment

Loquisimo I'm not at a college campus, but if I were...

I'd have the following in my pheromone cabinet:

Liquid Alchemy Labs (Nude, Wolf, Bad Wolf, Voodoo, Nude Alpha)

PheromoneXS (Barely Legal, Taboo, Evolve, XiSt, Api, Vibe, Crush, Glow, Celebrity)

Pheromone Treasures (The Hookup, Swoon, Escape the Friend Zone, Grail of Affection)

I'd use Grail of Affection, Nude Alpha, or Crush only AFTER a woman was thinking of me in a romantic direction (so I'd use Voodoo, Nude, Taboo, Barely Legal, Swoon, XiSt, or Escape the Friend Zone for developing her feelings in that direction).

For social events: Wolf, or Api plus Vibe.

Social events: Celebrity, or Wolf, or Api plus Vibe

Clubbing: Bad Wolf

Sex: The Hookup, or Glow, or Evolve

If she's mad at me for some reason: XiSt

If she's moody: Crush

If I was A1 sensitive, I'd substitute Cohesion for Crush

The Api plus Vibe combination would be an important one. Wolf does fine on it's own. So does Celebrity.

As an example: There's a woman you think is really cute in one of your classes. I'd always sit within 10 feet of her. At some point before, during, or after class, I'd make a point to talk with her. Maybe make a humorous comment now and then. Like if her pencil tip breaks when she's writing, whisper to her "Stupid pencil!"

I'd probably wear Api plus Vibe more often than any other. It should increase my popularity. Talk to others in the class. Organize an outing with others after class and invite her. Women at college age seem to feel less pressured or "safer" in groups.

I'd let her see me as a leader and organizer. That's going to work as well as probably pheromones, too. Women like leaders.

Comment

• Loquisimo
        Loquisimo commented
        Editing a comment
        Xcc,gave a great guide,I think if someone can be leader of outing,group is following his suggestions and also is humorous also aware of situations.I am totally sure, you don't need any product at all.

I use my mones on a college campus every day. Although I'm a graduate student, they have had great effects on undergrads. I have mainly used Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion and found it works wonders around undergrads. Two products that have worked well with younger women also are Barely Legal and Celebrity. Sadly I have not had the chance to test these out, but they are designed to be more attractive to a younger woman while Ascend may be a bit too alpha for some women (although still attractive). If I were you I would test these 6 and a combination of them. You will not go wrong with Xist + Taboo + Cohesion on campus. Evolve is good but only for dates, I wouldn't wear it to class. Celebrity and Barely Legal might be a good combo too. Ascend really depends on whether you want that high-alpha status vibe or not. I personally wear it because my work is also on campus, but if you're just wearing these to class you probably can get away without using Ascend (Xist already is a good alpha product and much less intimidating than Ascend). Celebrity is a much softer alpha product and makes you "popular" so to say I've heard. Good luck!
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Loquisimo You've been provided some really good suggestions on here. Also if you go to the store, all of the products have a good description on what they can do for you. Also look in to GOALS

I've tried many of the products here, and have been using them for some time. Recently I've started experimenting with SOB. It is unlike any product I've tried from anywhere! So, if you want to be the bad boy hot girls go crazy for, you must try it! Read it's description

I honestly regret on not trying it earlier, I've missed out on so much excitement. SOB is super good!

Try SOB + Bliss going out!

Comment

• Loquisimo
          Loquisimo commented
          Editing a comment
          SOB + Bliss sounds like a great mix...I almost run out of Bliss, but probably SOB+Love boat, would be great too...

• knowledgeispower
          knowledgeispower commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually read about SOB + Bliss + Cohesion, trying it out as we speak!

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
        Loquisimo You've been provided some really good suggestions on here. Also if you go to the store, all of the products have a good description on what they can do for you. Also look in to GOALS

I've tried many of the products here, and have been using them for some time. Recently I've started experimenting with SOB. It is unlike any product I've tried from anywhere! So, if you want to be the bad boy hot girls go crazy for, you must try it! Read it's description

I honestly regret on not trying it earlier, I've missed out on so much excitement. SOB is super good!

Try SOB + Bliss going out!
        SOB definitely sounds like a product college girls would be after, as long as the wearer knows the vibe he will give off isn't the friendliest and be ready for shit testing from the college girls lol
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
          (Xist already is a good alpha product and much less intimidating than Ascend). SOB definitely sounds like a product college girls would be after, as long as the wearer knows the vibe he will give off isn't the friendliest and be ready for shit testing from the college girls
          I'm going to put you on the spot. So don't use Ascend in class, use XiSt because it's less intimidating, but SOB sounds good. I can almost promise you SOB is going to be more "intimidating" than Ascend based on the androEnone content alone. Plus there's the beta androstenol in there that will probably amplify those feelings. So knowledgeispower could you please clarify?

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
            Harrisalexis90 commented
            Editing a comment
            I too have found ascend really harsh

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

I'm going to put you on the spot. So don't use Ascend in class, use XiSt because it's less intimidating, but SOB sounds good. I can almost promise you SOB is going to be more "intimidating" than Ascend based on the androEnone content alone. Plus there's the beta androstenol in there that will probably amplify those feelings. So knowledgeispower could you please clarify?
          SOB and Xist are on opposite ends of the spectrum and I was trying to make the point that they would give the most noticeable effects. With SOB the product will intimidate a lot of college girls but also would make the wearer attractive as he is that SOB girls want and likely will get shit-tested and direct confrontation (which if the wearer can handle the vibe and knows how to drive it will give him good results). Xist on the other hand will attract college girls as a "boyfriend type" and won't be intimidating at all. This is also attractive; keep in mind SOB and Xist will likely attract different types of girls. Both will get the girls, but each has a different vibe.

Ascend on the other hand is kind of in the middle. It's more alpha than Xist yet less Alpha than SOB. The problem with Ascend in a college setting is its not alpha enough to get negative effects (which can be turned into positive results such as passing shit tests, etc if the person knows how to drive it) yet is more intimidating than Xist so women may not approach. Don't get me wrong, I love Ascend in a college setting, but I'm also not looking for a relationship as I'm already married. But I think that SOB vs Xist are better products to try because they will get hits (although different types of hits) and are easier to drive so to say. You can still get hits with Ascend, but you need to be proactive. With SOB and Xist the hits are pretty much coming to you (although Xist takes more time and is more subtle at first). With Ascend, you have to break that intimidation barrier and have more game than with SOB and Xist. That being said, the easiest of the 3 to use would be Xist. Now I do combine Ascend + Xist but I have an entirely different goal in mind. Plus I add Cohesion + Taboo to my mix which softens the Alpha vibe that Ascend gives off. Now I didn't say don't use Ascend, I said "but they are designed to be more attractive to a younger woman while Ascend may be a bit too alpha for some women (although still attractive). If I were you I would test these 6 and a combination of them."
          PXS
          AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Thank you for the thorough clarification! I've been learning a lot from you. Are you sure you're not a defector from the AD chemistry lab team?

Comment

knowledgeispower Thank you for the thorough clarification! I've been learning a lot from you. Are you sure you're not a defector from the AD chemistry lab team?
              lol! I wish I was!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

When new people as myself come on these forums we learn a lot. Everyday I'm reading more and more interesting stuff. I look forward to reading new discoveries and stories. knowledgeispower and Xcc you guys are top Educators to me.

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985 You are welcome. Please keep in mind I don't have all the answers and there are people on here who are far more experienced in pheromones than me.

Comment

Loquisimo you said "Xcc,gave a great guide,I think if someone can be leader of outing,group is following his suggestions and also is humorous also aware of situations.I am totally sure, you don't need any product at all."

As true as that is, having products can help tip the odds in your favor so leadership is even easier.

Comment

Short report-
                      1 little spray SOB + 2 sprays Cohesion + 1 spray Androstadienone (in the wrists)

At university, we were at classroom, 3 classmates: 1 good looking girl HB 9, 21 yo +2 males.

I arrived first, I just sit down, few minutes after arrived the others. Girl comes and sit just beside me. I just dont pay attention to her.

I keep answering messages on the holy telephone. I can perceive girl hit the floor with her feet. Like trying to get some attention. I keep ignoring in a relax position.

One classmate leaves the classroom, then the other also. Classroom stays just me and her. I can see from my bionique eye, girl is killing herself to talk with me. Is like she struggles to make an opener, and is just trying to think what to say. I dont even give eye contact, that would help her to make an opener.

After few minutes

Girl: How do you enjoy in this country?
                      Me: excuse me? (I heard, but I make her to repeat, as if Im not expecting she is going to talk to me).

Girl:How do you enjoy in this country?
                      Me: well, I enjoy anywhere. (I tell with an smile).
                      what about you, how did you enjoy last week? (we had holiday Autumn week).
                      Girl: I was working.
                      Me: what kind of work?
                      Girl: well, nothing related to our study, but in a factory.

Then, to classroom enters a classmate, immediately she broke interaction by talking to classmate. Probably, she doesn't want others know she was talking with me.
                      After this, I turn back my head and face in other direction than to the girl. Then class starts...
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

• Ixist
                        Ixist commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nothing so far hits as hard as SOB! It's absolutely lethal, and I can't get enough of it. I really love it, and it's my # 1 blend right now. You have to try it at a nightclub or bar scene!

By the way, once I went to some sort of language tandem activity couple years ago.. I was wearing a sample of Xist spray.. right there I remember it hit very hard a girl..I really saw how affected her. Married 24 yo girl, 5 HB. She insist to have my phone number (I just got her, but I didnt give mine). One week after, she propose to meet for a "coffee". Girl was a pervert.
                      Well, I regret the situation. Better, no go with a married girl, also no good looking. Anyway, Xist spray hit hard... I would like to buy a new Xist spray and see if I can get a hard hit again, however I still have enough Xist oil...

Comment

knowledgeispower Let us know how SOB + Bliss + Cohesion combo works. It's also on my list to try! I'm also interested in trying SOB + A1, just like sexnificant

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                          MychaelAngelo1985 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just order the c/b of A1 spray at 12.5 mg 10ml. I want to test it with Taboo and Xist. But bliss+cohesion+SOB I'm curoius to know also

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                        knowledgeispower Let us know how SOB + Bliss + Cohesion combo works. It's also on my list to try! I'm also interested in trying SOB + A1, just like sexnificant
                        I posted on it in my journal today! I'm going to be experimenting with this mix a lot, I like it!
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

Last week, I was using: Xist oil + Cohesion spray. I could see, some hits from at least a couple of classmates.

Comment

Loquisimo What were the hits?

I think XiSt is under-rated in terms of how quickly it can work. I realize for some it can take months to see significant effects, but I've seen results that seem to me quite quick.

Comment

Loquisimo What were the hits?

I think XiSt is under-rated in terms of how quickly it can work. I realize for some it can take months to see significant effects, but I've seen results that seem to me quite quick.
                              Hits: 1-tall girl was doing eye contact with some sort of smile. Several times. Normally, when women are in a group, they don't want that their peers know, she is somehow showing interest in a guy. Tall girl was like she didn't care.

2- Blonde girls (two) were very helpful and attentive, smiley.

Of course, I could imagine that without pheromone their behavior it may be same. Perhaps pheromones just like put a slightly comfort in the equation.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X