yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I don't understand how works some products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand how works some products

I have a lot of different FSX products. But until this time I don't understand how works some of them.
    Somebody discribe me what I must wait from this products - when I use it solo or in mixes - Cohesion,Taboo,Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey

Because i really can not understand how they act.
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Sasharana you should read the product descriptions on the PXS website. They have a great description of what each product is designed to do and what GOALS it is meant to achieve. I'll give you a quick run down but for a thorough understanding you should read what the website says. Also use the search button here and look at other reviews people have posted about these products over the years.

Odyssey is a heavy A-Nol mix. It is designed for parties and to be honest it's not great most of the time because it gives you a headache. I personally would never use this other than for fun but it probably will not get you any attraction from women other than a lot of chatter.

Cohesion is an A1/dienone product meant to calm and comfort women, it is also a natural attractant and will make women want to touch and cuddle with you/

Crush is like Cohesion only much much more stronger, but for some men including me this product makes me sleepy/tired because it has a lot of A1.

Flirt is a social product. It is great by itself or mixed with other products, it will get women very chatty.

Exotica is a social attractant designed for women who are sensitive to eNONE. I have heard it works well with Asians.

Taboo is a nice product but is best mixed. It is designed to be light-hearted yet sexual. It has a bit of eNONE (5 mcg/spray) which is enough to arouse a woman and also has a bit of A1, some eRONE for status, and some A-nol for social aspects. It is a good product by itself and some compare it to Ammo from AndroticsDirect but it is much much better than Ammo and more potent and stronger. I like to mix Taboo with everything, sometimes only 1 or 2 sprays is enough no need for more.

Lastly, Vibes is a social product like Flirt, but it has more deep bonding social mones like B-Nol, and it has some eRONE for status. So while Flirt will get women to talk, Vibe will get women to open up and bond more with you.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower wow fantastic answer! Thank you very much ! I very rarely use standalone mones . I found out working mixes for me. And now try to expand my experience with mones in standalone mode. And another one question to you . What real time for rewearing mones. Because sometimes I have overdose . Wind or clothes can erase mone from skin?
      Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
        knowledgeispower wow fantastic answer! Thank you very much ! I very rarely use standalone mones . I found out working mixes for me. And now try to expand my experience with mones in standalone mode. And another one question to you . What real time for rewearing mones. Because sometimes I have overdose . Wind or clothes can erase mone from skin?
        Wind does not erase mones, it just makes it less effective, so if you walk outside and it is windy and you go inside a room you will be fine. Clothing doesn't erase mones, it makes them STICKIER. So if you spray on your clothes they may last a long time. I don't recommend this because they can buildup and you can overdose like that, also the diffusion will be less on clothes. If you overspray a bit on your clothes that's fine, just don't spray directly on your clothes.

The average time for the sprays is 6-8 hours and the oils 8-12 hours. Personally after 6 hours I will reapply half the dose if a spray. So if I use 2 sprays at 8 am, at 2 pm I will add on 1 more spray. However the effects really do last 8+ hours
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Thanks for the answer. And what do you thing about working distance of mones? And another one very important question for me) If I use 2 sprays in my mix - how much oil I must use?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
            knowledgeispower Thanks for the answer. And what do you thing about working distance of mones? And another one very important question for me) If I use 2 sprays in my mix - how much oil I must use?
            If you are indoors they can diffuse quite a lot. I would say 10-15 feet is a good diffusion distance but they really can work 25 feet + if you have been in the room for a while. I would say when you first walk into a room the diffusion "cloud" surrounding you is probably 3-5 feet all around you 360. And within 5 minutes it will be 15+ feet and so on....they diffuse pretty well. The most effects/hits will happen within 15 feet I have found after 5 minutes.

As for oil, it really depends. The oil is more concentrated, but it also diffuses slower which is why it is more concentrated. If you use 2 sprays I would use at least 2 drops of oil, but you can try 3-4 drops and see how that works. I felt I always needed to use more with oil simply because it diffuses slower.
            PXS
            AD

Comment

knowledgeispower As I see you prefer sprays then oils? In what kind of situation oils and sprays works better?

Comment

Sprays will always work better, the only time oils are better is if you absolutely need them to last 8-12 hours (with sprays it will only work 6-8 ish hours). Also with oils some say the signature is more "natural" because it is slower diffusing. From what I gather sprays are always superior and oils are better only if you want a slow diffusion and have a long time with your target and very very close proximity (within like 3-5 feet max). Also keep in mind PXS products have more oil in their sprays than other companies, so even their sprays are a bit slower diffusing and last a bit longer than most companies and also more "believeable/natural" because of that.
                PXS
                AD

Comment

knowledgeispower if I understood you correctly. Spray is for everyday use and oils for special situations such as family movies or dinner together?
                  And another question. At some of your posts I have seen that you prefer to use in the mixes only one spray of each pheromone. Why?

Comment

Yes exactly. Oils also last longer so if you are going to be with the person for 8+ hours they're better so you don't have to reapply.

PXS products are a lot more concentrated and more potent than other competitors they usually have 10x more pheromones so you rarely will need more than one spray. I feel it is a waste of money to use more than one spray and SteveO himself said 1 is usually more than enough.
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Thank you) And what do you thing about using same pheromone oil and spray together?

Comment

It's not a bad idea. It depends on what you're trying to achieve. For example I have both Xist oil and spray and sometimes I'll put 1 drop oil and 1 spray so I can get both the fast effects and the longer lasting more natural effects. If they're different products (like evolve oil and let's say cohesion spray) you can do that too. Just remember the spray will be the one your target will notice first. Some people like to do that and put social sprays and sexual oils so the social side hits first and then the oil will ease into the sexuality. It's not a bad idea!
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

Your age,ethnicity and environment affect how mones work for you so better to give some more info.
                          Cohesion-buffered A1 for A1 senstitive individuals.There are other molecules too to help with cushy feelings.
                          Crush-unbuffered A1.There are other molecules too to help with cushy feelings.If you have cohesion,crush is redundant because they have almost the same formula(except for a1 buffer in cohesion)

Taboo-light attraction(all in one product) for 18-25
                          Exotica-for conservative,shy and Asian women
                          Flirt-Social that encourage flirting.
                          Vibes-is a combination of bliss+flirt+connection.(all in one social)
                          Odyssey-tons of anol+clary sage oil for making everything funny(like laughing gas)

Comment

knowledgeispower interesting idea to mix spray and oil different type products together

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
                            Your age,ethnicity and environment affect how mones work for you so better to give some more info.
                            White 34 . Works with white 20-24 Girls. At home white 29 wife

Comment

You can use taboo+crush/cohesion for your wife.Odyssey when your wife is mad at you.lol.Vibe for work(use a good cover this one is stinky).

Comment

Using pheromones, is kind of tricky as there are many products.. and there is only few products that can be used standalone. As anything in life, we learned from mistakes, probably many of us, we have seen the reaction of overdose in a girl. I have seen, pretty scary faces, and some running away as if they feel in danger (I remember with TUTH).

I think, before using pheromones is better to know about human being and their emotions. Then will be easier to understand what products to buy and to use.
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X