yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Share your SOB experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copied and pasted from me PT journal.

So I went to a place called prohibition, and this is a place where chicks go to, basically to find a ONS. Got in the line and there were 3 chicks who got from behind me. So I turned around and said a simple g'day and started chatting with'em, by the looks of it they're a good target cos they were already tipsy and they're from Sydney.

Got in the club and I separated from them and started just socializing with others there and started playing pool with another group there.

The 3 girls from the line came close to that pool table area, so after I took me shot in the pool game, I went to talk to'em again. Luckily I remembered their names, so that was good. And then when it was time for me shot, I went back to the table and kept playing that game.

After a while, I saw 2 of them again around the bar area so I went next the brunette one to get a drink for meself. And that's when things got better.

I went to the lounge where they were and kept chatting with'em. When I got a bit bored chatting, I grabbed the brunette by her hand and went to the dance floor.

Kept dancing for a while and that's when things got steamy. And I took the risk and asked the million bucks question, "your place or mine?" With a smile. She had a hotel room paid by her company so we went there and the rest of it is just behind doors. Lol.

I applied 4 sample sprays of the set up SOB yesterday around mid day to test it on ride shares, and then around 9pm applied another 2 sprays on top of the previous app points. Which were neck area.

Target is European descent. And she's about 27 brunette hazel light blue eyes. A nice 8. Petite figure small tits, small arse, and a good playful little personality.

I wish I knew SOB before. This product is slowly going up the pyramid for me. Gives me the extreme cocky feeling too when I wear it. But still very calm and collected. I love it.

Comment

So you had success with 4 sample sprays? Man it must be just me because I used about that much and got nothing. I was thinking I ODed. Granted I wasn't at a hook up club but still.....

Hopefully I have enough to test again.

Comment

• DrChocolate
        DrChocolate commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah mate. For me this product is perfect.

4 sample sprays was the dose.

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        My sprayer didn't work right so it could actually have been more or less. Four is just an estimate. See my journal entry from Friday 7/21.

• DrChocolate
        DrChocolate commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah. Am with ya.

DrChocolate Awesome! Yes SOB is extremely good for one night stands. Especially in places where you know women are looking for that

It just works very well in uninhibited club and bar environments

Did you wear any cover cologne over it?

I sometimes wear it without cover but I find it too smelly. I started spraying cologne right on top of it, seems to be working still. I do notice that it may hit harder when it stinks uncovered lol

I'm experimenting with cover on top lately

Comment

Thanks Ixist. It was a bottle set up. Steve-O sent me a sample bottle with about 2/3rds of the bottle. So I added a coupl'a drops of DM oil and a blend of amber patchouli sandlewood vanilla and coconut essential oil into it. Shook it for a while on a vibrator. Lol. And sprayed 4 sample sprayes about 6 hours ago to test it on a few ride shares. And then sprayed a coupl'a more before I went out.

Hope this helps.

Comment

DrChocolate Ok, thank you for sharing. I get all my blends unscented now, I spray a cover cologne after spraying the blend

I don't think I will put anything in the bottle and mix it because I like to wear and have different colognes

I feel like I could ruin the blend if I mix it, but maybe I'll try one day

I think in a way it's better to mix it right on your skin, sprays the unscented blend and than fragrance on top, or frangrance first

My main reason for it is to cover up the stink, spraying right on top of it does a good job but I'm not sure if it effects diffusion in a negative way, or maybe the blend doesn't work as intended

I'm still getting self effects so I assume it still works, maybe just a little bit slower? I can't tell for sure yet

Comment

3 full sprays worth? Well I guess we don't actually know since it's diluted huh. Can't wait to hear more.

Ixist I recently have comments about a weird smell after my cover fizzled. I think a solid cover is needed with SOB.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie True. Not sure the exact amount. Plus cos it was 2 additional sample sprays, it's more of a layer after the initial 6 hours. Also, cos it was diluted with EO's it's not the same. And the cops smell was still there though. Cos I've spiked it with more cops.

Am planning to get a full bottle of SOB spray with cops. I'll keep ya's posted as soon as I run it.

Ixist Covering for me depends on the carrier of the product and the product in itself.

if it's an oil, I find an alchohol spray OVER the app point is better. If it's an alchohol, I find both over OR/AND under is better. But I admit that am the cologne guy. Lol. Matter of fact am proud of it. So I reek of cologne.

For me I prefer the scented products. I got a few unscented. But most of'em r scented.

I read a lot of mixed opinions about covering. So by the looks of it, it comes down to personal preference I think.

Comment

I've tried over. I've tried under. I've tried beside. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I have to agree with you and say that it probably doesn't make a difference. Especially knowing that XS products are designed to work with or without cover.

It also makes sense that adding cover would only help with diffusion since the cologne is designed to diffuse and would probably help with lifting the molecules.

I wish I knew the exact science of diffusion and covers. But it does make sense that cover would assist in diffusion

It probably also depends on the cologne, maybe

I know for a fact that XS blends work very well unscented without any cover but are pretty stinky that way, so they kind of need a cover

Comment

I've gathered a lot of info from these threads. Hope it helps.

Comment

Yes they are super concentrated but even still they don't stink as bad as natural BO. I work with the public and regularly encounter some nasty smelling fuckers. Gimme phero stink any day.

Besides KateD says she likes the natural smell of pheros. Just because a guy is turned off by their smell doesn't mean women are. We're guys, of course we don't find it attractive. I always hear women say they love the smell of a freshly sweaty man. It's only natural. I've noticed that several hours after applying the ACE package that the smell resembles my natural scent. It's not unpleasant. Women tell me my natural scent is sweet and musky. They love it.

Now cops......I love it....but women maybe not so much unless they're already aroused. KateD says they make her horny so who knows.

Comment

Yeah my room mate says she loves the way I smell sometimes. And those times happen to be whenever I'm wearing taboo. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                          I was surprised ... how little -none irritation I felt.
                          Same here. I get bad enone anxiety from most enone driven products even taboo which doesn't have too much enone. But the anxiety I get from SOB is minimal. There is some ingredient in SOB which eliminates the enone anxiety for me.

Comment

How does SOB do with church girls and girls that haven't had sex in a while? Does it work well with Xist, Love Boat, Cohesion?
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                              How does SOB do with church girls and girls that haven't had sex in a while? Does it work well with Xist, Love Boat, Cohesion?

That's a good question Manover. Am not sure TBH. Cos I haven't tried it on church girls.

but I personally don't think church girls're any different than bad girls.

believe me, even the most good girl has a sexy side to her. Lol. U just need to take her to that side.

good luck.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X