yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Share your SOB experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your SOB experience

Just as the topic suggests, share your SOB experience. I'm going to start wearing SOB solo to see what it does. The self effects I get from it are incredible!

It uplifts me, gives me better focus and concentration. Puts me in a really good mood, and dissolves any worry inside me.

I've read some good reviews by searching on the forum, but I haven't really taken it out in the world much. I would appreciate any input

Will people hate me if I wear it solo? Or maybe just envy me, as the SOB who gets the girl?

How many sprays solo? Is it a good standalone?

Ixist SOB is very strong. But I have negative exp with it( And now don't use is. But SOB is very very powerful you can believe me . It's really works. But it's scared my girl. Maybe it was OD but after fast sexual result ( very very fast) was interrupted act without reason . She sad she don't want anymore. Without SOB I have not problem like that. But I thing it's her individual reaction or OD.
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

• Ixist
      Ixist commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing! How many sprays of SOB were you wearing when your girl reacted that way?

• Sasharana
      Sasharana commented
      Editing a comment
      Two sprays - stomach

• MRSNAKE
      MRSNAKE commented
      Editing a comment
      Try one next time see how it goes. I think you OD.

I get those self-effects while wearing Ascend w/cops and I think it's mostly thanks to the cops and the eNONE. I believe SOB has a lot more cops than Ascend does so I can imagine the self-effects are magnified! If you've checked out my spreadsheet (https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents) you'll see that SOB has 1875 mcg/spray of mones while Ascend only has 375 mcg/spray! That's 1.875 milligrams per spray!!!

That being said, I have NOT tried SOB, but I will tell you from what I have read, it is one of those mixes like Bad Wolf for example that really require the user to "drive" the signature or else the signature will drive you and will crash miserably.

SOB like Bad Wolf gives a very Alpha-vibe. You cannot get friendzoned while wearing it, or you would have to try very very very hard. Unlike beta-products, you will not be approachable to most girls. The most promiscuous may approach you, but most will find you too intimidating. Now this doesn't mean its not a good product! Because those girls who are intimidated by you probably are attracted to you because of the SOB factor. It's just you have to have game and have to go after the girl, you have to put up with a ton of shit testing and successfully pass. If so, I have heard great things from products like SOB and BW for these reasons and will probably get you the 10/10 type "hot" girls. But because its not user friendly, its usually not recommended to newbies. That being said, you have been around a while and are not a newbie, so testing it out would probably be good for you I would personally just start with 1 spray and go from there, it will pack a punch; any more than that and I would be cautious if you have never worn it before.

Oh and warning: DON'T wear at work! and DON'T wear around a target you've been following for a while. Try it in a club or in a very night-life scene around strangers. You don't want to F' up something with someone you know!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Oh, I don't think I'll wear it to work. I mostly want to be respected at work, so I only use Ascend.

I used to test other blends at work, but I have really toned it down and just use Ascend. I just want it more predictable and controlled, and no unwanted attention that could get me in trouble lol

Outside of work is a whole different ballgame! I'll use anything for attention lol

I still use caution, because in the past heavy alpha mixes haven't really worked well, although do have incredible self effects!

Hopefully SOB doesn't require too much game to drive it, because honestly I don't use any game. I'm mostly just my self, and I know what works for me and has worked for me

SOB is described to work with the wearer, where it works with your personally and still makes you the sob women go for

My limited experience with cops have shown that it attracted women that don't necessarily want a relationship, and may just want you to satisfy their carnal needs

I don't mind that, since I'll be wearing SOB, I'll be the sob who doesn't care what she wants, it's all about me the bad boy! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
        knowledgeispower Oh, I don't think I'll wear it to work. I mostly want to be respected at work, so I only use Ascend.

I used to test other blends at work, but I have really toned it down and just use Ascend. I just want it more predictable and controlled, and no unwanted attention that could get me in trouble lol

Outside of work is a whole different ballgame! I'll use anything for attention lol

I still use caution, because in the past heavy alpha mixes haven't really worked well, although do have incredible self effects!

Hopefully SOB doesn't require too much game to drive it, because honestly I don't use any game. I'm mostly just my self, and I know what works for me and has worked for me

SOB is described to work with the wearer, where it works with your personally and still makes you the sob women go for

My limited experience with cops have shown that it attracted women that don't necessarily want a relationship, and may just want you to satisfy their carnal needs

I don't mind that, since I'll be wearing SOB, I'll be the sob who doesn't care what she wants, it's all about me the bad boy! lol
        I've read on PheroTruth from several people that used to love wearing SOB every day including at work. Apparently the high eNONE and cops helped them out on a daily basis and was not aggressive. I have yet dared to try it at work but I am tempted...

And what I mean by game is that you still have to initiate the convo at times because some women will be too intimidated by you if you don't (in a good way that is). So maybe Approach Confidence + SOB for shy people like me? Then again...the cops really go a long way for giving self-confidence so it may be good as standalone!
        Last edited by knowledgeispower; 09-30-2016, 12:44 PM.
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• Ixist
          Ixist commented
          Editing a comment
          Try SOB + Bliss one spray each. I had virtually no approach anxiety, and felt like I owned all the girls lol

Ixist as knowledgeispower pointed out, you probably won't be put in the friendzone if you wear SOB. But you might be put in the zone where she hates you, that zone that has no name and if it did we dare not speak it. It's designed to make people think you're an SOB.

Now having said that, there are people who wear it with good results. These people are experienced mone users. They can understand body language and social situations well. SOB is NOT for beginners.

Personally, I would NOT order SOB, Brute, Destroyer, Rone Love... because they worry me. I have Bad Wolf. It works great for me, but other guys struggle with it.

theLaw and sexnificant are two people who seem to have mastered SOB. I'd encourage you to look at their posts. Ragnar Lothbrook has a thread where he talks about his experiences with SOB too.

Also check out this review:

http://houseofpheromones.com/sob-phe...rk-women-love/

Comment

• Ixist
          Ixist commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand what you're saying and you're right, for LTRs SOB might not be the right blend. In general though girls do like bad boys, because they're exciting and fun and rock the bed lol

I've just recieved the 30ml bottle of SOB scented Sultan Oud. "Live long SOB" i still have 35% of 15ml of my last bottle of SOB purchased last year. Hey try to wear SOB at the strip club and go for private danse with stripper and you will see. Add xist for imprint.
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          Might want to consider one of the designer fragrances next order........there's a reason the other scents are labeled "in house"....

• sexnificant
          sexnificant commented
          Editing a comment
          I will for sure spice bomb seems a good choice for SOB

theLaw "in house" That's a good play on words! You got a good sense of humor! Keep posting. I learn from you.

Comment

sexnificant Of the scents I smelled, Sultan Oud and Fresh Musk I think smell great. But, I'm thinking they would be too "low note" to mask the copulins. In fact, they might emphasize the copulin smell. I'm with theLaw in that... I've smelled the Aqua Di Georgio. I think it smells like a fresh ocean breeze. Now that might be better at masking the heavy copulin smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            sexnificant Of the scents I smelled, Sultan Oud and Fresh Musk I think smell great. But, I'm thinking they would be too "low note" to mask the copulins. In fact, they might emphasize the copulin smell. I'm with theLaw in that... I've smelled the Aqua Di Georgio. I think it smells like a fresh ocean breeze. Now that might be better at masking the heavy copulin smell.
            If I may add, I have Ascend w/cops in Cool Water. I feel the Cool Water doesn't do a good job at all masking the cops and in fact kind of compliments it...but I've gotten used to it, I keep thinking to myself the cops are a "feature" scent of my cool water mix

On a side note, I've discovered something interesting. Whenever I spray 1 spray of Ascend w/cops + 1 spray of all my other stuff (like Xist + Cohesion + Taboo) the cops smell is STRONG and pungent. However, when I mix them (as in take 1.25 ml of each Ascend, Xist, Cohesion, Taboo and put them in a 5 ml spray bottle) and I use 4 sprays, the cops smell is a lot more acceptable. I think because when I do that, I am still getting the same concentration of cops (using 4 sprays to compensate), but they are spread out over the 4 places I am spraying while without mixing they are concentrated in one spot. I think this may help people who find the cops to be very stinky, it really cuts down the smell but doesn't mess up any diffusion.
            PXS
            AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Cool idea! Glad you are posting!

Comment

Well for your information i don't find the cops very stinky. no friends has dislike it the smell, no girl have ever said i smell bad. I always use sultan oud and it work fine is just strong enough to mask the smell cops after 20 min the smell of cops is gone. But still the effect. I've tried the aqua di gio in xist it doesnt last long as sultan oud.
                Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

sexnificant That would be something, wearing it to a strip club! The other day I wore 1 spray of SOB and one Bliss. Wow, just wow! The self effect was intense! I felt so arrogant and amazing!

I got a lot of female attention when I went out. Girls grabbing my butt and stuff lol All of them were so excited to talk to me, and so happy! This stuff is intense! Reactions are very strong, like nothing I've tried! I can understand now when people say you need to drive it, because you become the man! People expect you to take charge! Wow!

I felt like the man, and completely in charge! I also felt like making cruel jokes and being an asshole lol And I sort of was an asshole! Almost unintentionally

Ask a girl for a hug, and when she goes to hug you, turn her away! Lol Wtf I just felt like it lol

The self effect is amazing, I wish I felt like that all the time

Incredible! You should all try SOB + Bliss!

Comment

YES YOU BECOME THE MAN & YOU HAVE TO DRIVE. I wore it last week in strip club and i did ask a stripper for private dance we went upstairs. She s**ked my perk she let me touch her private area she want to kiss all over me lol. When she got very f***ing hot. She want to f**k me can't say all guys do some efforts imagine the rest

Comment

Act like you dont give a shit about what you do its your life dont even let your mind think that this not a good behavior you will loose confidence, then you will be seemed awkward. Be yourself and as sob will make you into that guy just be that guy, from time to time give an intense eye contact to girl who is attracted to you then approach her. Ask her silly question you will see that even when ask about stupid stuff she will still be attracted you....continue be sometimes humours sometimes silly then Escalate to physical...

Comment

For those interested, 1 drop of SOB covered by 4 sprays Le Male..........can't pickup any cops odor........and smells incredible!!!

Comment

In all fairness to copulins... I've worn copulin heavy products and only 2 people have complained (or looked disgusted). I know people get worried about the smell of the copulins, but I never worry and I rarely use a cover scent.

Comment

Balls of steel, hits from 30-40 women,some women are repulsed and you have to be confident to pull this mix off.

Comment

theLaw Xcc I should mention that my SOB and Bliss was unscented. First I put a cover cologne on the back of my neck and wrists. Then I sprayed SOB on the front of my neck, right in the center, on the Adam's apple. Bliss to the right of SOB on the side.

Smelled pretty strong of cops at first, then started to die down after 15 mins. Couldn't really smell it the whole night, except for a couple of time when I got hot from moving around. I got a good whiff of cops smell a couple of times, it smelled pretty bad to me. I don't know what people would think if they smelled what I did lol

I was having a good time and felt amazing, so I really didn't care

No one has said anything to me, and I didn't notice any bad reactions. My cover cologne was pretty strong too, oriental oud scent. I love it!

Comment

Ixist As I said, I've had only 2 negative reactions from heavy copulin products. Personally, I don't worry about it. However, if you want a cover scent, idle XSteveO theLaw and sexnificant could probably best advise you. Other than that, experiment. To me that's half the fun.

Comment

• theLaw
                                  theLaw commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Not only have I never received any negative comments on SOB........but more positive than any other product.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X