yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS121 Approach Confidence (AC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS121 Approach Confidence (AC)

Been researching a bit into XS121 (Approach Confidence). To be honest, the mix I have been wearing lately (I'm gonna call it ACT-X w/cops from now on, Ascend w/cops + Cohesion + Taboo + Xist) gives me similar effects to what I imagine XS121 would (I haven't tested it so I can't say for sure). Maybe its the cops, I don't know, but my ACT-X w/cops gives me a "I don't give a ****" attitude around men and women...I love it!

Curious if others who have tried XS121 have had similar effects when wearing ACT-X w/cops or any combination with cops in general? Or is XS121 a completely different beast altogether?
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

knowledgeispower are these all sprays? Oils? Some of each? I regularly have XiSt oil and Ascend w/cops spray on at work. I've used cohesion a couple of times with that mix as well. I've just had a sample of taboo, so not much to report there. But the other three are a part of my power mix for work... And yes, I don't give a fuck either.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
      knowledgeispower are these all sprays? Oils? Some of each? I regularly have XiSt oil and Ascend w/cops spray on at work. I've used cohesion a couple of times with that mix as well. I've just had a sample of taboo, so not much to report there. But the other three are a part of my power mix for work... And yes, I don't give a fuck either.
      All sprays 1 of each. I honestly refuse to use oils unless I know I will be very close to my target for several hours + (but they can be more natural/smooth and better for some situations). I love the fast acting nature of the Alcohol sprays that establishes my presence, even if it is a bit unnatural, it definitely gets you noticed. Honestly even after several hours of working out at the gym and sweating hard the mones still work and I can still feel/smell them (they are a bit oily thanks to the diffusion tech even in the alcohol versions)

That's good to know thanks! Have you tried XS121 by any chance to compare?
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower haven't tried XS121 yet. Sounds like something I'd be interested in though. I'm just not at the point where that's what I'm missing yet. I'm really just concentrating on the work/social status part right now.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          knowledgeispower haven't tried XS121 yet. Sounds like something I'd be interested in though. I'm just not at the point where that's what I'm missing yet. I'm really just concentrating on the work/social status part right now.
          I feel you. XS121 sounds like a great product, but the combo I'm wearing with cops work just as great for those similar effects for me!
          PXS
          AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Given your situation, I think you'd be best with your ACE-X combo. xs121 sounds more for approach anxiety or interpersonal anxiety. Like a shy person who has to go to a party. Or nervousness before a public talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              knowledgeispower Given your situation, I think you'd be best with your ACE-X combo. xs121 sounds more for approach anxiety or interpersonal anxiety. Like a shy person who has to go to a party. Or nervousness before a public talk.
              *ACT-X ACE-X for night! But yes; I was just theorizing for others' purposes. I'm actually a pretty shy person around women but am definitely more extroverted than some. That being said, cops really give me an ego boost so just wondering if XS121 complements that or if they are very similar in effect. Curious if anyone has tested cops vs XS121?
              PXS
              AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I don't get much from copulins other than the urge to check out women more. That's about it. No mood elevation or any thing. Although I don't experience many self-effects from pheromones. And if I do, I need very high amounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  knowledgeispower I don't get much from copulins other than the urge to check out women more. That's about it. No mood elevation or any thing. Although I don't experience many self-effects from pheromones. And if I do, I need very high amounts.
                  Very interesting thank you for sharing. May cops genetically affect some more than others. I usually don't get any self-effects either, (like Ascend without cops) but once the cops are in there wow it's something. Yeah cops can turn you on for sure, but there's a manly Alpha-Male feel that comes along with it for me.
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I know many men like to wear copulins for those manly feelings. I just want to check out women more rather than feelings more manly or horny.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X