yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Easy sweet spot finding and theory from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy sweet spot finding and theory from me

Dear friends. I have solved will share with you the small secret as I have found the sweet points and in general about the theory of work of pheromones.
    The first that I have made I I have gone to the gym and I have begun to train strenuously as a lion. Respectively I have begun to sweat strenuously. My body began to give heat in certain zones. For example for me the order was such. A neck - a breast - an elbow bend - a stomach. I didn't take armpits and intimate zones into account. As is well-known any perfumery is applied on these zones for bigger effect.
    The essence of my theory is that action of any pheromones can be directed to the course necessary to you simply correctly manipulating these points

For example we have any product action of which we want to test. Let it will be not a XiSt and that too much is already told about it and a Evolve))). As we know according to tests a Evolve works in two modes friendly and sexual later some time. I wanted that to add love vibrations to transition to the second mode to process. I mean I apply a Evolve on a zone number 1 in the recommended dosage and a a1 for example on a zone number 3 or 4. And all hallelujah.
    While my tests show result 8/10 I think further I will investigate it but while I trust in this theory and I see result
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Sasharana I don't know what you mean by "my test result 8/10"... could you explain more please?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      Sasharana I don't know what you mean by "my test result 8/10"... could you explain more please?
      Just a hunch but maybe he means 80% success?

I definitely see the spray pheromones diffusing very well with all the sweating + heat involved at the gym. I personally always use the neck because it helps contain my mone cloud around me and less likely diffusion will stray off. That being said, the sweating at the gym does NOT diminish the power of these mones, SteveO really has some good diffusion tech there! Also thanks to the extra carrier oil he adds to the alcohol sprays I'm not surprised!
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Sasharana Hmm, interesting theory...perhaps I'll test this out after one of my dance practices. ????
        Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
        Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X