yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xist for even unbelievers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xist for even unbelievers

To begin, I would like to thank you for what he does. Just three weeks and I really believe the XiSt and it's really a miracle . But everything in detail.

I've been married for seven years. Married happened all - quarrels and fun but nevertheless we were together . Difficult situation happened about three months ago in our lives . I stopped paying attention at my wife and she started dating another man .
    This was a serious blow to me . But an even greater gift was that when I realized that I was disgusted with her ??. She hated me. When I touched her - she was scared and shaking .
    Friends advised me to use pheromones . I bought a few of them in Russia . All of them were of poor quality and certainly did not help. I do not believe in the miracle of the effective power of pheromones and of course I have changed my life and began to treat her differently but it was useless .
    It was not friendship zone area it was hatred. Until I came across a XiSt I cautiously bought his first oil for $ 80. I wore it to three times a day, that is, I was constantly under his actions . I have seen the result of the other women looked at me BUT not she. The result I liked , I bought a bunch of pheromones and enjoyed their actions other women looked at me smiling and flirting were ready for anything. But for what I started and did not happen .

The first changes began to notice two weeks later . She did not cast my hand aside when I tried to hug her . Sometimes she even smiled at me . After another week , I realized that Steven has created a miracle . XiSt actually worked.
    I saw the eyes of my love . She tried to hug me . And my dream has come true . She was with me . Only with me . XSteveO you are a magician .

XiSt is real outstanding product
    for which you must to believe , and let him quietly do their job
    Last edited by Sasharana; 09-21-2016, 09:21 AM.
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
    To begin, I would like to thank you for what he does. Just three weeks and I really believe the XiSt and it's really a miracle . But everything in detail.

I've been married for seven years. Married happened all - quarrels and fun but nevertheless we were together . Difficult situation happened about three months ago in our lives . I stopped paying attention at my wife and she started dating another man .
    This was a serious blow to me . But an even greater gift was that when I realized that I was disgusted with her ??. She hated me. When I touched her - she was scared and shaking .
    Friends advised me to use pheromones . I bought a few of them in Russia . All of them were of poor quality and certainly did not help. I do not believe in the miracle of the effective power of pheromones and of course I have changed my life and began to treat her differently but it was useless .
    It was not friendship zone area it was hatred. Until I came across a XiSt I cautiously bought his first oil for $ 80. I wore it to three times a day, that is, I was constantly under his actions . I have seen the result of the other women looked at me BUT not she. The result I liked , I bought a bunch of pheromones and enjoyed their actions other women looked at me smiling and flirting were ready for anything. But for what I started and did not happen .

The first changes began to notice two weeks later . She did not cast my hand aside when I tried to hug her . Sometimes she even smiled at me . After another week , I realized that Steven has created a miracle . XiSt actually worked.
    I saw the eyes of my love . She tried to hug me . And my dream has come true . She was with me . Only with me . SteveO you are a magician .

Congrats! I have been using Xist around my wife the last month or so to rekindle our marriage and it is working wonders! These products really are a miracle to so many people. Cheers!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Yes, Xist really is a miracle! We need more testimonies like this one! I'm glad you're back with your wife.

I've seen first hand what Xist can do. It works right away, but takes multiple exposures for her to confirm what she's feeling for you!

Even after you stop using Xist, she'll remember that feeling for you! You'll always be special to her!

Comment

Sasharana stories like yours should be read to those mone bros that are still contemplating on the wonders of mones! so happy for you man! cheers!
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Congratulations! It's always nice to read good stories from members. That's what makes the community stronger. And yes, XiSt works. It breaks the barriers.

Comment

Extremely Happy for you! Marriage is not easy and things can go sour when you stop putting in the work.The most awesome news of all is that she still loves you

I totally am routing for you guys to get back what you once had, heck even better and kick that third wheel guy to the curb

Yes, I agree that these are the types of true stories you want others to know so they can know how good,quality pheromones can make a difference

Keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post

I saw the eyes of my love . She tried to hug me . And my dream has come true . She was with me . Only with me . XSteveO you are a magician .

Curious to know how much Exist you were using in your attempt to regain your wife's feelings for you, Sasha? How old are you; and IF I MAY, the wife?

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HAPPY! Congrats!

Mucho thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

Curious to know how much Exist you were using in your attempt to regain your wife's feelings for you, Sasha? How old are you; and IF I MAY, the wife?

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HAPPY! Congrats!

Mucho thanks!
                Me 34 she 29 2-3 drops of XiSt oil
                Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal

Comment

I have been using XiSt on a love interest for the last month and although at the start I didn't see any real change, after a few weeks I am able to tell the difference - more inclined to laugh and joke with me, increased flirting etc etc BUT I have a problem....

she can smell it, anytime I wear it, she smells it. I'm told it's not a bad smell, but not pleasant either and it only seems to come in a waft here and there - it smells musty/moldy and catches the nostrils like ammonia.
                  I'm 34, she's 47, both white (don't know if that makes a difference)
                  I have tried letting it dry and then use a cover - of which I have tried several...

Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by impetus View Post
                    I have been using XiSt on a love interest for the last month and although at the start I didn't see any real change, after a few weeks I am able to tell the difference - more inclined to laugh and joke with me, increased flirting etc etc BUT I have a problem....

she can smell it, anytime I wear it, she smells it. I'm told it's not a bad smell, but not pleasant either and it only seems to come in a waft here and there - it smells musty/moldy and catches the nostrils like ammonia.
                    I have tried letting it dry and then use a cover - of which I have tried several...

Any tips?
                    You might just need a heavier cover like Soultan's Oud? Or try spraying it under your clothing (although that will kind of hinder diffusion a bit). Oil may also have a different smell if you try that over alcohol sprays (I actually love the oil smell of Xist vs the Spray smell)
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by impetus View Post

Any tips?
                      Try add Graal if affection. Or just add a1 .

Comment

impetus Is your Xist unscented? If thats so, it's easy to cover. Spray Xist first, on clean and dry skin. Let it dry for at least 5 mins, then spray any cologne on top or preferably next to where you sprayed Xist.

Try it, I think it will help a lot. I find that oriental scents/colognes are really good at covering mone smells. I use different ones though. When I go heavy on my mixes, oriental are usually the best cover

Comment

Sasharana I light of you being married, I'm guessing you will use pheromones long term. I'd say think of it as marriage insurance. Here's some ideas for you to consider.

Comment

I will have to try the Xist Oil next time I order. has anyone tried Xist Oil and the bliss?
                            26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X