yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend -cops 16th ANNV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend -cops 16th ANNV

Awhile back, I used my reward points to buy a bottle of ascend -cops and it happened to be during a sale, which I believe was marked 16th anniversary?

I have an oil and spray ascend w/cops and I noticed a bit of a difference in the smell from the -cops. First off, the two with cops I can only smell the copulins...are cops that overbearing it masks the other mones scent? The -cops I get an acidic/urine like smell and I assume that is the enone; I don't notice this strong of a scent wearing ascend w/ cops...question is is it just the bottle without cops makes the other mones inside more noticeable or is it possible I got a bottle with a higher amount of enone?

I have evolve, sob and other higher dosage enone xs products and none of them have the smell like the ascend -cops I have.

Any ideas?

To note, I attempted to add the cover scent ADG type XS offered shortly before it was pulled and I under fragranced it I think as the bottle was a 15mL and not a 10mL. I wouldn't think that would be part of it though...
    Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

I use Ascend -cops unscented almost daily. Also use my own cover cologne for cover. I don't spray cover on the app point but kind of separate, close to it. It does smell a bit pissy towards the end of the day, at first it just smells kind of sweaty maybe. It does stink for sure, but no urine smell, but something else. I feel like my cover does an excellent job masking it.

I usually just spray on chest, close to neck. Let it dry for 5 mins or so, then cover on my neck. That is when I wear it solo! When I go out and wear a combo, I don't really care much about the stink. I spray all products unscented on my neck! Cover is on back of neck and wrists. It's working well so far!

If you want to manage stink well, you can spray unscented blend first, let it dry, then cover right on top of it. This will mask any mone smell very well. Beware, I find the blend doesn't work as well when it's covered this way. Won't stink for sure though!

Comment

Originally posted by master_at_arms View Post
      Awhile back, I used my reward points to buy a bottle of ascend -cops and it happened to be during a sale, which I believe was marked 16th anniversary?

I have an oil and spray ascend w/cops and I noticed a bit of a difference in the smell from the -cops. First off, the two with cops I can only smell the copulins...are cops that overbearing it masks the other mones scent? The -cops I get an acidic/urine like smell and I assume that is the enone; I don't notice this strong of a scent wearing ascend w/ cops...question is is it just the bottle without cops makes the other mones inside more noticeable or is it possible I got a bottle with a higher amount of enone?

I have evolve, sob and other higher dosage enone xs products and none of them have the smell like the ascend -cops I have.

Any ideas?

To note, I attempted to add the cover scent ADG type XS offered shortly before it was pulled and I under fragranced it I think as the bottle was a 15mL and not a 10mL. I wouldn't think that would be part of it though...
      I notice the smell too in my unscented Ascend -cops. Not sure why but apparently this is the diffusion technology. My "guess" is there is more diffusion tech in Ascend then in the other unscented mones from PXS I have...I've gotten used to the smell by now and when covered its not a big deal, usually the diffusion tech smell goes away after 20 or 30 minutes or so
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X