yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sell by date of a pheromone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell by date of a pheromone

Do alcohol based spray pheromones have a sell by or best before date ? I afraid that i have bottles have i have not used may lose their potency.

Thanks

Not that I'm aware of, provided you've stored your mixes in an area away from direct sunlight and prolonged exposure to heat.

Comment

I remember somewhere SteveO commented that PXS products would be shelf stable for several years and I believe (don't quote me on this) at least 5 years or so but probably much much longer. If they're oil they DEFINITELY will be stable for years if not decades but even the Alcohol ones as long as the cap is not loose should be good for a long time. I still have androtics direct products that are nearly 10 years old that work just fine for me. But yes keep them out of sunlight and if you have way too much excess you can feel free to put some in the fridge as colder temperatures will preserve them even longer.
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I had used AD sprays 6+ years after I bought them with no problems. I highly recommend a dark and cool place to store them. I keep mine in the basement.
        Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

just keep them in dark cool places, out of direct sunlight and those mones go a longggg way
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X