yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Day Game Pheromone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Game Pheromone

I might be wrong but I am sure Steve was advertising a product called Day Game ?. For the likes of me I cannot find it on the store. Anyone have any idea which one this is maybe hes changed the name ??

Good Question. Day game sounds right up my alley. I'm off at 2PM every day, so my nights are like 3-7. So day game is my only real chance. I use ascend and loveboat for my day game right now.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

SOB (spray) + Be an Asshole = no day game needed

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
        SOB (spray) + Be an Asshole = no day game needed
        Are you applying the SOB every two hours during daygame ? how many sprays do you use and what parts of the body do you spray it on ?

Comment

Personally, I don't run game......but for guys looking to get laid during daylight hours with cold approaching.......something with an edge is necessary.

Day game is generally used to get numbers, but the above advice is for closing only.........do not try to get numbers with SOB, unless you want a pet cobra.

Application : I have used SOB extensively, and never ghosted with the spray......so start with +1 and work your way up.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
            Personally, I don't run game......but for guys looking to get laid during daylight hours with cold approaching.......something with an edge is necessary.

Day game is generally used to get numbers, but the above advice is for closing only.........do not try to get numbers with SOB, unless you want a pet cobra.

Application : I have used SOB extensively, and never ghosted with the spray......so start with +1 and work your way up.
            Thankyou again for advising me on the best course of action. I am was alittle puzzled on why you said SOB cannot be used to get girls numbers. I appreciate its a bad boy pheromone however why is such a big deal when using it to get numbers ?. The problem is i cannot always take the girl back to my place due to logistics.

Comment

It's not about getting the number.....but should you get the number. SOB attracts certain women.......not for dating.

More info :

SOB-XS pheromone is the REAL "instant jerk" formula. Its designed to attract women by pushing the SAME emotional "hot buttons" that make women go crazy over these types of men (without actually being one)...

Comment

From house of pheromones : Definitely for night game.

Comment

thor2014 I think the Day Game formula is going to be a new release but I don't know when. In the mean time there is:

You’re feeling awkward as you stand there clutching your drink to your vest like a shield. Your temperature starts to rise and you are sure she can hear your heart beating about to explode. She’s 3 feet away and you cannot even muster enough guts to just say hi. Its two freaking little tiny l

Comment

Damn Xcc you have an answer for everything. I think I'll be putting this one on my short list. This sounds like anytime game.
                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Not sure if Taboo is what you are referring to but Taboo is a GREAT day time/day game/every day product
                      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                      PXS
                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                      AD
                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Cohesion, Love Boat, Bliss. Taboo are all good PXS products for day game!
                        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I think SOB is a good product for night game, it works for ladys who already decided in their heads that this night they will hook up with some one. For daygame, I almost never use mones, since I thought was almost a waste of product. In my opinion in outdoors the wind blocks the diffusion. Mones will work just in case instadate and stays in a close area, so difussion may works... For daygame, it depends the kind of girl... SOB will work on some, in other girls probably will work other mix that is more "soft".. I almost never use for daygame... but if I would use, probably I may use, Xist, Ascend, Bliss, perhaps no SOB, except for those kind of slutty girls..
                          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                            I think SOB is a good product for night game, it works for ladys who already decided in their heads that this night they will hook up with some one. For daygame, I almost never use mones, since I thought was almost a waste of product. In my opinion in outdoors the wind blocks the diffusion. Mones will work just in case instadate and stays in a close area, so difussion may works... For daygame, it depends the kind of girl... SOB will work on some, in other girls probably will work other mix that is more "soft".. I almost never use for daygame... but if I would use, probably I may use, Xist, Ascend, Bliss, perhaps no SOB, except for those kind of slutty girls..
                            While outdoor diffusion does usually suck, when people say daygame I think they mean at work, shopping, on public transportation, etc. In those situations most of the time you are in an enclosed space so diffusion isn't an issue. Also outdoor diffusion does suck, but if you are standing by someone or walk past them you can almost always get a whiff of their cologne, so diffusion outdoors isn't too bad if you are close by to someone
                            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                              From house of pheromones : Definitely for night game.
                              Hahaha that's what attract me the most when i go there. And i confirm it attract women with the most sexual attitude in night club.
                              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I've used SOB in daygame it seems some sort of women keep starring at me whether she is with her boyfriend or not. I did get some numbers with it. But what interest me more is how this liquid turn me to harsh dirtymind. Attarction seems to come from everywhere older or yournger female. Women becomes sexually bothered. Anyway definetly the most product out there to get laid
                                Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                                Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                                LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                                Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

For day game I love Love Boat + Taboo with a good perfume. I have had great effects with allure homme sport.
                                  This seem to make the mones hit harder. I have had women hang around me waiting for me to open.

Comment

I dont know why, my feeling when using Love boat is almost if Im using water, I feel I have never ever seen a hit... or how someone can describe when LOVE BOAT works?
                                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Just tried Evolve+Bliss+Cohesion+5Crux minusA1 2 sprays each had this hot women open me while I was at office works. I think this would be a great day game
                                      mix need to test more.

Comment

Excalibur What is 5Crux minusA1?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X