yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommended pheromone for going to a dating event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended pheromone for going to a dating event

Hello Pheromone gurus,

Anyone care to share with me a good pheromone to use at a singles event ?

Right now I have got SOB both brute and destroyer are on the way. Got a free sample of Evolve not sure what that particular one does.

Thanks

I would use Xist. You will exude confidence and be the life of the party--a great combination to bring a very happy end to your need! One drop on the sweet spot on each side of the ear should take care of it.

Comment

Celebrity! I've been wearing it to work lately with Ascend, and a dab of SOB under my nose for self effect. And XiSt. I'm not telling YOU what to do, but of what I have tried I would wear the following: XiSt oil behind ears, and base of neck, a blast of Ascend on each side of my face/neck, or even underarms, Celebrity once or twice on the face/neck, and then the SOB dab under my nose. I use a lot of mones. I was a zombie living life day to day. Now I feel more like a man, you know? Chest out, back straight, Who's house?
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
        Celebrity! I've been wearing it to work lately with Ascend, and a dab of SOB under my nose for self effect. And XiSt. I'm not telling YOU what to do, but of what I have tried I would wear the following: XiSt oil behind ears, and base of neck, a blast of Ascend on each side of my face/neck, or even underarms, Celebrity once or twice on the face/neck, and then the SOB dab under my nose. I use a lot of mones. I was a zombie living life day to day. Now I feel more like a man, you know? Chest out, back straight, Who's house?
        Thanks will order Celebrity i am awaiting my brute and destroyer to come through cant wait to test them.

Comment

Sob is very hate for my gf its destroyed her. For example 2 sprays stoped my sex act. She sad its hate and painy but i was very easy
          PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
          Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
          LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
          PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
          Lacroy: NNPA
          HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
          Alpha Dream: AM
          TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

A+C+E combo pack!
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Goa+connections if she under 25. Or xist+bw if she older
              Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
                Goa+connections if she under 25. Or xist+bw if she older
                Thankyou you seem to have alot of wisdom when it comes to combos. I appreciate you sharing this fountain of knowledge of with me.

Comment

Originally posted by thor2014 View Post

Thankyou you seem to have alot of wisdom when it comes to combos. I appreciate you sharing this fountain of knowledge of with me.
                  Its works for me

Comment

thor2014 You got some good advice here already!

I'd go with Api and Vibe combination. That combination should project that you are the cool guy everyone wants to be around and talk with.

However, I looked at the other recommendations people gave. It generally seems good but please read the next sentence carefully.

In general, I'd encourage you to keep the badass formulas (such as SOB, Destroyer, and Brute) at home rather than take them to a dating event.

Also Evolve is a sexual formula. It may also create a bit of clinginess.

Comment

For a singles event SOB is NOT what you want. SOB is to attract women who want the jerk type alpha male. These are usually women who are not interested in long-term relationships. For a singles event, the women there first of all are probably NOT the type that like SOB and they are going to get turned off by it. I would highly advise you to not use SOB at a singles event.

Like PandaTrooper said, go with ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve). You could also try Ascend + Cohesion + Xist + Taboo as I think Evolve is too heavy for a first-time encounter and could be too sexually aggressive for a singles event. Personally I would go with Ascend + Cohesion + Xist + Taboo but that's just me...
                      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                      PXS
                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                      AD
                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I'll second some suggestions here, and I feel like you can never go wrong with the ACE pack!

Xist solo will also work very well!

Don't go with the heavy stuff like SOB, Brute, Destroyer. Those mixes are usually very polar, where some will like you but most will hate you! Of course you will have a very high chance with those that like you, but it will be more of a one time thing than a relationship.

I you don't have all those products, I'd suggest the Sample of Evolve you have. Just one spray should do the trick. Probably you neck for good diffusion. You can spray a cover cologne on the back of your neck, then Evolve in front

Comment

Bliss + desire me is my pick.

Comment

Last test results
                            If we choose only from fxs. Xist first component. Second is variable. For 25- yo. Love boat or cohesion. For 25+ sob
                            if we mix fxs with other vendors. Best combo for 25- xist+voodoo+a1. 25+ xist+goa+a1. It's not theory. It's found out on real tests

Comment

I would say, Cohesion + a bit of Evolve. But if single event is for women over 35 yo, SOB sounds like a good idea...
                              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Sorry if this is the wrong place, I could have sworn I read this in here though. My question is, the forums here state Xist works on the 35 and older females, while Goa works on the younger females. I read an article over at PheroJoe's page stating the exact opposite. Can anyone clarify, can the 2 products be used together to create some kind of super imprint mix?

Comment

C_Kong18 Although age may be a factor, the molecule that it's probably focused on is A1. PheroJoe I think has the opinion that formulas without A1 (such as XiSt) may work better with younger women (18-25). Whereas formulas with A1 (such as GOA) might work better with women over 25. To be more precise, I think he terms it "emotionally immature" and "emotionally mature".

I think it has more to do with "are they looking for a relationship". However, A1 seems to be very woman friendly regardless of age.

I think Tenerife Guy said he combines GOA with XiSt.

Personally, I don't worry too much about this whole A1 distinction any more because of what I've learned over the past 6 months about A1. If it's in a blend, it should be fine as far as I can tell. Young women aren't going to run away screaming because you have A1 on.

What is it that you want to accomplish and who do you have in mind?

Comment

I personally would default to Taboo. It's the best balanced all-rounder. Social, but not too social, sexual but not too sexual, and all right now.

Comment

I would like to see a follow-up on what you chose and what your results were

Comment

Xist, Celebrity or Cohesion, any of these.
                                        Evolve in theory is the best choice, but at least for me isn't so good as the 3 mentioned above.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X