yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Testing SOB in the field feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing SOB in the field feedback

Finally recieved my bottle of SOB in the post today. Came on time in fact it came alot more quickly then I anticipated.

So anyway sprayed 2 sprays on each side of the neck I chose the spice bomb cover scent. I have to admit the scent of the spice bomb was pretty weak and the smell of the pheromones was terrible. It smelled like body odour to be honest was wondering how anyone could wear this and put up with the smell.

Jumped on the train on the way into the city. Ten minutes after the spray I felt more relaxed and it seemed to bring out the best in me. This may have been placebo but will see how I go with further testing. A girl who was standing next to me on the train seem to get really hot and bothered like something was irritating her she then walked away from me to other side of the carriage. WTF ? why is this shit repelling her ?.

Got of the train and walked up the escalators and hit on a lovely italian girl she gave me a big smile and got chatting to her. This reaction it was hard to tell whether it was the SOB at work or my charisma. As i have seen this response in the absense of pheromones. Anyway got her number.

Next walked into a bar and started chatting to the bouncer and then the hostess sharing pleasantries etc. Then I hit on a few groups of women. Nothing astounding to report. They were warm and receptive however one group was 2 married women who was after a few minutes told me they were in the middle of a serious conversation about their kids.

Moved on opened a second group of girls both seemed to be having a very serious chat. Got them laughing however one of them said they were discussing some business plan so wanted to be left alone. Moved on finished my drink left the bar and hit on a french girl who i got the number of.

Early days yet however

Self effects a thumbs up will test more in case this was placebo
    Effects on women it was really hard to know whether SOB was working its magic
    Cover scent the spice bomb scent i felt was way to weak and the pheromones are stinky.

thor2014 If you're liking SOB, you might want to look at the other badass formulas here: Brute, Destroyer, Rone Love are the ones that come to mind. But I think you already may have ordered them. Personally my badass formula is Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      thor2014 If you're liking SOB, you might want to look at the other badass formulas here: Brute, Destroyer, Rone Love are the ones that come to mind. But I think you already may have ordered them. Personally my badass formula is Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs.
      Thanks for your recommendations my concern is the pissy smell of the pheromone to me it smelled like someone had peed all over me or something. Thats even with the cover scent have you had women complain about the awful smell ?

Will have to revisit bad wolf cheers

Comment

thor2014 I've had 2 complainers. One was a woman. The other a man. That pissy smell is likely androstenone. It can smell (to SOME people) acrid, acidity, musty, musky, or urine-like. To me, it smells like success.

Comment

I agree Xcc the sweet smell of success. I usually put a small drop below my nose before I leave the house for a work day. Like, yeah mutha fuckers, it's on now! thor2014 Is that all in one day's work? Damn, do you just walk around hitting on every female you see? Even if they're alone in the middle of deep conversation? Two big thumbs up to you.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Try a few drops of Desire Me oil...........funkiest product on the market today.

...........but try wearing it and believing that mones don't work..........good luck!!!

Comment

theLaw can you please share some experience you had with desire me? what makes you say that it is the funkiest product on the marke today?
              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

theLaw, and Pandatrooper desire me is for chicks. Um, yes please explain.
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                theLaw can you please share some experience you had with desire me? what makes you say that it is the funkiest product on the marke today?
                Funkiest = strongest odor from any product on the market by far including SOB and Dirty Primitive.....DM = 100% cops

As for effects, tons of respect from dudes, and blatant attraction hits from some women....but very strong diffusion.....and stink. The product carries so well that it hits everyone like a phero-bomb. This will also show you how people still get hit with a mix, but don't necessarily react........a good lesson.

Even wearing this at a few drops, I never once received any negative comments on the odor.

Comment

theLaw i see.. have you ever tried applying DM in front of your gf/wife?
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• theLaw
                    theLaw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not married and single......so no....never tried it, but she would probably think you were cheating, so not the best idea

2 sprays is lot try one spray in the front or upper chest use a good cover scent
                  Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                  Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                  LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                  Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Personally, I have had some of the hardest hits with SOB oil and Bliss. I have noticed that the scent smells stronger to the person wearing it most of the time; when I use it I can smell it on myself but my friend can't, and I've had him try it and he can smell it but I can't. So in that sense I think it's much less pronounced to others, and the effects you get stem more from their reaction to the effects of the mone itself rather than the scent. That being said, some people CAN smell it and are repulsed by it. I can't really put my finger on how that works, but I just look at it as everyone being different.

Also, I've experienced somewhat of a repelling effect with SOB on certain people as well. Every time it feels more like intimidation though, than outright disgust. If you really continue having problems with that I suggest adding a bit of Bliss to the mix to soften.

In any case, keep on testing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post
                      Personally, I have had some of the hardest hits with SOB oil and Bliss. I have noticed that the scent smells stronger to the person wearing it most of the time; when I use it I can smell it on myself but my friend can't, and I've had him try it and he can smell it but I can't. So in that sense I think it's much less pronounced to others, and the effects you get stem more from their reaction to the effects of the mone itself rather than the scent. That being said, some people CAN smell it and are repulsed by it. I can't really put my finger on how that works, but I just look at it as everyone being different.

Also, I've experienced somewhat of a repelling effect with SOB on certain people as well. Every time it feels more like intimidation though, than outright disgust. If you really continue having problems with that I suggest adding a bit of Bliss to the mix to soften.

In any case, keep on testing!
                      This is interesting when I was wearing SOB a while back. This girl in the lift next to me got fidgety she started stomping her feet then when tried to create alot of distant from me why is that ?

Comment

thor2014 Could have been that she felt nervous or agitated, or maybe she felt really sexual and felt confused about it. Those would be my guesses.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X