yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I got a good mone problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a good mone problem...

1) So I looked at my mone collection. I'm embarrassed to list everything. It's overwhelming to look at. I'm trying to organize it.

At first, it was easy. Sexual ones here. Romantic crushy ones here. Alpha ones here.

Then I had sexual ones, romantic crushy ones, personality ones (Api, Ascend, Wolf, etc.), experimental ones.

Now it's more complicated... there are some that are sexual and crushy. There are some that are social but also personality based.

Today I got a headache as I was trying to sort and organize them. How to decide what to wear? (I know... look at the GOALS... yeh, well just you wait until you feel like you have a pheromone store on your closet shelf.)

Ok this is a good problem to have. But for those of you who have big collections, how do you organize them and sort them?

2) Also I'm wondering if some are a bit repetitive... for example, I decided not to get Aqua Vita any more, and instead stick with Bad Wolf because it just seems like an upgraded version of Aqua Vita. I mean as much as I like AV I'd rather just spend the extra $18 for BW. Should I get Impaxs again or should I just substitute Evolve and/or BW for it? Does having Impaxs give me an advantage over Evolve or BW? Do I want something that polarizing?

3) On the other hand, I like to keep some variety to keep a woman interested and guessing. Like if I have 5 crushy ones I rotate, I still always wear a crushy one around her (which provides some consistency) , but she doesn't know which crushy feelings she's going to have when I see her (which gives her variety).

So how to decide which ones to keep, which are redundant, etc.

I'm also going to try to get people's attention who off the top of my head are experienced mone users...

idle XSteveO fdesa12 Pandatrooper 2000GT KateD XyzN kingtut savage sexnificant MaliciousIntent RTBoss elvin.tan77 eternitys_child theLaw GHOST knowledgeispower Blacky Chan Mysterion

I know this isn't a complete list but they are who I'm thinking of right now.

thats the problem of having a big collection man.. well for me, i dont have that many mones, so i'm not sure i can tell you how to decide which ones to keep and which are redundant... but if there is any suggestions, maybe keep all? hahahaha have a personal combo list to journal with it so u can keep tracks on how different types of combos work or didnt... about organizing, just organize by types by the big picture like day/night use.. club/dates/work use.. sexual/status/social/romantic use.. and so on. n

and if you still think there are some redundant mones to not keep em, i'll be happy enough to be the new owner of it.. just sayin
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Are you feeling mone envy? Yes I do keep a journal and know which combos are compatible etc. And the journal is turning into a 2 volume set!

The big picture idea is right on, and that's helpful because I lose track of the big picture sometimes. Thank you for that reminder!

Comment

I actually just separate them first by most used, moderately/situationally used, and least/rarely used. Then I group each by status, socials, and sexuals... all of which are in a side-by-side manner. It's usually easy to forget about the least/rarely used so I have it in plain sight to remind myself that I have them.

They do get jumbled up from time to time and it's basically organized chaos.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I gave up trying to organize my stash along time ago. There are too many similarities between some blends to be able to separate them accordingly.

Every 6 months I go through the lot and if I can't remember the last time I used a product then it gets sold or given away. I always give away anything that I have got for free as I don't feel it's right to profit of samples or free gifts.

Comment

I do what fdesa12 does. Organise them by primary use, and secondary use. From there I sort them by status, social, sexual. Also most of my unisex goes into secondary except a few.
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
              I gave up trying to organize my stash along time ago. There are too many similarities between some blends to be able to separate them accordingly.

Every 6 months I go through the lot and if I can't remember the last time I used a product then it gets sold or given away. I always give away anything that I have got for free as I don't feel it's right to profit of samples or free gifts.
              I do the same as well. If I haven't used them in a while, I sell them off. Freebies that I have and haven't used, I add as give aways when folks buy from me, sort of a pay it forward.

Comment

I do the same as fdesa12 and GHOST. I organize them from least used to most used. I like having a core 2 or 3 that I use every day or for most occasions than I will have a couple I use for specific situations like job interviews, night fun, or just when I want others to be social. But yes there is a lot of overlap, thats why I love Ascend + Xist + Taboo/Evolve because those in my opinion cover the vast majority of social and sexual situations you will need and have pretty much overlap with every other product so they are my go-to mones day to day for now at least...

The rest I rarely use and keep "just because"...honestly I never give anything away nor sell it because I treat mones like I treat gold. I have many mones from Androtics Direct back from 2007-2008 that are now worth their weight in gold because of the fiasco that happened over there. I also have like 1/3 of a bottle of the A314 from back in 2008. They still work fine and most I keep refrigerated for extra preservation, but you never know what will happen in the future! You can never have too many mones even if you never use like 80% of them
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

heh, mine's disorganized as hell. in fact, in looking at my extensive collection, i had to regroup and reassess my obssession/addiction and decide to not spend any more money on pheromones until i've used up most of what i have currently. I still have AD pheromones from 2014 that have largely been untouched (30ml mx297, 30ml TuTH), and i doubt i'll really ever touch again lol. i'm donating a bottle of a314 rev 32 + mx406 to a friend in new Delhi, as I haven't touched it in almost a year. money isn't an issue for me, so i don't have any problem giving it away if i know it'll be put to good use.

Comment

Wowzers! That is definitely a good mone problem and anyone can answer this question.I think the question has more to do with organization.

What kind of person are you? If you are a hoarder and always think that you are going to use something later then don't give it away or throw any away.

If you don't care for things cluttering your space then you can work on giving or selling those you don't use.

You can put stickers to label what they do and organize them in the same way the others do : use often /rarely use / never use and won't use

You can use a number of ways to start organizing them but once you do , it will be easy from then on to determine which ones go and which ones stay

I am very anti hoarding but it is hard for me to throw any mones away. Sometimes, I don't use a particular mone for that very reason,thinking it is the same as another mone or has a similar effect. Then I will pair it off with another pheromone and get amazing results and decide to keep it

DECISIONS, DECISION, DECISIONS

I wish I had your problems X

Comment

• kingtut savage
                      kingtut savage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would never throw any pheros away. I've had instances when I've dropped bottles on 3 separate occasions. My heart shattered with those bottles everytime.

• kingtut savage
                      kingtut savage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And yes having too many pheros on my list of worries would be a very good thing. Id be living the good life. I'll be on that level some day. Not today, but that day will come. #BelieveIt

That I actually wish i could say I have the same problem. The I usually have a problem which phero I'm going to get when I have the cash. I need a better job bro, lol. As a far as organizing and my pheros, I've never had so much at one time that I felt it necessary to do so. I save the Ziploc have from all and keep what I have in general one or 2 of those. And I use the fancy sacs Gary puts in there for my pheros I carry with me. As far as deciding what to wear, I usually use the same 2 or 3 pheros for a week or so. (Sometimes as singles and sometimes as a combo. I am trying to curve a bad habit of mine that I developed early on in my phero journey. I have a bad habit of layering far too many pheros at a time.) Unless I know I'm going to be in a situation where I know it would behoove me to wear a hard hitting sexual or something like that. And As far as which ones to keep and which ones you stop purchasing, I really can't say. I've been running av gel recently and am a having far better succes than I ever did with bw. Perhaps I should revisit bw again but I'm really liking av right now. You mentioned sexual blends evolve and impaxs. I would suggest you keep getting both. In my opinion evolve is better suited for everyday wear especially of you are in a relationship. But throwing in impaxs every so often would be beneficial. I'm not saying wearing impaxs everyday would be a bad thing but I just think evolve would be a better choice in that situation. Now if I was going into a situation and I knew for a fact sex was on the menu for the day id wear impaxs over evolve if I had to choose. Hope this helps

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                      knowledgeispower commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think it's a bad habit, I do the same! I think for 99% of the time layering is a good idea unless you are certain what the situation you are in to steer, business vs sex night for example lol

Haha,mone horders unite!Not a bad problems to have to be honest.Keep a note book for mones,that way you can decide what to keep and what to sell.Can also combine couple of not so great products or combine with a great product to see if anything happens.

Comment

Ha I don't have a problem as all of my stash is made up of XS products. Not too much overlapping of products in my opinion. I have them organized by types...socials on left, alpha in middle and sexual on the right. I'm awaiting the domination I ordered, after that there isn't much I don't have except betas, etc. If a year ago you asked me if I'd spend over $900 on mones I'd tell you you were batshit crazy.

Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

master_at_arms. Your problem is close for me) I makes my travel box with most usable mones for me XiSt- Voodoo - Accend - T150 - BW - Taboo- Cohesion - SOB. And it's in my bag forever) When I begin my day I use mix core product. XiSt or Voodoo (if I have heroically mood) and after that I use mones only for the situation. Other mones is only testing and if test are good they came to my travel box
                        PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                        Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                        LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                        PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                        Lacroy: NNPA
                        HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                        Alpha Dream: AM
                        TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X