yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Keeping her interest....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping her interest....

So, I didn't have a goal in mind when I ventured in this world of mones but I see that it is better to have 1.

I work away from home during the week and am back Fri, sat, sun - and on these days I meet up with an older woman who I am into. Now, I don't want nothing serious right now, it wouldn't be fair on her & I don't mind her seeing other guys while I'm away, but I would like help in maybe building and/or keeping her interest in me while I'm gone.

I have APi Oil with sprays of A.C.E, XiSt, odyssey & PSE but feel free to suggest a more appropriate 1 for a future purchase.

???????Thanks in advance ????

Xist works very well. Give her as many long (3 hour +) exposures as you can. It probably won't show any results immediately, this blend takes weeks or even months to fully sink into a target's head, but once it's there she'll be thinking about you constantly. If you are going to mix this with anything, I suggest Evolve for an older target.

Comment

Originally posted by impetus View Post
      So, I didn't have a goal in mind when I ventured in this world of mones but I see that it is better to have 1.

I work away from home during the week and am back Fri, sat, sun - and on these days I meet up with an older woman who I am into. Now, I don't want nothing serious right now, it wouldn't be fair on her & I don't mind her seeing other guys while I'm away, but I would like help in maybe building and/or keeping her interest in me while I'm gone.

I have APi Oil with sprays of A.C.E, XiSt, odyssey & PSE but feel free to suggest a more appropriate 1 for a future purchase.

Thanks in advance ????
      Personally I have been liking the Ascend + Xist + Taboo combo. The taboo isn't really necessary for this mix it just adds more eNONE which gives you more blatant hits, but really Ascend + Xist will be perfect for you in my opinion. Ascend gives off a great alpha vibe that is attractive to women of all ages but primarily older women. Xist will create the vibe you want to have her see you in a romantic way but as the other poster said you need several long exposures of several hours each of Xist spaced out to get the best effect from this.

I haven't tried APi but have heard equally mixed reviews ranging from it is the best thing ever to it doesn't work. It's supposed to be a slightly softer form of Ascend, in the sense that it is more "cool" and less "dominant alpha" but personally if this is an older woman I would stick with Ascend. As for Cohesion, it is -dienone which has been known to break down barriers/boundaries and make women more comfortable around men. If you were seeking a younger woman I would recommend this, but since she is older you really want to retain as much of the Alpha vibe as possible and so Cohesion may be counter-intuitive. It won't hurt your mix, but it may make you more Beta and less Alpha, so its not necessarily the best thing for an older woman.

No experience with PSE but I heard it has gotten mixed results in the past, I would stay away from mixes that aren't known to work all the time for everyone.

Odyssey is not something I would recommend either. It is meant for parties (and I mean very wild parties) as it is a high dose of social pheromones that has been known to have a drunk like effect on people/lack of clarity (not in a good way). Androtics Direct used to have a similar product called Spaceland and people used it for fun but it was never used in any serious mixes to attract women that I know of. I personally don't like it as it gives me a headache.

So yeah, from what you have my recommendation for you is to stick with Ascend + Xist. Try them out to see what works for you, 1-2 sprays Ascend + 1-3 sprays of Xist would be fine...my sweet spot so far seems to be 1 spray Ascend + 2 sprays Xist but you probably could get away with 2 sprays Ascend if she is an older woman. I wouldn't do more than 2 sprays of Ascend however as more than that has been known to cause a very domineering vibe that will repel people (or rather terrify them lol). If you can, buy Taboo or LoveBoat and add 2 sprays of either to the mix. Personally I find the amount of eNONE in Taboo to be perfect (the sexual pheromone) and that is why I prefer it over LoveBoat but I have never tried LoveBoat personally so I can't make that direct comparison. You don't "need" Taboo in this mix though but it may help make the hits more blatant. But yeah, can't go wrong with Ascend + Xist!
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X