yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Speed Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Dating

Hey sexies! I'm here today asking for your advice. I'm looking for a long-term relationship (really not interested in short-term or "casual sex"). Of course I know that keeping my eyes open and talking to lots of people is my best bet, but no harm in trying out speed dating, right?

It will take place in a bar (I won't be drinking, though).
    Since we're gonna move a lot from table to table and the interactions may only last, say, 10-15 minutes, would it still be effective to use oils? Thing is, I wanna use XiSt but only have the oil. Was also wondering if using a drop of Evolve (for lack of a social, which I think would be better) would be wrong in that environment. Also, I know XiSt does its magic best when exposed to for about half an hour at least, but I don't have that luxury there. But it's not like I have many alternatives: I own A.C.E. oils and B.C.E. sprays as well as XiSt oil. I can't stand Bliss, so that's out for me.

I don't know which ethnicities I'll meet but it's safe to presume they'll almost all be white. I'm 23 years old and the age ranges from 20 to 32. I don't think I'll be interested in anyone over 27.

Thanks!

Hey Mysterion I've used xist, evolve, and bliss during some speed dates. Don't do it lol. Evolve was hit or miss , xist didn't really do anything(I suspect it didn't have enough time to work its magic), and bliss didn't seem to do anything for me when I wore it(but that might just be on me). I think cohesion or cohesion+evolve is your best bet. Personally, I'd go with the spray but I hear cohesion and evolve work better as oils.And also you'll probably get anywhere from 4-8 minutes with each date. Good luck and remember to keep things fresh with each date. You can easily find yourself asking the same questions or repeating yourself after a short while.

Comment

Oils are out of the question. You can wear them several hours in advance, but if you only have 10-15 minutes/person it isn't likely they will do much. You absolutely will need to use alcohol sprays for this.

Xist is something that many have said need repeated use over long periods of time, so I am skeptical this will help you at all for a first time 10 minute interaction, especially as it is in an oil format.

Cohesion is good. Cohesion is a comfort pheromone that drops women's guards and makes them relaxed which is great for meeting new women who may be tense. But I wouldn't use it alone. You'll want some social mones with it as well. Evolve is good because it has a lot of social mones and since you are speed dating the aggressiveness of the sexual mones will not really be a problem here. Evolve oil is better usually because of this, but because you are in a short time frame I would stick with the spray. Bliss is a good mone too that will lighten up the mood but not necessary if it bothers you like you said. So you can't go wrong with your B.C.E. spray mix IMO that is what you should use.

Personally, I would wear 1 drop of Ascend oil several hours before you begin, and then spray the B.C.E. roughly 15 minutes before. This will allow enough time for the Ascend to begin diffusing but it will be very subtle as you only will have a short time with each woman so it won't hit them hard and scare them off. The B.C.E. will lighten up the mood, make them comfortable around you, and should give you a lot of social interaction with a slight sexual tint to it, enough to hopefully keep them interested in you afterwards. If you want, adding 1 drop of Xist oil with the Ascend 2 hours before won't hurt either. It probably won't have much of an effect, but I can't see it being any issue with your primary use of Cohesion + Evolve. So essentially the Cohesion + Evolve sprays will begin the rapid diffusion and make the women comfortable + social with a slight sexual tint, and the Ascend + Xist oil "may" give a slight flavor of Alpha + Romantic feelings but whether they will do anything in that short period of time is questionable.

Hope this helps!
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Thanks a ton to both of you! Thanks for writing an essay about what I should use, knowledgeispower ! It was in-depth, well explained and a joy to read.
        What you suggested was exactly what I had in mind as well after giving it some thought. I knew sprays will be much better, it was just that I really wanna bring an effective "boyfriend" vibe and not come across like someone whos looking for casual sex, so I wanted to bring XiSt into the game. Obviously I knew that oils probably wont be very effective in that little time and that XiSt needs time to work its magic, but oh well.
        I was also afraid that I was missing social spray products but what really helped me is that you reminded me that Evolve is well loaded with socials, so if I spray it on just before the event starts I'll have what I was looking for.

I'll go with Cohesion and Evolve. Cohesion in particular I made good experiences with. I won't use any oils, and I'm still unsure about using Bliss.

Thanks again and just a sidenote: dont expect any reports from me about this matter because I won't be attending such an event for the next month to come. It's still some time ahead.

Comment

Just don't overdo it with the evolve! I would probably stick with 1 spray max unless you're sure more than that is ok for you. I haven't tried it yet but based on the thechnical specs and reviews you can get ghosted with too much of it because of the eNONE (although it definitely is buffered with socials). Also cohesion will definitely help buffer it even more so maybe 2 sprays cohesion and 1 spray evolve would be all you need!
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Yeah thanks. I know that 1 Evolve 2 (or more) Cohesion work best for me. Tried that out extensively. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Mysterion I don't know if you're still going to such events, but if it were me I'd use Crush or Vibe or Ascend or Wolf (Liquid Alchemy Labs), always spray (rather than oil) so the diffusion happens quick. I think the point of speed dating is just to stand out from all the other guys, who are most likely going to come across as awkward, nervous, clueless, or desperate. Your social skills will likely shine through. You seem to have good communication skills.

Comment

Xcc Thanks for the input.

However, I was looking for a mix of the products from my stash -- I can't and don't want to buy any more at this time. And that was my issue: I too felt like none of the products I currently own would really hit the ball home. Therefore I asked for advice on how to make the best out of what I have available. However, it's also good to know what better fitting alternatives there are out there for speed dating so I'll note your suggestions down and consider them some time next year when I'm on mone shopping tour again.

As for my social skills, I'm an ambivert who used to be a wee bit awkward but constantly forced himself into conversations with strangers. I'm no natural master conversationalist but I got the hang of how to get to know people and get them to engage pretty well. That's why I thought, why not try speed dating. I'm picky when it comes to choosing who to date so I don't have high expectations for the results of such an event. But worst case: I train my social skills.

However, temporarily (few months) I don't want to date anyone due to life stuff occupying me too much. Thus I haven't even gone to an event yet. I'm still planning to - however probably not before Winter or even Spring. If I eventually happen to go I'll see if I can put a report together.
                Last edited by Mysterion; 09-01-2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Nude Alpha / Wolf + Cohesion!
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X