yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs173 Teen Spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs173 Teen Spirit

Xs173 test

3 sprays

I felt relaxed when I using it.

Observations on how it effected women:

Disinhibited
    Bit silly
    a bit mischievous
    humor
    funny
    playful rather than flirty, but still mildly flirty
    babbling
    lots of details when they talked
    laughed easily

energizing

friendly

smiley

happy

engaged
    followed my conversational lead
    agreeable
    listened
    interactive
    played along with my banter

difficulties thinking clearly
    a bit quiet at times like their minds were preoccupied or somewhat disoriented
    messed up my order even though it was very simple

very talkative
    need to explain and elaborate

Further thoughts:

I think this would make a great social to wear at NONwork related parties. Probably a great first date formula. Also could be great at any get together with friends.

Comment

Is this designed to get younger women?.........no description on the store page.

Cheers!

Comment

theLaw I don't know. To me, it just seems like a good, fun social. I didn't get the sense there were any "status" effects about it.

XSteveO would you please comment on the question from theLaw

Comment

Subscribed. Definitely interested in learning more

Comment

Psylocybin I've read your posts and you seem experienced. If you like social mones, I'd encourage you to get this and test it. This is an unusual social mone in that I'm wondering if the "status" or "respect" that may come with this social is more subtle, like respect out of fun rather than respect out of seriousness. Like with Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs, the respect is like VIP treatment. With Teen Spirit, it's like they want to have fun with you, and are having so much fun they follow your lead.

Comment

Interesting. Maybe I'll check it out on my next order.

Comment

What does it smell like?

...get it? oksorry

I get the feeling that I should maybe try this one with a dab of SOB oil, hmmmm

Comment

Tobias I guess it smells like Teen Spirit. Haha If you test it out, please post. For now, it definitely seems like a good social pheromone.

Comment

2000GT Now because I saw something you said on another thread, I have to ask you "What do you know about Teen Spirit?"

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                      2000GT Now because I saw something you said on another thread, I have to ask you "What do you know about Teen Spirit?"
                      only tested it once. Results were inconclusive but I think I saw some silliness from the group I was with. Not much more than what I already saw from them. Further testing required.

Comment

2000GT Thank you for the blunt honest input. Silliness I've definitely seen in the form of being disinhibited and difficulties thinking (like the cashier messing up my order, which was simple).

Comment

Interesting thank you for sharing! If I had to guess this seems like a mix that is high in -dienone and alpha-nol! Hence the name...probably a good mix for attracting a younger crowd too!
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Another test xs173

3sprays

Effects on others:

spontaneous (doing what they want without caring what others thought)

laughter

giggly

disinhibited

fun

playful

humorous

relaxed

social (talkative)

engaged in the fun, and with each other

I would say this could be good at parties or social events for adding relaxation plus fun.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X