yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

48-yr old man seeks sledgehammer for 35-50 yr old women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonesRE View Post
    Though I am not new to pheromones, I AM completely new to Pheromone XS. My first order (SOB) should arrive Monday and I am excited about the formulation (I'm impressed by the GOALS system you have set up). Additionally, I have my eye on some Cohesion for use here at home.

But that's not the reason for THIS post

For those of you that are of my generation, I'd like to hear what sort of products/combos have a pronounced effect on the 35+ female audience.
    • Yes, I know, the typical target is the 22-yr old hottie. But that's not where I am... If she jumped on me, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I'm not going to lift a finger to set the initial hook.
    Aside from the fact that I generally enjoy their company and conversation, I prefer the 35+ women because they are less inhibited in their actions and their words.

At my age (48) I have the luxury of not caring if I ruffle a few feathers. So when my order of SOB gets here, the first thing I'm going to do is overdose it, go down to the Mall of Georgia (about 6 miles away) and have lunch at the food court. Followed by some shopping. After that, I'm going to wear it to church.

I want a sledgehammer (what can I say, I'm a sucker for slapstick comedy). So any recommendations you have are welcome (Evolve and Xist are next on my wish list).

I also am intrigued by the thought of a scalpel... If you (as a middle-aged or older man) have done a lot of testing and have a pretty good handle on it.

It is my understanding that pheromones are a bit like niche perfumes, in that they react differently with your skin chemistry than with his, or with mine. With pheros, you also get variables such as the reaction of the intended audience, or the perception of the phero user. Ergo what "works" for one may not work for another. When something "works," that means you got laid, you got to spend time making out with a hottie, or perhaps you got a date, or her phone number. Whatever the outcome, something "happened"...

...that means more than just the flip of a few curls, or her drunk ass made googly eyes at you and said "hi" when she and her girlfriend passed you on the way to the bathroom.
    I think u need to understand a few things. U are looking for a sexual hard hitting product for 35 plus women. And u used 3 sprays on your wife and try to OD???

??????But u said u are not lifting a finger a finger to set the initial hook???
    ??????
    U said that u are testing it in a mall, a food court, during shopping, at a church???

Sexuals like SOB, Nnpa, Alfa Maschio, 0-69, Evolve, etc are to be used in a pickup scenarios in a club, bar, on a date, last minute resort, before having sex, etc. Its polarizing as shit and many women will hate you and some will love you. To use it on a wife, use it when u are going to have sex to make her more horny, or before sex to get her in the mood, etc, not when out and about cos u wont see much.

The situation and venue plays a big part. If you use a highly sexual product when shopping, at a church, u wont see anything cos nobody will react to that signature as it aint appropriate. If you use a romantic mix like Xist in a loud club, u wont see shit. Choose the mix according to the venue.

Also, whats this shit with the 'wont lift a finger to set the initial hook' huh. No freakin pheromone is ever gonna get girls to jump you. Act confident, dress well, be polite,act congruent to your pheromone signature, and if you see a girl you like, approach her. Then, the pheromones will work. Its not a magic potion.

Also, OD is the opposite of desired effect, and why in the hell would you try to OD to get a pheromone to work???, it seems u need to do a looooot of reading to grasp the basic concept as to what pheromones are and how to use them.
    Please do that.

Also, SOB co tains cops, why would u use that on your wife??? And at 3 sprays, no wonder u are getting nothing, PXS products are damn concentrated. Get a grip on the correct procedure of teating a product. Please, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post

I think u need to understand a few things. U are looking for a sexual hard hitting product for 35 plus women. And u used 3 sprays on your wife and try to OD???

??????But u said u are not lifting a finger a finger to set the initial hook???
      ??????
      U said that u are testing it in a mall, a food court, during shopping, at a church???

Sexuals like SOB, Nnpa, Alfa Maschio, 0-69, Evolve, etc are to be used in a pickup scenarios in a club, bar, on a date, last minute resort, before having sex, etc. Its polarizing as shit and many women will hate you and some will love you. To use it on a wife, use it when u are going to have sex to make her more horny, or before sex to get her in the mood, etc, not when out and about cos u wont see much.

The situation and venue plays a big part. If you use a highly sexual product when shopping, at a church, u wont see anything cos nobody will react to that signature as it aint appropriate. If you use a romantic mix like Xist in a loud club, u wont see shit. Choose the mix according to the venue.

Also, whats this shit with the 'wont lift a finger to set the initial hook' huh. No freakin pheromone is ever gonna get girls to jump you. Act confident, dress well, be polite,act congruent to your pheromone signature, and if you see a girl you like, approach her. Then, the pheromones will work. Its not a magic potion.

Also, OD is the opposite of desired effect, and why in the hell would you try to OD to get a pheromone to work???, it seems u need to do a looooot of reading to grasp the basic concept as to what pheromones are and how to use them.
      Please do that.

Also, SOB co tains cops, why would u use that on your wife??? And at 3 sprays, no wonder u are getting nothing, PXS products are damn concentrated. Get a grip on the correct procedure of teating a product. Please, man.
      Sorry guys, just realized the date of this guys post, and the recent replies recently, makes me assume that it was a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post

Sorry guys, just realized the date of this guys post, and the recent replies recently, makes me assume that it was a new thread.

Comment

???? No problem, glad my mumbling and rumblings are atleast helping others.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X