yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB + Celeb + Xist = Lovable, repulsively hated, wanted irresistible whore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB + Celeb + Xist = Lovable, repulsively hated, wanted irresistible whore!

"SOB + Celeb + Xist = Lovable, repulsively hated, wanted irresistible " is what I wrote in the comments sections for an order I placed recently because Celebrity was my missing piece, and Steve-O, the man himself, hooked me up big time!! So a big thank you to Steve-O, the team, and everybody here contributing!UNCENTEDApplications: Chest, neck and wrists

SOB - 1 drop
    Xist - 2 drops
    Celebrity - 2 sprays
    TUTH -Girl
    # 1Girl #2 I feel like one of these products is making females not know how to act around me. Well poor me, huh?? Lol

Second part of this review regarding my month xist, work, my scent trail, my own personality, etc.. Hopefully it helps many of you guys out.

So stay tuned! - Happy Sunday!
    Last edited by mmmmmmm; 07-31-2016, 06:03 PM.

Nice post bud!

Two quick questions:

1. What were your app points?

2. DO you have trouble covering Sob? If not, how do you cover.

Comment

Hey, thanks bro!

1. My app point are:

SOB: 1 drop split on both sides of the neck / below the ear lobe
      Xist: 2 drops chest and wrists
      TUTH: 2 sprays on my chest
      XS100: 2 sprays on my forearms
      PSE : front of neck
      Limitless: chest/neck area

2. Man, I don't think anything can cover this crap monster! I read one of your posts about cover scents, and I feel the same way. So I get mine unscented as well.

I've used unscented Ascend w/cops (2 drops) along side with Dirty Primitive (1 drop) at my the work place back in 2014 which resulted in massive stalking by 4 people, and could smell the cops in those, but that combo doesn't even compare to the smell of 1 drop of SOB!! This one is strong!

The girls I have slept with since using SOB stayed buried in my neck afterwards right where I apply it. I keep waiting for those bad comments to roll in but nothing yet man. The comments I have gotten from them so far is "dont get weird, but your sweat smells really good" or "I haven't been with many people (okay), but you smell different from them." So my responses are fast and funny to avoid the topic. The young 22 never commented on my smell, but just stayed buried there.

This is the only mone I could smell throughout the entire day. It's definitely a hard one to cover, and it takes a lot of balls to wear it raw.

Oh another thing: When I first started sleeping with these women, I wasn't using PSE and Limitless, just the others. These products came in later in the month. The 40 year old is going to get with me again in two days, so we will see what PSE does there lol..

I have had the chance to use PSE with the other two girls this week, and the conversation has transitioned to more sexual openess like using toys on them and things they want to do to please me. These conversations are all initiated by them. It's only conversation at the moment, but I do notice a difference there.

Last edited by mmmmmmm; 08-01-2016, 12:40 AM. Reason: Forgot to add - Oh another thing ...

Comment

Dude, you're killin it. Keep it up. I want to hear more, more, more
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Sob unscented with no cover? You got balls bro! Keep it up.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            at least some people do

SOB Unscented 1 drop, XIST Unscented 2 drop, XS100 2 sprays, TUTH 2 spraysEnd of June - Month of July

No prior sexual history with the two women I already knew.

Woman #1 - 35, Latina / athletic build / mutual friend / Personal Trainer

Ran into her at a grocery store. We have the same group of friends and only hung out when with the big group was together, and even then, we never talked to each other. There was no conversation, and everything was always dry. This time, however, we ended up walking around the store and shopped for things together, then exchanged numbers before leaving. I was surprised she actually talks. Lol I was already 4 to 5 hours in with Xist/Sob/Celeb/TUTH mix before doing this last minute stop to the store. After 4 days of hanging out with her, sex. Continued throughout the month.

Woman #2 - age 40, Latina, athletic build / former coworker / divorced / Registered NurseWoman #3 - 22, Latina, slim (new friend), Psych GradXIST - one thing I immediately noticed was the frequent volunteer of information (non-sexual). Talked desires, goals, deep personal feelings, all their disappointments etc. There was a lot of opening up and comfort. Even before and after sex. I have never heard this much talking as I did with these three.

As I experimented with this further.. I removed xist from the mix while leaving the SOB/xs100/Tuth on for two days when I hooked up with two of these women again (the 40 and the 35 year old), and XIST was the culprit. They focused on more sex with less talking. When adding xist again, it went back to endless talking and more emotions.

XIST on me = Felt more openesses from them and a lot of deep leveled too soon personal talk

SOBCelerbity on me = approachable and fun

You now have 1 drop of SOB on you

First round: SOB Unscented 1 drop , XIST Unscented 2 dropSOB Unscented 1 drop , XIST Unscented 2 drop , Celebrity 2x changed that.Ascend XS with COPS Unscented (2014 - 2016) at the previous job - 2 drops Ascend XS unscented cops / 1 drop Dirty Primitive (6 months) - API Uncented (1 month) -

Comment

Cool. Now you get to play with all the sexy stuffs. Evolve, PSE, Naked Gun, Desire Me. If you love Cops, you'll love Desire Me since it's nothing but Cops.
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by mmmmmmm View Post
              You now have 1 drop of SOB on you.

That is fuckin hilarious! Say it isn't so mmmmmmm. At least keep writing some times for us. You are an amazing writer, not to mention the "testing", remembering, and documentation. Thanks, Homie! I gotta ask are you spanish?

I bathe in Ascend every work day, and I have a full bottle of celebrity at home. I gotta hear your results.
              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Well we do keep up GMP standards and that might not go over very well with the FDA, BUT nobody said anything about her twerking in the lounge

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X