yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For those of you who like Brute or SOB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who like Brute or SOB...

Since SteveO sent out that newsletter a while back about new releases he had planned, I occasionally check the PXS site. The other day, I noticed this one...

Now I've never worn SOB, but I have worn Brute (which is supposedly similar to SOB)...

So based on this description on xs148 Destroyer I figured if you like Brute or SOB, you might want to consider getting Destroyer.

Xcc you know I love SOB, and my new power mix of SOB and Ascend w/cops, and a strong cover. I'm sure the description of Destroyer was meant to be lighthearted. But, you can't say "You're going to be perceived as an absolute douche!" and think your going to sell it. Honestly, I do want to get into some of the products that aren't on the main Pheromones for men drop down. But, I don't know what to even go for. The GOALS are so helpful to me that it's scary to get something without GOALS and that has a smaller description, and less testimonials.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

That is one interesting description

The highest I've gone with ARone is 100 mcg. I was expecting it to raise my status to epic proportions but I actually got a lot of resistance from people at work. Under 25s seemed to be avoiding me like plague. Although I only went that high once so take from that what you will.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I second that notion. I just read the product description and my first thought was, "why the hell would i want to wear something like that?" Xcc are you ordering it now. I just don't know if it would be worth it. I mean how would wearing that phero benefit me?

Comment

kingtut savage No, I don't think I will be ordering it. I have a lot of respect for people's willingness to experiment with mones. I also have a lot of respect for people willing to wear formulas that I would probably never use. Destroyer is one I probably wouldn't use, unless XSteveO just happened to send it to me to test. Then I would. But order it, probably not.

Comment

Some doucebag has some of the hottest babe... And no one messes wz a douchebag and his girl....
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

So did anyone actually try the Destroyer ? )

Comment

Tried it a couple of times it appears to be no different from SOB or Brute to be honest. Having said that I would need to some more thorough testing.

Comment

YourAGreatGuy So you didn't notice any differences between SOB and Destroyer or Brute and Destroyer.

Did you notice any differences between SOB and Brute?

Comment

Looking at the product pages, there are considerable chemical differences between Destroyer and SOB/Brute. I would say if you can't see any difference, test more and at more varied dosages, 'cuz that just doesn't make much sense.

Comment

I have tried xs148 Destroyer at various dosages i cant seem to determine whats so unique about this product in terms of effects. Maybe its my body chemistry thats blocking the effects who knows.

Comment

Back to destroyer I hit myself with 2 sprays on each side of the neck and hit my workplace. Still cannot figure this product out it doesnt seem to do much if anything. People treated me with the same with kindness and respect as if I wasnt wearing the pheromone.

Anyone have any thoughts ?

Comment

YourAGreatGuy

Not the first test mix to be a dud (Naked Gun anyone?). My go-to solution for this is to increase the sprays/drops until either I get a hit or clearly see that the mix has failed...........so +10 sprays and no response = dud. I've never seen a mix that only worked at 1 spray, but not 2 or 3, so I always go for more product instead of less.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                            YourAGreatGuy

Not the first test mix to be a dud (Naked Gun anyone?). My go-to solution for this is to increase the sprays/drops until either I get a hit or clearly see that the mix has failed...........so +10 sprays and no response = dud. I've never seen a mix that only worked at 1 spray, but not 2 or 3, so I always go for more product instead of less.
                            Concur with you I do take product doses to the extreme on this occasion I was disappointed with this particular product.

Naked Gun I used on a couple of occasions it may have helped to sexually escalate. As the girls felt comfortable when I was touching them. Neither of the girls git naked that night though ????.

Comment

I hit myself with 3 sprays of destroyer on each side of my neck 15 minutes before hitting my workplace. Again no reactions from anyone around me ??. Love to hear from anyone else who has used destroyer

Comment

Haven't tried destroyer but maybe workplace is not the right venue for a super high enone mix? Hit a bar or club maybe see some results. Just a thought.
                                Ammo:
                                PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                AD: Glace
                                Lovescent: NNPA
                                Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I find it hard to believe with that concentration of those pheromones, you wouldn't at least get something - even a negative reaction - or selfies, for that matter.

Comment

I dont know either or did they send me a dud bottle? Not clear on why I never got a reaction ?

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
                                      I dont know either or did they send me a dud bottle? Not clear on why I never got a reaction ?
                                      Did you drive it? Remember, a Lamborghini without a driver is just a chunk of metal, rubber and plastic. It's not going to do anything unless you are operating it.

Comment

SOB XS

This is me. Purely me. It projects me. One time while I was wearing 2 sprays of SOB on me neck, I parked at a disabled car park spot, and the guy who saw it said to me "u do realize that's a disabled spot?" I said to him "Yeah sue me" with a straight face. And he apologized to me??? That's weird. Lol.

I got a make out session on this and a ONS on the same night wearing 2 sprays SOB on neck and 2 sprays Brute on chest.

I remember reading Kimba's report saying that u just wear it and go. That's it. and I agree. And same as him, I ain't no affiliate of PXS. Some products don't work for me from PXS but SOB and Brute is awaome. The biggest difference between them two is the time it takes to hit. That's what I can see. Brute takes a while to hit, and when it hits, it FREAKING hits, where as SOB hits fast but at a lower level. Combine them two and ya have a fairly decent sledge hammer. That's for me and that's how I see it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X