yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

**NEW MALE COVER SCENT AND NEW OPTIONS FOR FRAGRANCE ADDITIVES**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **NEW MALE COVER SCENT AND NEW OPTIONS FOR FRAGRANCE ADDITIVES**

So guess what guys?! We are going to be doing some great new things with our fragrances over the next few weeks. Thanks to some great feedback we are adding an AWESOME new male cover scent: Acqua Di Gio (represented with an aqua colored sticker) This will be the first of many new scents we will be releasing. This amazing new scent will be available by the end of business today

Another thing we will be working on over the next few weeks is changing how you receive your scented orders. In the past we have pre-scented them for you, but now we will be sending the fragrance in separate simple vial with your order so you can add your preferred fragrance yourself in the concentrate you desire!! We will be including easy to read step by step instructions along with a pipette, color sticker, and fragrance card for your convenience. We will have the option for you to choose the strength (amount) of the fragrance so you can control how awesome you smell (an option you've never had before, so yeah pretty awesome!!!) If you have ordered from us before you can reference the middle part of the pamphlet to get a general idea on how the process will work. As always we will also be here to help you if you need any information at all to help with the process I am so looking forward to the great new things we have coming here at XS and can't wait to have more good news to share with you guys!!!

Thanks. That is awesome. So far I've gotten a cover scent on my first 3 orders. However, I've been reading posts that have persuaded me to get unscented mones, so that it will always be whatever designer scent I have at home. But, I would be willing to try this out. Also, this way we have an option. I hope this doesn't effect my Pop Rocks
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Woohoo!! Great choice XS. One of my favourites.

Comment

Good news, now available in all male and unisexy products and as a stand alone fragrance oil in Mixing Supplies

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Leslie Wait! So you won't pre-scent it for us anymore? I prefer the pros do it for me! lol There should be an option I think

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            There will continue to be that option for those who want it that way

XSteveO Thank you Steve! Your blends are the bomb and you're amazing! Did I already tell you that?! lol

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            awwwwww!

Not sure if this is what the new -enone 25 spray I received in my recent test pack, but if so, smells really good.

Comment

Do we need to state a pre-scent preferance as a comment to the order?

Comment

mindpivot : All XS products are sold unscented by default. On the product page, you will see the cover scent options and so you will simply put a check in the box next to the fragrance you want your product to come with.

Look at the link with the product page below; you will see the cover scent options including aqua di gio as well :

XiSt -  Eau de Pheromone: pronounced it  We’ve all been friend-zoned and regardless of how many times it happens, it still stings just like the first time. Some of us have even been broken up with because she found someone else, usually some jerk. W

I apologize in advance if I misunderstood your question and I hope I was helpful.

Comment

KateD I think his concern was about the change on how we receive scented orders. Leslie mentioned that in the past you have pre-scented them for us, but now you will be sending the frangrance in a separate simple vial, so we can add it our selves.

XSteveO said that there will continue to be the option of XS pre-scenting the products for us, which I prefer.

mindpivot So the question is, will there be an option added for that, or do we simply write in comments that we want you to pre-scent it for us?

I know these are changes you're working on. I'm happy with it, but we're just trying to clarify the new options

Comment

Ixist, thanks, you got exactly what I meant. I should have taken the time to be a little more clear. In the context my point may have been lost.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    as long as you received help am happy

I've never ordered with scent before - always used Creed Aventus, or a similar knock-off....Anyone have experience with this, and if so, would you recommend switching?

Comment

So, after a couple of years, I've started ordering XS with scent to test it out - using Aventus scent, since it's probably close to the cologne I use...will see what happens...I've used other phero colognes (spray) with scent besides XS and they tend to be "heavy"....I hope that I don't have "overdoses" on the scent....

Comment

O, I just read SteveO's comment about the scent coming separately for mixing - very nice - hope I do it right!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X