yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A nice combo for me: Xist+LoveBoat+Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice combo for me: Xist+LoveBoat+Connections

I always deploy combos. For me, it adds levels of interest per situation. I started this new one for me:

All sprays 10 ML size:
    1 spray Xist to each forearm (outer). (2 total)
    1 spray LoveBoat to the right forearm.
    1 Spray Connections to left forearm.
    Cover:
    2 Sprays of La Nuit from YSL back of my neck. (great scent)
    Surrounding personnel: Caucasion, Asian, Pak or Indian, Not sure mix, and African-American. I think everyone within 6 feet was affected old and young.

I go to a particular Starbucks daily before work. 30 mins after spray, I drive and enter. Right off the bat...Barista "Good morning Androcles!""How is your morning going?". They usually are busy making drinks and never broadcast me like that. This place is packed. I felt like some important dude. Almost all the young college girls checking me out. checking me out hard! I was like YES!!!!! Finally, a super "'I'm attractive" experience.

Just better than 'Core' or 'Style'. But not as far hitting. It was hilarious inside my mind. This super hot caucasian brunette chic just would not stop turning around in line to chat with her friend and use that to just check me out. I mean she was fine! It was so blatantly obviously. Like she was ready for a fun morning! I can tell if this other old dude wasn't in front of me and we were much closer, she would have tried to say something to me. She wasn't animated when I came in but became so 'happy-go-lucky' after a few minutes in line. I strongly feel it has to do with my cloud. Not just that, I could feel all eyes up on me. Men, Women, Teens, Baristas,..like everyone was curious about me. WTF. .

What a great feeling. I'm rocking this for awhile. Finally found something interesting for me. At work was a great experience. Receptionist wouldn't let me go from morning conversation. She was soo happy...extra happy to chat. Guys were cool and wanted to chit chat at my cubicle all morning. Maybe I'm crazy, but I felt they the guys at work were looking at me like "He's a good looking guy"...just my imagination based on they way they would pause and look at me. Not gay, just admiration. This only lasted for half the day. I think my next strategy is to re-apply mid-afternoon. This is a great morning/day combo for me! I tried each blend on its own, but they weren't like this is together. Some aspects were the same. I wish I could sit down and write down all the details. I just went to bed last night thinking about how I felt all day with the experience. Smiling. I hope I have more days like yesterday!

-Androcles

That's awesome! I'll have to try those ones out. What's your age, and ethnicity? If you don't mind me asking. I'm tryin to be a baller, but I'm on a budget. So, I haven't gotten into many different products yet. But, I've like what I've tried, and I definitely love working with this company. Even though I haven't found that Orgy spray yet.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Hi Ragnar, nice to meet you. No worries. I'm 41, half Thai (Thailand)-half American/Caucasion. Decent looks, handsome face, nice teeth, ... a little chubby/muscular, but not big. A little flabby, but working on it. Married. My goals are just to have a great social life. Not looking for sex-scapades or affairs as a single would, and I love my girl., but I do like attention , I like admiration, flirting, attraction and great conversations. I try to save the heavy mones for occasions that include my wifey (asian 30) at least. (she doesn't know it, but I know she likes Cohesion or Exotica. She likes GOA too from PT or Dionysus from Apex. muhahahah...)

I think Love Boat is the real catcher here. I've tried Xist with LoveBoat and then both with Connections. I can't tell much because of the limited testing. I need to just keep using Love Boat with a combo at least. I use mones from other vendors as well, but lately, I have been having better results with SteveOs blends. and plan to go this way. Probably won't reorder from LAL. AV and Wolf was a flop for me. I can't stand that citrusy smell and AV is inconsistent, not to mention price/value is not what I like FOR ME. SDX-9 is good, but I can get a better experience with Taboo. I do like Apex (M3X) and PT, but SteveO has the best service and more interesting blends for my missions. A better "fit" if you will.

My boss likes Ascend, but he doesn't know it. If you know what I mean. He's just so "near me" and trying to talk about nothing. Hahaha. You guys know what that does to people.

Comment

ANDROCLES Thank you for posting your input and experiences. As well as PheromoneXS, I also like PT and LAL. I agree about the better "fit" comment, in that many of SteveO's products are very specialized.
        Also I think it's important to find ones that work for you. Wolf works great for me, and sometimes as wonderful as a blend might work for someone (and there are tons of people on the forums praising it), sometimes it just doesn't work for you.

Comment

ANDROCLES, my next purchase is going to be either Ascend, or Loveboat, or both. If you had to choose only one of those what would it be? Or, can you just choose one? I have XiSt, Evolve, and SOB.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Although I would encourage you to get others' input, I would also encourage you to ask yourself: what outcomes are you wanting, in what contexts, and with whom?

The thing about PXS is that many of their products are VERY specific. Specific to outcomes and/or context.

Comment

Well, Xcc I want women to be encouraged to be playful, flirty, and talk to me. That's why I say Loveboat. Plus, I've had a good experience with a sample. I say Ascend because I want something for work, and I've heard great things about Ascend. So, I want both, but I may only purchase one at a time. That's why I'm asking for others' input.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Love Boat should do just that. May be work appropriate. May be not.

I would strongly encourage you to read what idle said on this post on Ascend and copulins.

I'm guessing you are going for respect rather than cool. Perhaps Ascend over Api.

I would also encourage you to look at Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs. Although you might be tempted by its big brother Bad Wolf, I would encourage you to refrain for now. Bad Wolf is quite a monster, I'm very serious about this!

Comment

So, in short, an attractive important guy vibe. I found loveboat to be pretty ambiguous, and even had a bad experience on it once wearing it solo.

Xist connection combo got me a nice hit from a department store worker last week.

But as a combo... hmm, might have to try this sucker out. Thanks for reporting

Comment

eternitys_child "an attractive important guy vibe"... yes, good summary!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                      ANDROCLES, my next purchase is going to be either Ascend, or Loveboat, or both. If you had to choose only one of those what would it be? Or, can you just choose one? I have XiSt, Evolve, and SOB.
                      Hi Ragnar, Love Boat is really effective. I would go with that over Ascend. I only say this because you have Evolve and SOB. You have two Alphas and a social like Love Boat is fantastic! Now Ascend is really really good, but you could use a social. Xist is okay for me. Not my favorite.

Comment

Thanks ANDROCLES. I went to a BBQ yesterday, and yes I definitely need a social. My loveboat sample ran out

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X