yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Could use some help from you fabulous men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could use some help from you fabulous men

Hi guys,
    I'm new here and have only gotten one order which was PSEL and it was quite amazing the results I got. Now, I would love everyone's advice on what to get for my brother Scott. He is head of a small company and has lots of young guys working for him. Scott's a friendly guy and although he's the boss, guys kind of don't show him enough respect. They're late on projects and don't always do things the way they're supposed to. I want him to try some pheromones that are non sexual but will get him some Serious respect. He's super smart and has to go into other bigger companies now to do consulting and because he's older, some of these young pups think they're cooler than him even tho he has actually invented some serious technology. What should he wear to get the admiration and respect of other men but not be a chic magnet? He's in a happy, committed relationship with his wife and a new baby at home and is one of those good ones who's not interested in something on the side. Any help on ordering for him will be greatly appreciated. Potiongirl

Sorry, I can't help. But I could use the same advice. I'm sure my company would love to have the people that have been there the longest to move on so that they could pay the less experienced employees less, to try to do the same job. I'd like to have that air of invincibility, or at least seem untouchable and command respect. thanks for the post.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

potiongirl I like how you put thought in to this and are looking out for your brother. I would look at a few, and some are NOT PheromoneXS. But let's start with PheromoneXS.

If I was in his position I would look at Dominant Ascend (which might have copulins, see if you can get it without copulins) and Ascend (but I would get it without copulins, and that is an obvious option on the order page). From what I understand, these are more respect and business formulas. Generally, I avoid wearing copulins in a work environment. I just think it's unwise to have that "I just had sex" smell on me in a professional setting.

For a man, formulas with copulins also may cause a girlfriend or wife to think he has been cheating.

Api and Celebrity are like cool guy formulas. I would avoid wearing Api and Celebrity in a professional environment because I want respect rather than people thinking I'm cool.

Now there might be a place for this one:

Designed to provoke intimidation without causing aggression.   TECHNICAL DATA Each "XS101 Intimidation" for Men bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer containing numerous secret molecules, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol De

Now let's talk about other formulas from other companies.

Wolf is by Liquid Alchemy Labs. I wear it in professional, social, romantic... well... every where I go! Yes, I really do think it's that flexible!

Now maybe there is someone who just needs a bit more... Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs.

I know the advert is about how sexual and powerful it is. Personally for me, I think it is like liquid respect. When I'm out shopping and walk into a store, the employees of the store treat me like I own the company. Yes, that's how much respect I get.

Now a potential issue with Bad Wolf is some people put it on and they feel anxious, so they might need a few days or weeks to adapt. The other potential issue is that if other people feel intimidated, they may do as he wants when he is right there, and then hate him and sabotage him to get back at him for how intimidated they feel around him. Passive aggressive backlash. Now, I want to emphasize that is only a possibility. I've NEVER noticed people feeling intimidated around me when I wear it. It's just a potential issue to be aware of.

If I was in your brother's position, I'd get all of the above just in case. Then I would start with Ascend. If I needed to make it clear I needed done what I said, then I would start reaching for xs101, Bad Wolf, and/or Dominant Ascend. I'd probably use Dominant Ascend first. Then xs101 if that didn't work. Perhaps I'd consider adding a spray or two of xs101 on me when I had Dominant Ascend on me if just plain Dominant Ascend needed a helping hand. Bad Wolf would be my last resort.

For company functions, I'd wear Wolf. Good news is that his wife might like Wolf, too.

He might want to stock up on hunter's soap or scent killer or whatever is available to wash off the pheromones when he returns home (or before he returns home)... unless it turns out his wife likes the formulas!

Comment

• potiongirl
        potiongirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Really detailed and helpful. In his office setting and at the company he consults for, there are also a lot of women so I think something without Cops for him is best. Thanks.

• kingtut savage
        kingtut savage commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you used xs101 before

Ascend w/out Copulin is a good choice. Do note however that there will always be ladies attracted to successful men so I would suggest you to warn him about it.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Well, I've been wearing Ascend without cops to work lately. I wear it solo, and I get tons of respect. It's really good respect. People feel like you deserve it! They're not intimidated by you. That's what I want!

I feel like Ascend is a very complex formula, and very heavy on mones. It is kind of smelly, but I manage to cover it. It is also attractive! I get lots of ioi when I wear it solo. It's a very good standalone product to use at work!

When I first started using it, I'd get irritated easily. It would make me aggressive! I did get used to it though. I've been wearing it everyday for a few months now, by itself and in combos. Everytime I put it on, I still feel it's powerful effect. It's packed with mones!

I have it unscented with cops, and without cops. Also scented with cops and without. I absolutely can not wear it with cops. The smell is just too strong for me. Even though initially I liked the smell of cops and the self effect, I hate it now. I still like the self effect, but I'm not putting cops on me! The smell is horrible to me lol

I like to think that I have a pretty sensitive nose, and I can smell all of the mones. I think that it's a good thing, because I'm able to find which covers work best.

Some covers actually make the smell worse to me. Ascend with cops in FXS scent is actually not bad, and the cops smell sweet to me. In Sultans Oud the cops smell really bad, I can't wear it lol

So, I love cops for the self effect it gives me, but absolutely hate the smell. Cops should be worn by women imo lol They'll still need a good cover, maybe the rose one, I haven't tried it, but I love that type of smell! lol

So yes, Ascend without cops is a great choice. You'll just have to find a good cover. It does have a strong smell, but works like magic!

Comment

I am highly recommending Ascend with cops, it just works great for all aspects of respect. It is subtle but very effective with peer colleagues, direct reports, etc. Great for all interactions.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Jimmy42 Since you wear Ascend with copulins, what do you noticed in terms of women reacting to you? potiongirl is shopping for a man who is happily married.
            Ixist Since you have Ascend with copulins and without copulins, what do you noticed in terms of women reacting to you when you wear the one with copulins and when you wear the one without copulins?
            Last edited by 2000GT; 06-10-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I think I get more respect from women when I wear it with cops. The confidence self effect is also stronger with cops.

If cops didn't have a smell, I'd wear it. I'm simply too selfconcious when wearing cops.

I can smell it, and it's not pleasant to me. I also notice some women can smell it too, and I feel like they know what they're smelling lol On a conscious level.

Its kind of confusing for women, when they smell it on you! Like wtf you smell like vagina lol That could only mean one thing, you just had sex with a woman! lol

Which makes them respect you more? Not because of cops, ascend already has respect without cops.

Some women will respect you with cops, but really they hate this type of men. They'll avoid you later!????

Anyway, the self effect is amazing from cops. It puts me in a really great mood! Almost like a cocky feeling lol

Comment

Ixist Thanks for your blunt honesty!

Comment

Yes, thanks for all of that helpful info. I'm certain his wife would not appreciate the just sexed up scent on her hubby! lol I'll get ascend without the cops to start. Potiongirl

Comment

potiongirl I hope that's all he'll need. If not, you'll know what to do.

Comment

Copulins can cause a couple of results when worn on a man. If you're a male wearing copulins:
                      - Guys respect you because you got "game" or are popular with the ladies
                      - Girls are attracted to you because they "sense" that you're of high value
                      - Girls dislike you because it goes against their moral compass or feel that you are a man whore (off the top of my head, couldn't think of a better term).

If I remember correctly, Ascend has a relatively lower concentration of copulins than normally used for sexual effects so it should technically give off the vibe that you're surrounded by women. Very likely still not a good thing for your brother's wife, though, potiongirl.
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Going off of what Xcc and Fdesa pointed out, I'd say either Dominant Ascend or BW. I've used both, like using both. Dominant Ascend does have cops in it which helps. BW if a personal favorite of mine, once you get used to the possible side effects but I've gotten some fantastic hits off of it in the past. The main thing for your brother is he has to also remember that he IS the boss and has to make sure folks remember that while they can come to him if they need help, questions, etc, when asks for something to be done, it needs to be done when he says so. Pheros help but he needs to assert himself a bit more otherwise these mixes won't help him very much since he'll be sending mixed messages and the guys will default to his previous behavior. He needs to change himself. Pheros will assist but start from within.

Comment

fdesa12 and 2000GT Yes, I second the motions with an emphasis about "caution with the copulins" for your brother because he's married.

Comment

I've heard of Domination, and Ascend, but I've not heard of "Dominant Ascend" ... Can someone please kindly post a link to "Dominant Ascend"? Thanks much.

Update: ok ... search is my friend. Dominant Ascend is the same as XS170
                            We value the feedback our clients provide us. Neither APi or Ascend was formulated to take the place of an alpha-dominant oil blend. We created Ascend and APi to represent a true alpha-male who uses trust, respect and a cool head to get all he wants out of life. Then there are those blends that u

Cheers,

Quicksilver
                            Last edited by Quicksilver; 06-11-2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Quicksilver Thanks for your post. That Dominant Ascend is a bit hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                                I am highly recommending Ascend with cops, it just works great for all aspects of respect. It is subtle but very effective with peer colleagues, direct reports, etc. Great for all interactions.

I was actually going to say that I think cops goes well with ascend and complements the entire package. I personally haven't had ascend without it and never had any type of negative situation at work or anywhere because of it. I've only had one negative situation because of cops and it was with a girl I was living with (we weren't exactly together per se at the time. It was complicated). Also note that I was going heavy on domination, bw, and xist at the time as well. But it was the cops that did the damage

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                  Jimmy42 Since you wear Ascend with copulins, what do you noticed in terms of women reacting to you? potiongirl is shopping for a man who is happily married.
                                  Ixist Since you have Ascend with copulins and without copulins, what do you noticed in terms of women reacting to you when you wear the one with copulins and when you wear the one without copulins?
                                  I must've missed the part about him being married. If that's the case, then the cop-less version would probably be a safer option in regards to his current relationship status

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for your blunt input! When you said you were "going heavy on domination, bw, and xist at the time as well", could you tell us more? Were you applying all of them with Ascend? For example were you applying Xist + Ascend at the same time? Or Domination + BW + Xist + Ascend at the same time?

When you say "heavy" how many drops and/or sprays of each?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                      kingtut savage Thank you for your blunt input! When you said you were "going heavy on domination, bw, and xist at the time as well", could you tell us more? Were you applying all of them with Ascend? For example were you applying Xist + Ascend at the same time? Or Domination + BW + Xist + Ascend at the same time?

When you say "heavy" how many drops and/or sprays of each?
                                      I apologize of if my post was misleading, but I was referring to copulins specifically. When I was stacking bw with domination and xist, I was adding straight copulins. I will say this though, I did however wear the ace spray pack with the same female and it was perfect. Grant it we weren't married but she did seem to act more "wife-like" during that time. My guess would be the ascend plus cohesion was responsible for that particular response. I actually regret not sticking with the ace pack at the time. It did wonders for me at home and at school. High respect hits and sexual hits in both venues

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X