yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For serious pheromone geeks only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For serious pheromone geeks only

Given that androstenone may repel women who are outside of their fertility phase of their monthly cycle (which assuming random distribution among women 18 to 35, that would be approximately 78% within that demographic who are outside that fertility window [6 days of fertility out of a 28 day cycle]), and given that high androstenone is highly attractive to women in their fertility phase of their monthly cycle, what formulas might be as compelling to women who are outside their fertility window, as a formula high in androstenone for women who are in their fertility phase of their monthly cycle? (Personally, I would guess a formula high in androstadienone with androsterone as secondary, with adrostanone as a tertiary, beta-andronstenol as quaternary, and androstenone as quinary.) Having said that, I would appreciate your input about what you would think.

For more information: Although this video is mostly about copulins, pay special attention to 1:26 to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJWJhGBvPmM

I'm not going to get very specific here, but A1 is very comforting - not to mention attractive - to women who are menstruating.

Comment

RTBoss That was my thought, too. More specifically, I was thinking Cohesion and Crush.

I would also wonder about xsp96 ( xsp 96 ) at 50 or more mcg per spray. Any thoughts?

Now to extend it beyond comfort. What about inspiring her sexual appetite during those times when she's outside her fertility window (which is about 78% of the time during the month)?

Your thoughts would be most welcome.

Comment

what intellectual thoughts in your initial post. amazing. So, do you think there's a way to cover all of your bases, and not just look for something that's exclusive to inside or outside of the fertility window, but something that is fit for both or any scenario?
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook That is the big question! Perhaps XSteveO can give his input.

Comment

Has anyone run across results of A-1 vs Post Menopausal subjects? It would be interesting to see if A-1 is effective because a woman menstruating, or because she isn't fertile.

Am I being clear here? The concept seems hard to state clearly.

Cheers,

Quicksilver

Comment

Quicksilver If I understand your concepts:

What impact does A1 have on post menopausal women?

Does A1 impact post menopausal women in a similar fashion to women who are having regular cycles but who are currently outside of their fertility window (i.e., not ovulating and not about to ovulate)?

Does A1 impact post menopausal women in a similar fashion to women who are having regular cycles?

Does A1 impact women who have regular cycles who are ovulating (or close to ovulating) in a similar fashion to women who have regular cycles who are not ovulating (and not about to ovulate)?

How does fertility based on timing in her cycle influence A1's impact?

How does fertility based on menopausal status influence A1's impact?

Are those the concepts you are wanting to communicate?

Comment

Xcc Your first two questions, yes, but also the opposite of the second question, which would formulate a third question stated thus:

Does A1 impact post menopausal women in a similar fashion to women who are having regular cycles and who are currently within their fertility window (i.e., ovulating or about to ovulate)?

Answering these questions would shed light on whether A-1 works because of an abscence of fertility, or if it fails to work because of a presence of fertility.

Hmm it still sounds like I'm comparing apples to apples.

Cheers,

Quicksilver

Comment

Quicksilver Thank you for your clarification. I wish I had the answers.

Comment

Xcc this is an older thread but I've read good things about A1 on PheroTruth during menstruation. I've also heard negative things about eNONE during this time. I feel that adding A1 to a blend is safest because it may buffer the effects of eNONE on menstruating women; this is more important when your target is not someone you are with already, as you want your blend to ALWAYS work
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Wow! Thank you! This is very valuable!

Comment

Years back, when I was more active with pheromones, I had a friend who would pay me $5.00 PER DROP to put one drop of my A1 on her upper lip while she was pre-menstrual and menstruating. I believe it was a 10 or 15 mL bottle with 10 MG total A1 content. That's how effective it was for her... and it had similarly magical effects on my girlfriend at the time, as well.

Comment

Catlord17 That just demonstrates the power of A1.

Comment

And quite succinctly, I might add. I would buy bottles of it for $80 and end up with her paying me around $50 every month for 18 drops. It was great.

Comment

GOA and Xist oil both work like a dream for me when my FFWB's / GF are approaching their red flag weeks. When I say "work", I refer to making her more tolerable company, less bitchy, more attentive. But with either, if I go over 2 or 3 drops, it can have a counterproductive effect. I'd say that GOA is slightly more comforting than Xist. I have samples of Cohesion and NA, so perhaps I should try these at the right time to compare.

Comment

Tenerife Guy What is a "counterproductive effect"? For me a counter productive effect of ... say too much A1 ... is that she just wants to sit there and cuddle without doing anything. In other words, she'd just be comfortable being on the couch doing nothing. At least going to a restaurant would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                  Tenerife Guy What is a "counterproductive effect"? For me a counter productive effect of ... say too much A1 ... is that she just wants to sit there and cuddle without doing anything. In other words, she'd just be comfortable being on the couch doing nothing. At least going to a restaurant would be nice.
                                  LOL man I know what you mean!
                                  PXS
                                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                  AD
                                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Do tell... I'm all ears...

Comment

Haha nothing special just the cuddling can get annoying at times especially when you want to just go out or something lol
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X