yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Cool, it really gives the edge to start and finish when one come home from work, and the feeling you got when you are finished is the best you receive with the pants on.
    HAHA love the way you worded that!!
    , Bobbi

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Bobii.

It's kind of like liquid schwartz. Gives ya the energy to keep going

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly what I need when I come home from work and need to clean the house for the weekend.

Hmmm maybe I should try it at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
      Hmmm maybe I should try it at some point
      Have you tried it now?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Cool, it really gives the edge to start and finish when one come home from work, and the feeling you got when you are finished is the best you receive with the pants on.
        I clean with my pants off soooo........yeaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I clean with my pants off soooo........yeaaaaa
          Hmm, without underpants too?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

And the shades open......

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X