yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Sport

2 sprays

A man who I've known for about a year was VERY happy to see me. He hugged me. (First time that happened.) Big smiles. He was very lively.

As for the women: they were very happy around me. Big smiles. Increased happiness as time passed. Increased in her mirroring my body language as time passed. (Increased rapport as time passed.) Wanted to be helpful. They tended to volunteer personal information. They tended to laugh more as time passed. Increased proximity as time passed.

One woman was a bit flirty and very feminine. Such as she looked at me with a big smile and shrugged her shoulders.

Attention getting and attention sustaining. Relaxing. Women would answer my questions in depth and tended to volunteer personal information. Rather than leaving on their own initiative, they tended to wait for me to dismiss them when the conversation was over.

They became more engaged as time passed. Friendly and maybe familiar.

Both the women and men continued to be happy and interactive with others after I left their presence.(Their happiness was sustained.)

Somewhat disinhibiting.

No pupil dilation.

Possible uses: everyday; party; first date; social event; being Mr/Ms Fun-popular-friend; getting accepted by a group of people

I'd also suggest, as the name implies, to try wearing it when doing some sort of sporting activity. See what the results are then

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      hmmmmmmmmmm

2000GT I'm glad you posted here. I've been noticing how helpful and knowledgeable your posts are.

Now, about this post... I don't know if you're giving us a hint because you know something we don't, or if you're just being poetic.

Either way, I'm willing to do so.

Comment

Nope, giving you a hint. This was originally a mix I stumbled upon during a brief time I was testing single molecules. Steve tested it as well and it does work in a variety of settings in addition to sporting activities.

Comment

Thank you for the hint 2000GT. I will wear it during my next workout.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          seems like the hint is no longer a hint but this thread will def be useful for anyone curious about this product

2000GT Alright, perhaps I misunderstood. When you said "sporting activities", the only sporting activities I do is exercise. I don't invite people over to watch sporting events. I don't play group sports, like soccer. I don't play one on one sports, like tennis. I don't go to professional, minor league, etc. sporting events. Could you please tell me more want you meant by "sporting activities"?

Comment

You know what Xcc, I experienced something similar (not scene for scene and word for word). I went out with two of my coworkers to hang out (a guy and a girl) and we were just really having a fun time. The guy was buddy-buddy although we don't talk much. I'd say in some sense we got closer in friendship. My female coworker was almost flirty and allowed me closer to her than would be considered just friendly (basically her personal space/distance shield was reduced).
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

You know, this sounds alot like the euphoria you get from after a sporting event. Example, if you're to run a 10k event, it usually builds camaderie and has a bit of lowering inhibition effect. You also have a general feel good feeling and openness that's not usually the case.
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

fdesa12 and elvin.tan77 This forum rocks! You guys are awesome! Thanks for your posts! Yes, men were getting buddy buddy with me, and women flirty and excited.

Your observation elvin.tan77 is very appropriate! Euphoria, openness, and "lowering inhibition" are very spot on!

Comment

Xcc if you run, you can try this out. Run with someone and after 10km, ask him/her any personal or even sexual questions. Most time they'll just answer and talk bout it.
                PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                Others: LIIK V1

Comment

elvin.tan77 Thank you! Very insightful!

Comment

I'm interested in SportXS but I really can't find many posts on it besides this thread (one other by 2000gt but no replies) :(

If you have it what has your experience been?
                    Teacher, about to be married.
                    Arsenal:
                    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                    To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                      Xcc if you run, you can try this out. Run with someone and after 10km, ask him/her any personal or even sexual questions. Most time they'll just answer and talk bout it.
                      I imagine, people when doing sports feel kind of comfortable, relax feeling..
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post
                        I'm interested in SportXS but I really can't find many posts on it besides this thread (one other by 2000gt but no replies) :(

If you have it what has your experience been?
                        It's meant to aid in focus and energy levels when playing sports. It also has an attractive/sexual factor to it, so you can use it outside of a sports setting. Steve mentioned it worked well for sex as well, haven't tried it in that setting yet.

Comment

I use SportXS and it is one of my niche favorites. When I run low, there is zero hesitation to order a new bottle.

use it for working out and you'll notice that your determination goes up a notch. I'm more cardio than weights and will say that it helps noticably with mental endurance. Unfortunately I haven't tried it in a competitive sport to give an opinion though.

There is added clarity, focus and articulation to the point I've used it at work before a tough discussion or debate. It helps you feel "on". Try it with video games if you want an easy environment to test the effects.

I haven't felt a clear "physical" difference but this product's benefits are in the "mental" game. It has similar effects to P107, but is more well-rounded. You might also feel more fearless with SportXS.

Comment

Originally posted by f150 View Post
                            I use SportXS and it is one of my niche favorites. When I run low, there is zero hesitation to order a new bottle.

use it for working out and you'll notice that your determination goes up a notch. I'm more cardio than weights and will say that it helps noticably with mental endurance. Unfortunately I haven't tried it in a competitive sport to give an opinion though.

There is added clarity, focus and articulation to the point I've used it at work before a tough discussion or debate. It helps you feel "on". Try it with video games if you want an easy environment to test the effects.

I haven't felt a clear "physical" difference but this product's benefits are in the "mental" game. It has similar effects to P107, but is more well-rounded. You might also feel more fearless with SportXS.

That sounds something like DHEAS and P83

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                              I'd also suggest, as the name implies, to try wearing it when doing some sort of sporting activity. See what the results are then
                              I use Sport when I am cleaning the house after work thursday afternoons. Five hours straight with cleaning and no spot left out. Works as a charm to get the job done.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm gonna try it!
                                , Bobbi

Comment

You hooked me at got the cleaning done Ildergreier
                                  , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                                    I'm gonna try it!
                                    Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                                    You hooked me at got the cleaning done Ildergreier
                                    Cool, it really gives the edge to start and finish when one come home from work, and the feeling you got when you are finished is the best you receive with the pants on.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X