yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Taboo oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taboo oil

I received my order of Evolve spray. With it, I got a free bottle of Taboo oil. Thank you very much Steve and Leslie and everyone at PXS.

I have used Taboo spray before with much success. I am excited to try the oil version. I don't know what to expect from it. Can anyone give me tips?
    Last edited by Martian; 05-16-2016, 02:19 AM.

Pretty much the same thing, but as with oils much stronger. However because of the slow diffusion its a little slower on the effects side. Takes ten to 15 minutes to really kick in and then Mr Sexy

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

So glad you got your purchase and that you are satisfied. The guys may be along to tell you of their experience and give more details but before they do.Here is some information from our online store about the main differences between the spray and oil version of our products. What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

Comment

Thanks Steve and Kate. I have used PheromoneXS products for years and I can differentiate the basic effects of oil and spray. However, the tips I was asking for from those who have used both the Taboo oil and spray is in terms of preferred dosage and the difference in experiences using both formulations. IME, regardless of the brand, there are sometimes big differences between formulations of the same brand.

For example, Evolve spray for me is more sexual as it gives quicker and more intense orgasms while the oil takes a longer time for the girl to heat up.
        Cohesion spray makes me lethargic while the oil doesn't and is more effective for me in terms of attraction.
        Ascend spray and oil both make me lethargic, but the spray tightens my jaw a bit.

As far as Taboo spray, it worked great for me both solo and in combo with Evolve. One of my favorite combos is Taboo spray + Evolve oil. Takes a bit longer to cook, but it is an intense attractant and sexual a few hours down the line.After testing the Taboo oil solo, I might turn things around and combo it with Evolve spray. Theoretically, I should apply Taboo oil first and the Evolve spray a few hours later in order for them to burn out at about the same time.

As MMM said, test, test, test...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X