yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist and taboo combo what are your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist and taboo combo what are your thoughts

Has anyone used this combo and what is your thoughts ? Been using it around the ex for about a week but unfortunately haven't had long interactions with her yet maybe 5 minutes 10 minutes max still some negativity towards me so haven't really got a good feel for it .

Well what is your ultimate goal?
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Xist-cohesion-evolve got my ex at work who wouldnt talk..yet alone look at me, to talk to me again.. i dont have taboo to speak on that combo..

Comment

Welcome to XS Bigmar! We are so glad to have you here. The men on the forum are what you can call expert,pheromone enthusiasts and they can assist you with your pheromone journey.

In order to do that, the more information you give, the better.

We know so far that you have Xist and Taboo XS , do you have any other products ? What was your goal for purchasing those two products and what do you hope to gain by wearing pheromones

I am not trying to bombard you with any questions and hope you can open up enough so we can assist you

We are so happy to have you here and want you to get the amazing results we all do from our products.

Comment

Yes, more info would definitely help get you more into the area you want to go, since there are many factors at play.

I can tell you that the longer the interaction, the better for the effects. I have used x-ist and Taboo as a combo simply when I was testing mixes, but can't say it did too much for me. Then again, I wasn't testing in any specific environment, and definitely not with an ex. In your case I definitely think xist is a good choice; Taboo I would say depends a bit more on her personality and your own demeanor, etc etc

If there is any way you can get her into longer conversation without it seeming suspicious, I think you could get more of an idea of how and how well the mix works.

Comment

Taboo + Cohesion....try them first. I use all my sprays in the 2ml bottle. I don't like over spray. Buy small 2ml cause you can refill them easier for on the go. Taboo is very lite on mones. Use four sprays of Taboo( preferably Neck) bothsides and front & back. Spray up high near ears and jaw line. Cohesion (2.5)sprays Straight Jugular left and right center of your neck. And a half a spray back of neck. This really WORKS. Pay close attention how people react around you. Every detail counts!!!!!!. Taboo- gets you noticed, so look closely when your talking and see if you pull peoples attention towards you. Its a bit social and people will want to talk to you. Taboo makes you "Interesting" keep that in mind. Cohesion is my favorite its has the power to make people around you relaxed. Its makes you look very approachable and Lovable. It makes people TOUCH you..... again TOUCH you. A touch means alot. A touch shows that they trust and feel comfort around you. If they touch you, pick that sign up as cohesion is doing its JOB. Taboo makes you desirable(sexy) while Cohesion makes you a teddy bear(touching, Huggin, hair ficking deep deep S?????????????????'s). The perfect combo and could we worn everyday to work and out and about. My favorite combo. Now mixed with Xist. Lol just give the first combo a try and then will talk. Talk soon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MychaelAngelo1985 View Post
              Taboo + Cohesion....try them first. I use all my sprays in the 2ml bottle. I don't like over spray. Buy small 2ml cause you can refill them easier for on the go. Taboo is very lite on mones. Use four sprays of Taboo( preferably Neck) bothsides and front & back. Spray up high near ears and jaw line. Cohesion (2.5)sprays Straight Jugular left and right center of your neck. And a half a spray back of neck. This really WORKS. Pay close attention how people react around you. Every detail counts!!!!!!. Taboo- gets you noticed, so look closely when your talking and see if you pull peoples attention towards you. Its a bit social and people will want to talk to you. Taboo makes you "Interesting" keep that in mind. Cohesion is my favorite its has the power to make people around you relaxed. Its makes you look very approachable and Lovable. It makes people TOUCH you..... again TOUCH you. A touch means alot. A touch shows that they trust and feel comfort around you. If they touch you, pick that sign up as cohesion is doing its JOB. Taboo makes you desirable(sexy) while Cohesion makes you a teddy bear(touching, Huggin, hair ficking deep deep S?????????????????'s). The perfect combo and could we worn everyday to work and out and about. My favorite combo. Now mixed with Xist. Lol just give the first combo a try and then will talk. Talk soon!!!!
              I would warn that for some people who are just starting out, 4 sprays of Taboo is a lot especially when paired with Xist. Taboo is light on mones but it has 5 mcg of eNONE per spray. Xist also has 5 mcg of eNONE. So if someone did 4 taboo and lets say 2 exist that is 30 mcg of eNONE. Evolve is 20 mcg of eNONE but it is very well buffered. So 4 sprays of Taboo may not be best for everyone (it depends on the target and whether you buffer with social mones or not). But yes I love Taboo especially when paired with Cohesion and Xist
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                MychaelAngelo1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I will agree four is alot if you spray it with the 10 or 30ml but the 2ml sample bottles is safe cause its half that amount.

• MychaelAngelo1985
                Editing a comment

• knowledgeispower
                knowledgeispower commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahh ok I didn't realize it was the 2ml sample bottles you were using my bad I misread. In that case yes 4 sprays is fine

I don't carry full bottles of my mones with me because I would hate to be in a situation and I lose all my products. So I decided to buy small 2ml bottles and pour them inside it and I love it. And I have also came up with a special blend which I had to sample through different bottles and test different days. For example I had 3 bottles containing all three mones cohesion, taboo and xist with different ratios. I had to see which combo had a better hit when mixing the ratios. Sample 2 blend has won and I'm now coming up with the rest of the math do fill up the bottle and to also give it a kickass name. Hmm "KICKASS" I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MychaelAngelo1985 View Post
                I don't carry full bottles of my mones with me because I would hate to be in a situation and I lose all my products. So I decided to buy small 2ml bottles and pour them inside it and I love it. And I have also came up with a special blend which I had to sample through different bottles and test different days. For example I had 3 bottles containing all three mones cohesion, taboo and xist with different ratios. I had to see which combo had a better hit when mixing the ratios. Sample 2 blend has won and I'm now coming up with the rest of the math do fill up the bottle and to also give it a kickass name. Hmm "KICKASS" I like it.
                Yeah I do the same. I usually buy 30 ml versions of all my mones but I carry with me either a 5 ml or 10 ml bottle mixed with the ratios I like (so like a 1:1 ratio of ACT-X for example). This allows me to not worry too much if it leaks/gets lost/left in the heat/etc. I don't like the 2 ml ones though. I feel like they leak more and aren't as reliable and also they finish very fast! With the 5 ml bottle I get 50 sprays so if I put in my ACT-X that is 4 sprays per dose so its only like 12 doses which is perfect for me. The 10 ml gives me 24 doses for example!
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Bigmar21 If your time is limited around the ex, I would encourage you to consider getting XiSt spray because it would diffuse fast. Another alternative might be Escape the Friend Zone by Pheromone Treasures.

Whatever you decide, if there is a way to spend more time around her, that might be another good option. Although I've had some times where XiSt seems to work it's magic very quickly, I think at least 20 minutes per time you talk with her is what I'd aim for.

Comment

Your right!!! The longer she's exposed to xist the better.

Comment

I tried xist taboo and no lovey dovey but girls are nice to me. Tried xist oil and spray with same effect. Girl I'm interested in at work does give deep eye contact when we are eating together alone. Colleagues seemed normal. But again I didn't initiate and approach No effect on male.

Comment

I also second use both spray if you want it to hit fast. I tried xist 2 spray taboo 2 spray, approached the girl and after 5 minutes talking to her she starts playing with her engagement ring- taking it off her finger and putting back on, repeatedly. That was the most obvious sign with that combo.

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                          Editing a comment
                          Thats good!!! Try cohesion in the mix. Cohesion+taboo/ Cohesion+Xist/Cohesion+taboo+Xist and report back.

jiubu At some point, I'd encourage you to consider this. Have faith that the pheromones are working and start to take things to another level. Inviting her out. Touching her more on her forearm or other socially appropriate areas. Etc.

Comment

Taking off the engagement ring and putting it back on again, usually means she's thinking she's found someone or something worth considering breaking the engagement for... or "pausing" it for a few hours... got to be careful with taken females though. Not only do you have the fact that she's going to do to you whatever she does to him... but the fact that you're messing with their relationship, and he may just come start drama if he can find you.

Comment

Catlord17

Important thread detour:

I understand what you wrote in the above post and am in sympathy. I would like your comment on the idea that most women have boyfriends and tend to "monkey branch" to the next (or even hide boyfriends). Does your post above in your opinion apply to boyfriends or just to engaged/married?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                              Catlord17

Important thread detour:

I understand what you wrote in the above post and am in sympathy. I would like your comment on the idea that most women have boyfriends and tend to "monkey branch" to the next (or even hide boyfriends). Does your post above in your opinion apply to boyfriends or just to engaged/married?
                              It applies to any female, woman or girl, who is in any sort of relationship, which hinders her access to the "bigger better deal" if she is not sufficiently mature and honest to do the right thing. The right thing may be ignoring the opportunity, or it may be breaking up with Current Involvement to be free to pursue Interesting Newcomer.

Most people not just women, don't have the balls to be honest or the maturity to do the right thing these days. This is, in fact, why I refuse to allow myself to be restricted to any one woman, and part of why I will never get legally married: humans are generally dishonest and treacherous creatures when given the opportunity to be so.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                                humans are generally dishonest and treacherous creatures when given the opportunity to be so.
                                I could write a thesis on this subject alone...

Although I would argue that it probably is more of an evolutionary drive to survive (greed and dishonesty are just exaggerated forms of that mammalian instinct).
                                PXS
                                AD

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

I could write a thesis on this subject alone...

Although I would argue that it probably is more of an evolutionary drive to survive (greed and dishonesty are just exaggerated forms of that mammalian instinct).
                                  Regardless of the why, the end result is the same.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X