yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pairing p96 (or xsp 96) with XS products.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pairing p96 (or xsp 96) with XS products.

I'll be testing 96 for the first time, and I'm anxious to pair it with an XS product. I've read this putative complements Evolve. Has anyone used it with Xist or Ascend? Perhaps Evolve+Xist+96 would be an interesting blend?

Experiences? ThoughtS?

EDIT: I now see that a few people have speculated that this molecule is already an ingredient in Xist, which may explain why it goes well with Evolve.

It really depends on what you want to achieve by adding p96 to those blends. Are you trying to make those products more attractive?

P96 is a like a super strong bnol for me. It is a very powerful buffer so I rarely add more then 5-10 mcg to any product. I found adding even a small amount of P96 to evolve totally cut its balls off.

Where I have found it to really shine is in combo with aggressive, high status or generally intimidating products like A314, Domination, instant jerk or ImpaXS. A small amount really does make these products more socially acceptable but still retain their masculine qualities.

Comment

• kingtut savage
      kingtut savage commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of which, is there a thread on impaxs?

• GHOST
      GHOST commented
      Editing a comment
      It actually would of taken you less time to use the search function then I'd did to write this comment.

That's extremely helpful! Thanks.

Comment

Do you have any results yet for us futureman? Are you testing P96 from AD or XSP96?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        Do you have any results yet for us futureman? Are you testing P96 from AD or XSP96?
        Not yet. I ordered p96 thanks to a nice birthday certificate; it should arrive tomorrow.

Comment

Goes good with eron.. i had 3 drops of a314 rev32 and 3 sprays if p96 for 30mcg total for work. My ex-girlfriend actually made conversation and i had friendly touches by my female supervisor (fist tap on my shoulder laughing because i was putting her skids to close) and another female co worker come up behind me and put her hand on my back.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
            Where I have found it to really shine is in combo with aggressive, high status or generally intimidating products like A314, Domination, instant jerk or ImpaXS. A small amount really does make these products more socially acceptable but still retain their masculine qualities.
            how much enone can handle one spray (12.5mcg) XSP96?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X