yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wedding Banquet mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Banquet mix?

Soo what would you guys wear to an evening wedding banquet? The one I might be going to will likely be primarily Asian although the couple intend to have an American style banquet as far as I know.

I'm definitely keeping Xist as my base... just wondering what else to add in.

I'm jumping between Taboo, Evolve, Connections, Bliss, Cohesion/A1, Desire Me, Api... all oil versions. NO, NOT ALL OF THEM AT ONCE
    Mmmm maybe even Nude Alpha for that special imprinting effect.

Who knows, maybe I can catch the eye of a hot bridesmaid or a guest at the least.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

How bout odyssey? Isn't that supposed to be a party mone?
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• fdesa12
      fdesa12 commented
      Editing a comment
      You know, I just found a sample lying around. I'm gonna give it one more test run to see if I can handle it this time. If all's good, I'll run it at the banquet!

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
    How bout odyssey? Isn't that supposed to be a party mone?
    Yeah, but that one gives me a headache though and I don't like the smell :\
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I had some interesting results with Wolf at a wedding I was at last week. Decent respect hits, still sociable which was great. Was talking to a cousin of mine, she was a bit drunk and seemed to forget that I was her cousin and started flirting (creepy but still interesting to see her reaction) with me. At one point, one of the groomsmen actually walked up to her, started talking, cut in between her and I, then forced him into a position as if I wasn't there. Gotta admit I was actually shocked at how bold a move that was because no one's ever tried that with me before. Tapped him on the shoulder, pulled him aside and told him flat out that she was my cousin, I wasn't interested in her and to be a better man next time and not cut someone of like he did with me. To be fair, if it wasn't a wedding or if it wasn't a family event, I probably would have been less reserved about his actions but I wanted to be respectful to my family.

wolf's an alpha/social mix. I know the guys at PT say it can be a bit too social or beta but I find it a good balance for situations like that. Maybe pair it with Evolve to give a sexual edge to it, especially if you're using oils.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
        At one point, one of the groomsmen actually walked up to her, started talking, cut in between her and I, then forced him into a position as if I wasn't there. Gotta admit I was actually shocked at how bold a move that was because no one's ever tried that with me before. Tapped him on the shoulder, pulled him aside and told him flat out that she was my cousin, I wasn't interested in her and to be a better man next time and not cut someone of like he did with me. To be fair, if it wasn't a wedding or if it wasn't a family event, I probably would have been less reserved about his actions but I wanted to be respectful to my family.

wolf's an alpha/social mix. I know the guys at PT say it can be a bit too social or beta but I find it a good balance for situations like that. Maybe pair it with Evolve to give a sexual edge to it, especially if you're using oils.
        Does that not show you that Wolf is beta though? The way he cut you off like that sounds like he thought you weren't important enough to be bothered with but I suppose it's difficult to say if he would of acted like that if you where wearing something alpha/social like Ascend?

Comment

Well, it would if the guy was near me for long enough to be affected by Wolf. Despite being caught off guard, I did see him from the corner of my eye, make a bee line straight to her from the other side of the room (about 12 feet). He's a younger kid, one of the groomsmen, didn't get a good vibe from most of them the morning I met them at the hotel, plus he seemed a bit buzzed. Cocky, buzzed, got the hots for a girl and he see her flirting with some random dude who's far bigger than him, unless I was wearing older rev of A314, I doubt most alpha mixes out there would have countered his aggression. Moved too quickly to get an immediate effect. Besides, as she was my cousin, I had no intentions towards her. Normally, I'm more prepared for potential cock blocks like this but that's when I'm flirting with women I do have an interest in. That being said, Wolf needs further testing for me to get a grasp on it, so it's possible it was too beta for this venue. I think for work, it seems well suited. Normally, I'd have worn Dominant Ascend or BW but both are too harsh for a family event. Ascend...not so much for my needs as I'm older, I need a more established vibe, not one that says I'm up and coming.

Comment

For a wedding scene I'd lean towards either a 2:1 bliss/evolve or something like love boat or flirt with evolve. Can't imagine any of those combos not putting out a fun, party, sexual vibe.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

fdesa12 Sounds cool. I got a sample too. Tried it on at home. The smell is "Unique" to say the least. At 3 spritz I was smiling by myself. No high feeling or anything but I can feel the corner of my mouth lifting a little. What if you cover it with a cologne? Will that help?
              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X