1st, 2nd, 3rd Date recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st, 2nd, 3rd Date recommendations

Getting started using the mones and tried sifting through the posts. Lots of information scattered about so I am asking what "generically" would one wear on a PUA misson, 1st date, second date. I know that it is a very experimental, almost trial and error environment, but what are everyone's thoughts on a base starting point that you would recommend to a typical Joe Cool. I usually am targeting older women 40+, but not always.

Thanks in advance
    EB

Ummm what do you have at your disposal? I'd say if you're going for women 40+ like I do then you can get away with a sexual on a first date...just go light on it at first. A mix of maybe comfort and sexual or a social and sexual would all work fine.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Currently I have sprays of Xist, Taboo, and Evolve. I also have samples of Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Love Boat and Vibe

I tried 2 sprays of Taboo alone last week and did not get any IOIs that I could see.

Thanks
      EB

Comment

Originally posted by everythingBagel View Post
        Currently I have sprays of Xist, Taboo, and Evolve. I also have samples of Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Love Boat and Vibe

I tried 2 sprays of Taboo alone last week and did not get any IOIs that I could see.

Thanks
        EB
        Evolve and Taboo, probably will be great for dates with women 40+ ..I have Alpha Maschio, if I was in your place, I would use AM in a first date.. Women 40+, first date usually is easy to arrange in your appartment or at her place... cooking together for example..
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by everythingBagel View Post
          No need to be fancy, start with cohesion then add in evolve later.
          Teacher, about to be married.
          Arsenal:
          Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
          Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
          To be expanded...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X