yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can I mix ImpaXS with female mones with success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I mix ImpaXS with female mones with success?

Thinking about testing ImpaXS whith
    Androstadienone
    Cohesion (female version)

Could this work?
    Why ore why not?

What would you recommend if mixed with female mones?

Thanks!

You could, but I've no idea how it would actually work out for you. Impact is a very strong, sexual, high energy mix for bars and clubs. If I were to offer a guess, I'd say that those two products would neuter Impact. What's your goal for this mix? You might be better off with Evolve and cohesion/A-1.

Comment

A highly sexual yet approachable aura for daytime is my goal.

Would that be Evolve + Cohesion + A1?

Thanks man!

Comment

Too much comfort with that mix. Evolve starts out social and builds up as sexual over time. What you're looking for, you could try impact and cohesion, see how it works. Another option would be Aqua Vitae from LAL. That's a highly sexual mix that can be worn during the day time. I've never used it personally, but it's been quite a hit over at pherotruth. Alternatively, you could go with Cohesion and a low dose of enone, starting with 2.5mcg and going up until you find a level that works. Just my two cents. Maybe others have suggestions as well.

Comment

Ok, I.see..Ill try your last suggestion first.
          and report back on the results.
          Thanks!

Comment

Depending on your age you may be able to get away with a higher sexual content component to your mix to wear daytime. I'm 46 and wear 2 sprays of Alfa Maschio to work with no negative issues. And the positives were decent respect, increased chattiness and communication from others and flirting from some women. I enjoyed it.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X