yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Possibly 4 college girls moving in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly 4 college girls moving in.

So right now, my parents own a home in Berkeley that I'm moving into with my brother. He's here for college. We might be opening up 2 rooms for rent for my dad's coworker's daughter who also goes to the same college. She may have 3 other female friends who may intend to move in together. They're all Asian as far as I know.

Don't know if/when they'll check our place out but I'm planning on wearing...

A1
    Xist
    Just a little bit of SOB OR...
    Connections + Evolve (haven't decided though I think they are 18-20 so...)
    OR all of these with SOB for self-effects

Anyone have their own suggestions?
    Last edited by fdesa12; 04-18-2016, 12:47 PM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

ook now thats interesting

my advice..

day 1 - use something safe... and no sexual pheromones...
    Be the cool guy...
    Bliss , vibe, flirt, connections (choose one) ... and maybe a dash of taboo or love boat...

this is your safest bet..

as you know nothing about them...
    what do they like??
    any turn-ons/ offs / etc ...

dont be the SOB bad guy until you know that they are in to that

and the last thing they will want is another horny guy jumping on them
    play it cool
    if you ask me..
    i will go with
    VIBE and ascend (without cops).
    or Vibe and API
    (that will boost my persona)... i hope it will work for you as well

i know you are already familiar with pheromones .. and you know what works for you...
    so choose something to go along with API or ASCEND
    API - Street Alpha
    Ascend - Business Alpha Click image for larger version

Name:	K9nxef0.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	33958

Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more

and..
    ps: dont use any sexual blends.
    pps: Also cohesion... i do not recommend it in this case... this might get you way over the friend zone...
    in this case ... even with xists you will have a struggle bringing your self back

so be careful not to end up in the:

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      getting there the normal way.. is one thing.... but.. getting there with cohesion ... well.. then we need to talk the 30ml XiSt bottle is on me

Thanks idle !! I'll start off with 1 spray Taboo, Connections, and a drop of APi.. maybe 2? Hopefully that won't scare them off

I guess I'll save the A1 for a later time then.

Dude that friendzone level... it's over 9000!!!!
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
      Thanks idle !! I'll start off with 1 spray Taboo, Connections, and a drop of APi.. maybe 2? Hopefully that won't scare them off

I guess I'll save the A1 for a later time then.

Dude that friendzone level... it's over 9000!!!!
      2 api will be ok.... But pls consider your application points.. Don't spray other pheromones over the oil. You will alter its diffusion rate ....
      That can get you some wierd results
      Unles you know what you are doing

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Gotta go with what Idle's said, stick to socials like Vibe or Flirt. Get them curious about you, seem like the fun, interesting guy. That will get them interested in moving in (cute guy at this house? sure!). Then you can start hitting them over time. Remember, this is the teaser trailer, you want to get them curious about you but not over bearing.

Comment

So right now, my parents own a home I'm living in with my brother. He's here for college. We might be opening up 2 rooms for rent for my dad's coworker's daughter who also goes to the same college. She may have 3 other female friends who may intend to move in together. They're all Asian as far as I know.

A1
          Xist

????????????
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Idle makes good suggestions. My personal experience with a handful of Asian friends who are also women...Cohesion @ two drops + Ascend @ 1 drop. That's it. Age range is mid 20's to mid 30's. Cohesion on wrists and backs of hands, Ascend split between forearms and neck. Long sleeve shirt covering Ascend points until after Cohesion has taken effect, then rolled up to elbow.

Comment

What an awesome testing situation to be in. Jelly.

Comment

Short of winning the lottery that's about as good as it gets. Good luck!!
                Ammo:
                PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

I read this thread twice and I just keep picturing those old college movies in my head. Say no F , abstain and don't do anything I would do.

Or this could be your fate.

Comment

How about just portraying a solid, respectable and fun vibe for the first visit? Asians might be intimidated by sexuals on the first visit, and may even be turned off from moving in if they feel an uncomfortable vibe.

Kill em with the sexuals after they move in hehe

Comment

Well, I'll be going with the social suggestions and hit them later with sexuals once they get comfy with me. The only thing now is if they're interesting in moving in first. No idea when we'll give them the tour

Comment

Just remember not to get too comfy with them otherwise you're friendzoned to level 99 as Idle pointed out. Try a dose of evolve but keep the app point where there's a very slow diffusion. Just a hint of sexual interest. Vibe, Flirt and LB are good options. NA isn't a bad option either. If you wanted to throw caution into the wind and can handle the effects, BW would be a good one to go with. Get's the bad boy vibe going, especially if you pair it with Xist or flirt. Gives the edge but not as hard as BW is alone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                          ... BW would be a good one to go with. Get's the bad boy vibe going, especially if you pair it with Xist or flirt. Gives the edge but not as hard as BW is alone.
                          Love this suggestion - Bad Wolf with Xist is fuggin' amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Love this suggestion - Bad Wolf with Xist is fuggin' amazing.

Mmhmm But guys gotta be alpha with this, no hesitation. Go for the kill with BW otherwise ya'll get burned badly. Women will cut you off in a heartbeat once they realize you're not matching the vibe. You and I know that all too well. It's really remarkable how quick and sudden it can happen if people don't escalate and go for a date, or getting the giggidy giggidy going

Comment

This will be interesting as hell to see how this pans out!
                              Ammo:

Comment

Go for the kill with BW otherwise ya'll get burned badly. Women will cut you off in a heartbeat once they realize you're not matching the vibe.
                                True, however I will say this: as a married man, I am "off limits," which gives me all the time in the world. Since I'm not available, this combo creates an insane amount of sexual tension with both singles and other married women. If you're not married, like 2000GT said, better go for da kill!

Comment

Mmhmm But guys gotta be alpha with this, no hesitation. Go for the kill with BW otherwise ya'll get burned badly. Women will cut you off in a heartbeat once they realize you're not matching the vibe. You and I know that all too well. It's really remarkable how quick and sudden it can happen if people don't escalate and go for a date, or getting the giggidy giggidy going
                                  I don't know if I'm ready for BW yet. I'm not exactly the alpha type though I'm slowly getting there 1 D. Ascend spray at a time. I'll likely go w/ NA after convincing them to move in.

Comment

So right now, my parents own a home I'm living in with my brother. He's here for college. We might be opening up 2 rooms for rent for my dad's coworker's daughter who also goes to the same college. She may have 3 other female friends who may intend to move in together. They're all Asian as far as I know.

A1
                                    Xist

But SOB no is little strong for young girls?, maybe with A1 counter SOB

Comment

Going to recommend my TAX mix that I have been testing with good results: Taboo oil 2 drops, Ascend oil 1 drop, XIST 2 drops. So far great for younger girls and Asians, and also young Asians.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X