yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Estratetraenol side-effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estratetraenol side-effects?

Well I recently heard about what Estratetraenol is/can do to male users and it has me worrying since Evolve oil/spray has this in it. I was just wondering if any of you could enlighten me more so on Estratetraenol.

Is it something I should be worrying about with Evolve and/or the age I am at? (19)

I wouldn't wear it by itself, but it's absolutely fine in Evolve. You won't have a problem there, Steve definitely knows what he's doing.

Comment

In small doses alongwith other alpha molecules I think its fine. However, in high doses I think it really causes a huge status reduction... people start giving you shit and act like they're better than you.

Comment

Yeah its really a tiny amount in there. Even so if a women is wearing something with it in it - and most women use it liberally - you'd be exposed to more than what's in Evolve. I totally appreciate your thoughts on it though. There is such a small amount though its totally not a big deal.

I just checked the formulary and there are 4 mcg per every 240 ml. Its negligible, but at the same time it adds just the right amount to placate any male aggression. There's just not enough in there though to create any adverse male effects. I like to be as honest and open as I possibly can about my blends. Pheromones are ectohormones, hormones that work outside the body and they are not going to break the blood brain barrier and thus change your internal hormone structure. Same reason why at very low dosages vendors can sell oxytocin in blends. Its such a small dosage it won't cross that barrier.

I hope that clears it up for you. If not I can ask my neuroscientist and chemists to do a better job of explaining it so I can better clear it up for you.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

My chemist just said I have terminology a bit off, but basically correct. I'll get a more thorough report on this with proper terminology tomorrow for you.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

From what I have been told by numerous persons now and as I understood pheromones, regardless of synthetic or not, the hypothalamus is unable to decipher what is synthetic from human produced. On a molecular level they are identical to the brain, thus the results you see. We also have the blood brain barrier so not really a chance to enter the bloodstream that way either. There is of course absorption through the skin, but its so little, a person would nearly have to bathe in them to get even a small amount into their blood. Even then there are numerous reports of persons who have had blood work done with no difference between before and after pheromone use. I will admit this doesn't say much though as I'm sure they weren't testing specifically for hormone changes.

My professional opinion is you would get more exposure to EST just being around women in general. To alter your internal hormonal structure you need to get the ectohormone to act as a hormone by entering your bloodstream. From everything I have ever read, researched or been informed ectohormones do not enter the bloodstream thus converting them to hormones.

There are also white papers available that have determined that while EST is a derivative of the "estradiol, an estrogen, yet has no known estrogenic effects.".
            You can read more about that here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estratetraenol

Here's an old PTalk post by Tisha that does a good job explaining the blood brain barrier as related to oxytocin: http://www.pheromonetalk.com/pheromo...55-post18.html

Steve O

Comment

Sorry to chime in late.

I agree with Steve that very very tiny amount get absorbed into the skin and upto the blood.

However, if you are concerned, simply apply them on your clothes. The diffusion is different but you avoid any direct contact with the skin and thus avoid any potential threats it may pose (if any).

I have used evolve both on my skin and my cloth, it works better on cloths with young girls. < 22

Don't worry and enjoy!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X