yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP96 Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP96 Reporting Thread

So, I ran XSP96 solo at 25mcg (2 sprays) yesterday. Didn't get around much to test the full potential of the interactions so it's only initial impressions.

I went to a FedEx shop to pickup a package I redirected there, then went to Walmart, and finally to In n' Out.

At FedEx, it's business as usual although the male receptionist/clerk was very nice and seemed to be in a good mood (that seems to be the recurring effect I've seen). I had ordered one Sonax Leather Foam for my car seats, which is just a typical hairspray-sized can but it was packaged in a Playstation 4-sized box. I made the comment about how big the box was for just one small can and the clerk laughed.

Went to Walmart to pick up a cabin air filter replacement. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. I stopped by the cosmetics area to see if they had Skulls and Roses to try. Nope, so I picked up Curve for men to try instead. The lady seemed to want to help me (40's-50's?) and was happy to do so.

At In n' Out, I noticed lots of direct eye contact with the cashiers. Or some sneaking glances, especially from other customers. One main hit would be from the guy calling out our number. I picked up my order, said thanks and "I hope you have a nice day". His response was something like "thanks, I... really appreciate that" but muttered and somewhat as if he was taken back to hear someone say that.

The final interaction where I'm not sure if XSP96 was still in effect was having dinner with my cousin. We haven't hung out in a long while so we caught up with what's been going on. While everything was in a relative good mood, I'm not sure if XSP96 played a role (at the 6-hour mark) and we're usually chill about the topics (usually electronics, work, cars, his wedding plans, etc...).

So all in all, I generally got good/happy feels from people around me. Any signs of attraction? I don't think so. It's possible everything was just coincidental, especially because most interactions were with people in the service industry.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

I don't want to say too much because I haven't tested the XS version of P96 but if it is the same as the Androtics version then it is a very slow burn molecule. It takes about an hour to really start effecting someone. I really would like to start testing some of these putative alternatives, Steve was on the money with the XSR32 I tested so I'm confident the rest of them are probably the same as the AD versions.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
      I don't want to say too much because I haven't tested the XS version of P96 but if it is the same as the Androtics version then it is a very slow burn molecule. It takes about an hour to really start effecting someone. I really would like to start testing some of these putative alternatives, Steve was on the money with the XSR32 I tested so I'm confident the rest of them are probably the same as the AD versions.
      In that case, I'll make sure to create situations where I'll be around people longer. Would that mean this is a possible component of Xist then? I mean since Xist also needs time to kick in. It sounds similar in terms of correct usage.
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

In that case, I'll make sure to create situations where I'll be around people longer. Would that mean this is a possible component of Xist then? I mean since Xist also needs time to kick in. It sounds similar in terms of correct usage.
        I really don't think Xsist contains any P96. If it does then it's probably in trace amounts and not one of the main components.

I have never come to the conclusion Xsist takes time to hit. It's always worked right out the gate for me. It does benefit from repeated exposure but the same can be said for most status increasing products.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I really don't think Xsist contains any P96. If it does then it's probably in trace amounts and not one of the main components.

I have never come to the conclusion Xsist takes time to hit. It's always worked right out the gate for me. It does benefit from repeated exposure but the same can be said for most status increasing products.

I agree about Xist. For me, the oil hits immediately. I get selfies fast, and it hits women fast. I put two drops on during a road trip with a guy and gal. At some point, he was supposed to pick up a truck he's buying where I'd switch and ride with him. After applying, she started doing anything possible to convince him today was not the day for that and that we should all ride together the whole way home. Before Xist, she was totally fine with us going our separate ways, it was funny to watch unfold. It happened in minutes.

PS - I forgot to mention I had already been wearing PXS96 and Evolve spray for about 6 hours before this.

Comment

So, RT, how would you compare the effectiveness of xist oil vs spray? Never tried the oil form before

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
              So, RT, how would you compare the effectiveness of xist oil vs spray? Never tried the oil form before

Let's put it this way, I'll never purchase the spray again. Not that it doesn't do its thing, but why would I when the oil is so insanely superior to it?

Comment

Well, I won't disagree that the results I've seen from the spray version haven't been stellar for me (I know others get good results), but in what way would you say the oil version is superior? I've thought about giving it a try but given the cost, I'm not willing to pull the trigger, just yet. Got a lot of financial obligations coming up so gotta spend me money wisely

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                  Well, I won't disagree that the results I've seen from the spray version haven't been stellar for me (I know others get good results), but in what way would you say the oil version is superior? I've thought about giving it a try but given the cost, I'm not willing to pull the trigger, just yet. Got a lot of financial obligations coming up so gotta spend me money wisely
                  I have both spray and oil form and for me, the oil seems to surprisingly hit better when comparing 2sprays vs 2drops. I don't know exactly why but when wearing the sprays, the responses seem a bit lackluster relative to the oil version.

Anyway, I tried XSP96 at 25 mcg today at work. Didn't get many attraction hits from my hot coworker though she seemed to be overwhelmed with the little kids today so her mood wasn't so great. There wasn't much of that happy/feel good vibe that I got from the quick meets in my previous report. I guess its different around people I know.

I'll keep giving this a try to figure out what its supposed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                    So, I ran XSP96 solo at 25mcg (2 sprays) yesterday. Didn't get around much to test the full potential of the interactions so it's only initial impressions.

I went to a FedEx shop to pickup a package I redirected there, then went to Walmart, and finally to In n' Out.

At FedEx, it's business as usual although the male receptionist/clerk was very nice and seemed to be in a good mood (that seems to be the recurring effect I've seen). I had ordered one Sonax Leather Foam for my car seats, which is just a typical hairspray-sized can but it was packaged in a Playstation 4-sized box. I made the comment about how big the box was for just one small can and the clerk laughed.

Went to Walmart to pick up a cabin air filter replacement. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. I stopped by the cosmetics area to see if they had Skulls and Roses to try. Nope, so I picked up Curve for men to try instead. The lady seemed to want to help me (40's-50's?) and was happy to do so.

At In n' Out, I noticed lots of direct eye contact with the cashiers. Or some sneaking glances, especially from other customers. One main hit would be from the guy calling out our number. I picked up my order, said thanks and "I hope you have a nice day". His response was something like "thanks, I... really appreciate that" but muttered and somewhat as if he was taken back to hear someone say that.

The final interaction where I'm not sure if XSP96 was still in effect was having dinner with my cousin. We haven't hung out in a long while so we caught up with what's been going on. While everything was in a relative good mood, I'm not sure if XSP96 played a role (at the 6-hour mark) and we're usually chill about the topics (usually electronics, work, cars, his wedding plans, etc...).

So all in all, I generally got good/happy feels from people around me. Any signs of attraction? I don't think so. It's possible everything was just coincidental, especially because most interactions were with people in the service industry.
                    Good review, I never used XSP96, I will watch it's post, success!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X