yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which men's formulas contain copulins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which men's formulas contain copulins?

I am looking for a blend that is essentially androstenone and copulins.

I thought SOB fit that bill but when I looked at the order page it didn't list copulins as an ingredient.
    Bad Wolf

SOB has it. Its listed under specifications right after Allo-THDOC.

Ascend also has both, though I don't think they make up the majority of the components.

I think that's it. Domination oil doesn't have copulins, and Desire Me oil is just copulins...
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
      SOB has it. Its listed under specifications right after Allo-THDOC.
      Thanks, I see it now. I was sure it had them but somehow I missed seeing it that first time I looked at the Specs page.

I've been using Love Scent's "Master" and recently some "Dirty Primitive" under my nose mostly for self effects and they are slightly different in feel. Wondering what SOBxs might bring to the table, in contrast.
      Last edited by dorfmeister; 02-12-2016, 06:52 AM.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post

Thanks, I see it now. I was sure it had them but somehow I missed seeing it that first time I looked at the Specs page.

I've been using Love Scent's "Master" and recently some "Dirty Primitive" under my nose mostly for self effects recently and they are slightly different in feel. Wondering what SOBxs might bring to the table, in contrast.
        Dang, you got me real curious now. Keep me updated?
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X