yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Most effective SOB combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most effective SOB combo

Hey! 31 year old male from Norway here..

I have tried different combos whith SOB..
    I began using SOB with Bliss and Cohension.

And I found the best amount of pheromones to be:

1 sp. SOB
    2,5 sp. Bliss
    2 sp. Cohension

In my experience this is the best combo to attract females and gain respect from males. A few males will challenge you though.. But I find it pretty easy to take control of the situation thanks to self effects..

Someone suggested to use SOB+Bliss

I tried
    1 sp. SOB
    2 sp. Bliss

People where a littlebit intimidated, so I had to open them up..

What is your favorite SOB combo?
    Please share..

1 spray SOB + 2 sprays Xsist.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
      What is your opinion SOB + love boat + A1 50 mcg? is crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
        Tried 1 sp. SOB
        2 sp. Exist

It was ok, but 1sp SOB
        2,5 sp. Bliss
        2 sp. Cohension
        work much much better..
        It might seem like to much pheromones, but it works really well.

Thank you, it's fun to try combos that work

Comment

its good , if you are getting positive results. try other combos too and report.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
            Tried 1 sp. SOB
            2 sp. Exist

It was ok, but 1sp SOB
            2,5 sp. Bliss
            2 sp. Cohension
            work much much better..
            It might seem like to much pheromones, but it works really well.

Thank you, it's fun to try combos that work

How does it work better? What happened? Details, details, details!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
              How does it work better? What happened? Details, details, details!
              I went to work wearing::
              1 sp. SOB
              2 sp Exist

Males who I do not know greated me, and where respectful..

Sitting at a round table a woman aged 45 got me major hits (touching her mouth and looking up and down with her eyes on the girl seated next to her, glancing at me every now and then) an other girl 34 years old kept licking her lips.

The younger girls (20-26 years old) however where not so turned on as when I use 1 and a half sp. SOB 2,5 sp. Bliss and 2 sp. Cohension.
              (On 1 sp. SOB 2 sp Exist) the 20 year old displayed moderate interest but the smoking hot 26 year old was nice to me, but gave me no signs of attraction...

I would not say the combo suggested by GHOST is bad, but 1 and a half spray SOB, 2,5 sp. Bliss and 2 sp. Cohension gives major attraction from both young and old + much better self effects (the I am the man feeling from SOB, you just say what u think from Bliss and the calmness off Cohension)

Also, the girls are less shy when it comes to displaying interest.

Comment

Thanks. I've had similar experiences with SOB and Bliss. I have not added in Cohesion. I wonder what you'd see with just SOB/Bliss. I used 2 sprays SOB, 2 sprays Bliss.

Comment

By adding Cohension, girls become less afraid to express what they feel.. Example: random girls hug, and buy me drinks..

Last time I was out I wore 2 drops SOB oil, 2,5 sprays Bliss and 2 sprays Cohension.. I went to a.bar. Girls were looking hungry at me outside.
                  Inside the bar a girl approached me, she asked what I wanted to drink.

Outside another bar a random girl around 20 came over to me and said hi, and gave me a hug. I sat down and she sat next to me and.put her legs in my lap. I started to gently stroke her leg and whispered to get "I want you so fucking bad right now" . It's the.first and only time I said something like that to a girl she just continued about some bullshit.. And when I was about to take her home, her friends came along and she said she had to go.. She gave me hug whispering "you are sexy".
                  Another girl came.along, talked to me and my friend who is an alpha and usually all ways get the girl.. She went home whith is.. I was determined not to have her.. I just pulled her close to me touching her ass. We sat down in the sofa, I pulled down my pants and said "give me your hand"..... My friend came back and I asked if he could leave the room. He said "better you guys go bedroom". I got into the bedroom, my friend and the girl following. Me and the girl were sitting on the bed when my friend suggested a three way. I said "I'm game". The girl said "if it's gonna be like this I am leaving, im not a hoocker"So my friend got out nd we fucked all night long.

This is a great combo, and it's more effective on drinking girls

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

I honestly have no Idea how well it would work as Iv never tried it.

Comment

Anyone tried SOB whith an other social like connections? Or other trust mone?

Comment

I will do it in a few weeks the combination, I will publish in my journal

Comment

I'd really appreciate if you'd post here too man..

Comment

I just haven't found great use for Connections yet - maybe it's because I just love using the sexuals so much, hahaha! If I could get my hands on a tried and true combo for Connections with a sexual, that'd be awesome.

Comment

SOB already contains Bnol, so adding more will likely dilute the whole bad boy aura. It may be useful if you're finding SOB to be too much for you to handle.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

That sounds like a good combo. I use sometimes SOB+love boat+A1 10mcg... I think it works fine...
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I've been using one drop under my nose with pretty much everything I ever wear - Ascend, Taboo, Xist, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, True Alpha.
                                  Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                                    I've been using one drop under my nose with pretty much everything I ever wear - Ascend, Taboo, Xist, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, True Alpha.
                                    you mean, you put SOB under your nose?
                                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

you mean, you put SOB under your nose?
                                      Yes. That is what I wrote.
                                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post

Yes. That is what I wrote.
                                        Cool, that sounds like a good idea. I haven't done in a long time...Some years ago, I used to do with TUTH and it gives a great energy... I will try one day to do with SOB and see how it feels

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X