yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First time with Taboo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time with Taboo

This is my first post at this forum. I belong to others as well. I just wanted to briefly report my first experience with Taboo which I used today.

After reading the posts at this forum about this mone I was very excited upon receiving the shipment. Let me explain my testing ground: first, I'm an older guy at 54 years old. And I've read on various forums that we old foggies need more dosage that you youngin's. My test area is actually a colleague of mine whom is female and 30 years old. I have already cleared it with her that I will occasionally be using her for testing these products but I won't be saying when. Also I don't do her every week so she pretty much has forgotten about our contract. We are friends but not romantic. Though I know she really likes me and can be friendly in her approach, I have no intentions of pursuing this angle with her.

Five weeks ago I applied 3 mones from AD: Ammo to my neck, and IH and IS to both wrists. That day she was very flirtatious as well as overtly engaging and chatty, all of which she is not usually. At my desk she was constantly reaching over my shoulder to "show me something" but she normally doesn't act that familiar with me at the office for professional purposes. So I later let on to her what I did and she said she didn't notice anything conspicuous. She thought she was having a good day. Score +1 for the old guy!

So I tried the same mix a few days later when I went to a bar. Sitting right at the bar I was getting serious IOI's from the young busty barmaid all evening as well as a phone number at the end of the night. Score +2 for the old guy!

To say the least, after reading all the good reports at this site, I was ramped up for my experience with Taboo. And I applied it today: 2 sprays to the back of the neck, plus one small spray of IH to the wrist for insurance. I joined my young test tube baby for lunch where we sat just talking for about 90 minutes. Then I walked her back to her cubicle to the other side of the building, about a 20 minute walk. Then I went over some notes with her at her desk sitting right next to her. I was acting completely natural but was looking for signs as well. Nothing! No big smiles or hair twirling or arm rubbing. No chattiness, no touching. Zero IOI's! Wasn't happy.

Later that evening I sat at the same bar. Another friendly young barmaid though not the same one. No IOI's, other than "another beer?", from her either!

So am curious if I need to combo this with another mone to get a decent smile back from someone. Is it an age thing?
    XS: Connections, Taboo, Xist, Love Boat, Odyssey, Cohesion
    AD: IH, IS, IG, Ammo2x, P131, Honesty To Go, P96

Samples in orange

try just the taboo by itself and see the difference! I personally had GREAT results with taboo plus connections (XS equivalent of IH?), in fact the combo is my #1 hit mix.

try just 1 spray, then try 2. personally i don't think any of XS products NEED to be paired with other products, they work as standalones, and in 1-2 spray/drop range. i got hits off of 1 spray of SAMPLE taboo.

keep trying!

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoFella View Post
      This is my first post at this forum. I belong to others as well. I just wanted to briefly report my first experience with Taboo which I used today.

After reading the posts at this forum about this mone I was very excited upon receiving the shipment. Let me explain my testing ground: first, I'm an older guy at 54 years old. And I've read on various forums that we old foggies need more dosage that you youngin's. My test area is actually a colleague of mine whom is female and 30 years old. I have already cleared it with her that I will occasionally be using her for testing these products but I won't be saying when. Also I don't do her every week so she pretty much has forgotten about our contract. We are friends but not romantic. Though I know she really likes me and can be friendly in her approach, I have no intentions of pursuing this angle with her.

Five weeks ago I applied 3 mones from AD: Ammo to my neck, and IH and IS to both wrists. That day she was very flirtatious as well as overtly engaging and chatty, all of which she is not usually. At my desk she was constantly reaching over my shoulder to "show me something" but she normally doesn't act that familiar with me at the office for professional purposes. So I later let on to her what I did and she said she didn't notice anything conspicuous. She thought she was having a good day. Score +1 for the old guy!

So I tried the same mix a few days later when I went to a bar. Sitting right at the bar I was getting serious IOI's from the young busty barmaid all evening as well as a phone number at the end of the night. Score +2 for the old guy!

To say the least, after reading all the good reports at this site, I was ramped up for my experience with Taboo. And I applied it today: 2 sprays to the back of the neck, plus one small spray of IH to the wrist for insurance. I joined my young test tube baby for lunch where we sat just talking for about 90 minutes. Then I walked her back to her cubicle to the other side of the building, about a 20 minute walk. Then I went over some notes with her at her desk sitting right next to her. I was acting completely natural but was looking for signs as well. Nothing! No big smiles or hair twirling or arm rubbing. No chattiness, no touching. Zero IOI's! Wasn't happy.

Later that evening I sat at the same bar. Another friendly young barmaid though not the same one. No IOI's, other than "another beer?", from her either!

So am curious if I need to combo this with another mone to get a decent smile back from someone. Is it an age thing?
      welcome pheromones world, I look forward to watching its development and testing

Comment

Yeah, I like Taboo a lot. 2-3, hell at your age () 4, solo sprays. You need to see what it does by itself before combining it with other things. I know it's hard to do, as I've done that as well - but how would you ever know something is magic alone without testing it alone?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
          Yeah, I like Taboo a lot. 2-3, hell at your age () 4, solo sprays. You need to see what it does by itself before combining it with other things. I know it's hard to do, as I've done that as well - but how would you ever know something is magic alone without testing it alone?
          Sorry what is better taboo or love boat?

Comment

As a stand alone product, Taboo. Love Boat I use to stack with products like SOB, Evolve, and even Taboo.

Comment

Welcome to PXS. keep reporting

Comment

Definitely agree on starting with Taboo solo. Never used it much so I can't really comment on its effects. IH and IO are very potent, at least they were when I used them. Supposedly they still are. It's possible that IH and IO counteracting the effects of Taboo.

On a side note, welcome to the forums and nice username. Are you a photographer by any chance? Just curious as I am one myself

Comment

2000GT, I am a photographer; fine art, equines, architecture, and candids of pretty women are my talents. Taking a picture of a lady then showing her is a great way to meet women! (and horses that wear pretty women on their top too!).

Okay friends, I'll go it solo next time and report back.
                  XS: Connections, Taboo, Xist, Love Boat, Odyssey, Cohesion
                  AD: IH, IS, IG, Ammo2x, P131, Honesty To Go, P96

Samples in orange

Comment

• angelo777
                    angelo777 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, you must be surrounded by many beautiful women

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                  As a stand alone product, Taboo. Love Boat I use to stack with products like SOB, Evolve, and even Taboo.
                  Ok thank you very much, I'll be trying taboo and love boat in the future, but had already tested sample taboo, but I think I did not give much time to test

Comment

i tried the taboo + IH combo today. 1.5 sprays of IH 2x (sample size) + 2 drops taboo. i spent the entire day in a court room, but there were primarily women around me, hardly a man close to me. so the combo wasn't a "miss" for me. had some positive reaction from a lady in my life, but nothing to call home over.

Pheromones are an interesting phenomenon! keep testing buddy, usually it'll take a week of using the same pheromone to kinda get the jist of what each blend does. and you'll find the right dosage for yourself as well =)

Comment

Photofella! This is your intro/opener with us. Since the products from AD work so well for you and your are familiar with them, as the others suggested you should definitely try testing our products solo to see what they do for you.

XS products are really potent and one or two sprays usually do the trick.

I am sure you will be interested in our lifetime discounts. You love sharing your experiences, you are definitely up for experimenting and trying new things. Lifetime discounts is going to assist you in getting your fav products cheaper so you can constantly restock for your adventures.

Don't hold back, keep the stories coming.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                        i tried the taboo + IH combo today. 1.5 sprays of IH 2x (sample size) + 2 drops taboo. i spent the entire day in a court room, but there were primarily women around me, hardly a man close to me. so the combo wasn't a "miss" for me. had some positive reaction from a lady in my life, but nothing to call home over.

Pheromones are an interesting phenomenon! keep testing buddy, usually it'll take a week of using the same pheromone to kinda get the jist of what each blend does. and you'll find the right dosage for yourself as well =)
                        sure, pheromonexs is great company, one of the better companys in pheromones(or the best), everything is a matter of waiting

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X