yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve vs MX301

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve vs MX301

Hey guys, does anyone know how Evolve compares to the old MX301?

I heard Evolve is basically the new and improved version of 301 and 301 was always one of my favorite mixes back in the day. I literally had women grab me from out of the club and drag me to bed.

Back then I used 3-4 sprays of MX301...how many sprays of Evolve do you think will be equivalent to that?
    My Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-girls-journal

I used 301 as well and found it quite the heavy hitter. Evolve is still a heavy hitter, but it tends to be more of a build up effect, more natural in progression. Starts out social with a hint of sexual. As time goes on, it builds into a more sexual signature. I'd say one to two sprays, max to start with. Evolve is much more concentrated than 301 was.

Comment

Hmmm interesting. I guess I'll try it out this weekend and see what it's like. I want to use Evolve in high energy, loud (club like) environments so I'm not sure if the build up effect will be good for this or not.

How does Evolve compare with the ImpactXS + PSE combo I've seen you post about before 2000GT?

Comment

Never used PSE much. Doesn't do anything for me. Impact on the otherhand, thats perfect for high energy places like clubs. Would be better suited than using evolve In a club, though evolve would still do well.

Comment

I don't have Impact yet but it looks like I have to get that on my next order lol. Until then I'll try out Evolve and report back. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMones View Post
            Hmmm interesting. I guess I'll try it out this weekend and see what it's like. I want to use Evolve in high energy, loud (club like) environments so I'm not sure if the build up effect will be good for this or not.

How does Evolve compare with the ImpactXS + PSE combo I've seen you post about before 2000GT?

I have not used MX301, but if I used samples of evolve and are excellent, I agree with 2000GT, its the effect the evolve

Comment

What type of pheromone is MX301 exactly? I mean I could deduct from reading this thread it is a sexual type mix but I want to hear a detail desc.

Comment

It was known as ICM, AKA Instant Chick Magnet. Very sexual, very magnetic and it hit quick. Evolve is a more refined version of it, designed to do the same thing but more slowly and more naturally.

Comment

Yeah MX301 was a favorite of mine. You were the fun cool sexy party guy. Girls loved to be around you, had a great time with you, and looked up to you. It was also the best mix that had girls consistently approaching me. Even had one girl literally drag me out of the club and back to her room in Vegas (she was pretty drunk so no inhibitions fyi). However based on other people's reviews I think these kinds of results were not typical for everyone. Everyone agrees it's a great mix but I think somehow it just fits me perfectly. So yeah I'm really excited to try out Evolve and see what it's like for me.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am even more eager to know what happens when you use Evolve.

Yes, is fantastic Evolve,unfortunately, I Sold out my evolve sample

Originally posted by AlphaMones View Post
                  Yeah MX301 was a favorite of mine. You were the fun cool sexy party guy. Girls loved to be around you, had a great time with you, and looked up to you. It was also the best mix that had girls consistently approaching me. Even had one girl literally drag me out of the club and back to her room in Vegas (she was pretty drunk so no inhibitions fyi). However based on other people's reviews I think these kinds of results were not typical for everyone. Everyone agrees it's a great mix but I think somehow it just fits me perfectly. So yeah I'm really excited to try out Evolve and see what it's like for me.

I say that will not disappoint!, one tip: cold weather spray version, hot weather oil version, success!

Last edited by 2000GT; 01-21-2016, 07:19 AM. Reason: merge double post

Comment

I think oils are fine if you're indoors in the winter. Frankly, I don't care for wearing pheromones in any outdoor situation. I just feel like though they're diffusing, the wind can take your signature and throw it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                      I think oils are fine if you're indoors in the winter. Frankly, I don't care for wearing pheromones in any outdoor situation. I just feel like though they're diffusing, the wind can take your signature and throw it anywhere.

I did not know I had said all cold atmosphere was recommended sprays, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

I did not know I had said all cold atmosphere was recommended sprays, thanks
                        Don't worry about it. Perhaps a better "rule" would be "If it's warm where you are (inside OR outside), oils will do fine. If it's REALLY hot outside, sprays may burn off too fast, and oils are probably the better choice!"

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Don't worry about it. Perhaps a better "rule" would be "If it's warm where you are (inside OR outside), oils will do fine. If it's REALLY hot outside, sprays may burn off too fast, and oils are probably the better choice!"
                          Ok thanks, is good observation!, I feel great his "rule"

Comment

301 is the same as 353 right?

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                              301 is the same as 353 right?
                              No, 2 different formulas.

Comment

well 353 is supposed to be the same as a different #, just with a different scent.

Comment

mx353 is supposed to be the same fomula as mx292 but a different scent.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                    mx353 is supposed to be the same fomula as mx292 but a different scent.
                                    Mx353 is the androticsdirect or I wrong?

Comment

• GHOST
                                      GHOST commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yes your correct

• angelo777
                                      angelo777 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Thanks, sorry but I do not know some pheromones .... besides that sometimes post abbreviated names... thanks!

Based on my personal testing 292 and 353 are different

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X