yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Weekend Test Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Test Plan

Ok guys so the weekend is almost here. Anyone have a phero test planned for this weekend?

Me, I am going to work some Ascend/Evolve or Ascend/Cohesion tests around a bunch of younger ladies I'll be around all weekend long ????

How about you?
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

It's an ice locker where I live, so I have no plans at all. I'm staying in to stay warm! Not even worth wearing anything, unless it's for selfies. Have fun, dude!

Comment

going to a belated holiday party tomorrow night, will do a run with Mascot and Evolve (oil). Mascot works great in large social situations because everyone wants to be your friend

Comment

I think I'm going to test out Ascend/Evolve while fishing in my back pond. I'm hoping they'll bite because of it. Who am I kidding? I'm probably going to sleep all weekend.
        PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

I am playing with a flirt sample today and through the weekend. I am out of my standard, waiting for more XiSt, so time for something new.
          Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Well sadly my house was packed with women but so much estrogen created a territorial pissing match. Nothing to do with me. I was invisible lol. Should've used cohesion but that wasn't on. Today ascend/evolve...with more ladies!!
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

For the record, the fish didn't like it.
              PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Animals have a way of sensing evil

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
              Well sadly my house was packed with women but so much estrogen created a territorial pissing match. Nothing to do with me. I was invisible lol. Should've used cohesion but that wasn't on. Today ascend/evolve...with more ladies!!

So, you used Ascend/Evolve but you didn't get any attention?

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                going to a belated holiday party tomorrow night, will do a run with Mascot and Evolve (oil). Mascot works great in large social situations because everyone wants to be your friend

How'd it go with Mascot and Evolve? What dosage did ya use?

Comment

two drops evolve, two sprays Mascot. To be fair, I got drunk fairly early and there were very few women worth the effort. One of the few, there was some flirting going on but with so many people, I lost track of her. By the time we bumped into each other again a couple of hours later, she had turned into a total bitch to everyone. But, folks were quite sociable with me. Ah yes, now I remember...one woman, older, 50's to 60's, not attractive, but she seemed quite flirty with me early on, especially since we kept doing shots. Was a bit surprising and slightly creepy but still interesting to see that reaction. I think this mix has promise for parties, if the wearer has a joking personality. Mascot puts people at ease since they want to hang out with you, Evolve gives the sexual/dominant edge. Will have to try again at another venue.

Comment

I thought you were just using mascot solo. Any plans to use this solo and write a report? Am I asking too much, if so I could always just demand you do it instead.

Comment

Oh I've used it solo plenty of times. It's like a best friend vibe. Dudes want to hang out with you and be friends. Makes it a lot easier to open people in a social setting because it puts them at ease. Not sexual at all, that's why I opted for some Evolve oil in the mix.

Comment

[QUOTE=RTBoss;n32108]
                        Yes it was just too crazy. Not what I'd expected. But shopping at the mall with the same ascend/evolve combo nearly killed a lovely young woman running the cash register. Except she couldn't run it or speak coherently or keep eye contact. LOL the mones had her all messed up!!
                        Ammo:

Comment

I think using ascend sample + taboo, I've never used that combination, I hope good results!
                          [QUOTE=Jimmy42;n32158]
                          Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                          Yes it was just too crazy. Not what I'd expected. But shopping at the mall with the same ascend/evolve combo nearly killed a lovely young woman running the cash register. Except she couldn't run it or speak coherently or keep eye contact. LOL the mones had her all messed up!!
                          OMG There has never been anything like me, lol.... It is what causes
                          Last edited by 2000GT; 01-21-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X