yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Adding a conver scent to pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a conver scent to pheromones

Hi all, I need to make a quick question about my pheromones (Exotica, XiSt and Cohesion). I ordered them without any fragerence and I regret that greatly, I can't put on any 'mones without people being able to detect the scent easily. I can't find a guide to mixing a scent (aqua di gio, etc.) with it, how do I mix something with a 10ml bottle?
    Thanks!

Better option would be email to Steve and ask for scented version. If the product has not been shipped he usually helps.
    Other option as you are thinking of mixing it in a seperate bottle with EDP then u need to be an expert to calculate dosage dilution. There are already some threds on that

Comment

to XS Leon. Are you sure people can detect your are wearing pheromones or you are just self conscious of the scent so you think that?

It is a really good question and discussion starter because we had a thread discussing the smell of unscented male pheromones. Males usually can't stand the unscented version and the females,myself included are actually drawn and attracted to the the unscented versions.

Remember, you are not wearing pheromones for yourself, so if the females are giving a negative feedback, you can start to worry but if the feedback is all good and positive, no change necessary.

I can tell you that a lot of people who purchase the scented versions for the first time have had a problem with a cover scent they think they would like. I encourage all my clients to purchase their products unscented and the fragrance oils separate.

Simply,purchase the cover scent or cover scents you think you like, add .5ml to your bottle of pheromones, shake well and use. It is really that simple and easy. Steve made it this way thinking ahead as he always does.

Below is a link to where you can purchase the cover scents on our online store.The beauty of this method is that , you can smell the fragrance before adding it in. If you purchase your pheromones scented and you don't like the scent , you will have to send it back to try a new scent and you might hate that one too.

Why complicate things when we have made it super easy for you.

Comment

Just cover the mones with a spray cologne and you are good to go. That is the only method I use and it works fine.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Like Jimmy said just apply the mones, let it dry down for 5 mins then spray whatever cologne you want over the top.

Why limit yourself to one scent by mixing it in to the bottle?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Males usually can't stand the unscented version and the females,myself included are actually drawn and attracted to the the unscented versions.
            Well that's interesting. I happen to LOVE the smell of 'mones, but perhaps it's because I've been wearing them for so long. I haven't had a cat piss smell from a product since my old Primal Instinct.

I love the way all my unscented XS products smell, and it's even more of a relief to hear that women typically like the smell of unscented pheromones. I especially like to sniff SOB. Mmmm.

Comment

Zomg! me too, I just love to smell the hubby's products unscented and I will just sniff them away.

Comment

I mixed my api oil with my paco rabanne one million.
                36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

I have an addiction to cologne and I have over 20 bottles of cologne right now in my medicine cabinet.
                  36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                  Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                  , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X