yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My Sexiest Combo Hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sexiest Combo Hits

Ok, this is the best combo I wore so far. I've already shared about it in my journal. I would like more of you to try it and see what you think. It's worked so well for me that I just have to share. Hopefully it will work for you as well.

The combo:
    Ascend w/out cops x1 spray
    Bliss x1 spray
    Xist x1 spray
    Evolve x2 sprays

All in Sultans Oud, spread on my front and sides of neck.

Ascend front
    Bliss right side
    Xist front lower, below ascend
    Evolve left side, and anothe spray front middle

This combo makes me so happy. Take it to the club or bar! Uninhibited environments is where it shines. It is also safe to use, and works on almost everyone!

I've had girls just come up to me and tell me how handsome I am. Also pull me on the dance floor and start grinding on me. Amazing stuff! Girls will open you! You have to try this!

I'm in love with XS! Never stop making this love juice! All credit goes to XS because I didn't bring any game!

Wow that sounds like a pheromone bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
      Ok, this is the best combo I wore so far. I've already shared about it in my journal. I would like more of you to try it and see what you think. It's worked so well for me that I just have to share. Hopefully it will work for you as well.

The combo:
      Ascend w/out cops x1 spray
      Bliss x1 spray
      Xist x1 spray
      Evolve x2 sprays

All in Sultans Oud, spread on my front and sides of neck.

Ascend front
      Bliss right side
      Xist front lower, below ascend
      Evolve left side, and anothe spray front middle

This combo makes me so happy. Take it to the club or bar! Uninhibited environments is where it shines. It is also safe to use, and works on almost everyone!

I've had girls just come up to me and tell me how handsome I am. Also pull me on the dance floor and start grinding on me. Amazing stuff! Girls will open you! You have to try this!

I'm in love with XS! Never stop making this love juice! All credit goes to XS because I didn't bring any game!

sorry friend, what is your race or ethnicity? only for analysis it depends on whether the race or if we all work the same,good day!

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

sorry friend, what is your race or ethnicity? only for analysis it depends on whether the race or if we all work the same,good day!
        I am a white male from Europe. Live in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post

I am a white male from Europe. Live in the US.
          thanks for answering

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X