yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hmm.! testosterone and pheros...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm.! testosterone and pheros...?

Hi everyone...here's my question....do you think that a man who has a higher Test level needs to apply less mones,or it has nothing to do with our test level.
    Thanks .....Rick

If you have high test levels, you'll have a higher Enone production so you need less of that. You can still apply Enone products in high dosage, but you'll intimidate people or they just won't like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
      If you have high test levels, you'll have a higher Enone production so you need less of that. You can still apply Enone products in high dosage, but you'll intimidate people or they just won't like you.

or he will appear like a pervert to them thats why you need to find your sweet spot

start training my test product get higher i noticed change when i was applying one spray of sob was like my sweet spot now with higher testo i must wear half spray.

i noticed this coz just ghosted on one spray of sob lately girls (20-24) and i attracted over 30yo that wasnt the case last months, & when the one spray start to fade then i could see the attraction from girls 20-24.

so yeah test level play big role in it. find your sweet spot man
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Thanks guys for your help.....Rick

Comment

I think if you have higher testosterone, you could OD on enone blends. Social blends will work fine. You just need to use less enone.

I've checked my testosterone levels before, they're normal. I still occasionally OD on enone products.

Steve's stuff is nicely balanced though, and one spray has always worked great for me. If I'm stacking I'll just use one spray of each products, and it works great.

I've managed to use 2 sprays of evolve with ascend, bliss, and Xist with fantastic results though. I tried adding more sprays on another occasion and OD big time. Basically people ignored me or hated me.

You just have to test it out for your self. Don't be afraid of failure. What's the worst that can happen? I suggest using just one spray with Steve's blends. Most of the time it gets the job done. If you're not stacking blends, you can go for more sprays of the same blend.

Comment

I think higher test levels are more attractive for sure, I recently had a very long break from gym because I injured my legs. And since then, I have noticed a lot less natural attraction towards me. Maybe it's pheros or maybe I'm just not as attractive as I normally am?

Comment

Well,I guess it does affect more than I thought....thanks guys....

Comment

I naturally have higher testosterone levels. And find lower doses suits me better.

Comment

I've started doing some heavy lifting again. I find that whenever I hit legs my natural attraction seems to go up! I always have much better results with pheromones a few days after doing some heavy sets on the leg press (500lb atm).

Comment

thedean Look into muscle-ups as well, supposed to be massive on hormone-output. I don't quite have the stones to try one in front of an audience, haha. I haven't officially had my test levels tested in awhile, but I'm pretty sure that wearing copulins raises testosterone pretty rapidly. So Desire Me oil for the win! Ascend and SOB should help as well, as they both contain cops.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X