yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dilute my EvolveXS Spray into oil. Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilute my EvolveXS Spray into oil. Advice Needed

After multiple failure to see results with EvolveXS Spray, is there any way I can dilute it into an "alcohol-oil based" like LAL products.
    The reasons I'm doing this is that may be Evolve is TOO potent (I might reduce it by diluting it) and I live in a hot tropical climate.

Help is welcome.

You can buy DPG, the solvent used for oil products, by buying a oil bottle. It allows you to fill it with dpg solvent.

Comment

man you might just need to put it into a smaller spray bottle, i wouldn't mess with the formulations by diluting it... years worth of testing has been done to come up with the formulation for evolve; diluting it might change the diffusion rate of the spray, leav ing you with NOT a true XS product.

Comment

Originally posted by risis View Post
        After multiple failure to see results with EvolveXS Spray, is there any way I can dilute it into an "alcohol-oil based" like LAL products.
        The reasons I'm doing this is that may be Evolve is TOO potent (I might reduce it by diluting it) and I live in a hot tropical climate.

Help is welcome.

i suggest u use sample bottle and then look for sweet spot with it
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X