yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

lowering inhibitions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It always sucks when something you can't foresee gets in the way of a good 'mone experiment. Thanks for sharing, though. Hope you get another opportunity with her soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Ever since I started using the Putatives from AD, 25mcg has been my mega hit dosage. Even with the alternatives at XS! 25mcg hits the mark every time.

P83 seems to be a lot more than I made it. I always used it in a sexual setting and it did what it was suppose to for me in lowering inhibitions.

However, used in an every day setting, it wasn't sexual but added that I don't care, am on top of the world factor.

I am wearing it again today to shake of the worry demons and put me in a mood of empowerment. Still experimenting and searching for what P83 is capable of.

I have never seen-felt a don't care, on top of the world event with P83. In fact, rarely ever got it to do anything. p83 was one of those Steve and a couple others had fun with on AD's site putting out rumors and letting the sheep run with them. I read those rumors, bought the product on them....did not find the same results but knew it was doing something.

Now....I know it does something. Its a disinhibitor of some type. Does not work on all targets, nor with all mixes. But when it works...you will know it. Its like your pheros go to another level.

At least this is what I have seen with Xist.

I have another report with Xist as well.

Just yesterday I seen someone I have not seen for over a month. Used 2 hits of Xist and 2 hits of Taboo. and when they got in my cloud the first thing they did was say "There is something "different" about you!"

Still trying to figure all this out.

Comment

What happened when you combined P83 with Xist? I can't get a handle on the stuff. I also hate the scent - it smells like flowers or something. I'd like to try XSP83, but I'd like to hear more from old AD P83 users that it's the exact same stuff. To have it unscented would be amazing.

Comment

Ditto here the neroli smell makes me nausated these days haha. Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X