yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Essential oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essential oils

So, I'm finally getting back into the pheromone scene (been testing at work with few results :( ) and i have a question.

Most of my mones are unscented, when i bought them my gf at the time was allergic to cologne and i was hoping that would help, and it did a little bit. Well, we are no longer together now, but as a result of my time with her I used to use essential oils as cologne instead as they didn't bother her. I was curious how i would apply my spray pheromones with my roll on essential oils.

Would i use the oils first and spray on top, or would i do it the other way around, or even use oil in one location and spray in another?

As a completly different question, while i am using the scented XS products I do own, i THINK i am havving problems with diffusion. My body temp runs kinda low, even though i live in freaking houston(satan's armpit), TX. but most people cannot seem to smell my mones from more than a foor away which is kinda killing me as i'm in a cubicle farm and thus inturactions do not take place in very close proximity. any ideas?

yo i'm in houston too, and i don't have a problem with diffusion. I also have the oils. If you're in a cubicle setting, i'm assuming you are wearing a long sleeves button up? if that's the case, there's really not much room for the mones to escape thru your suit! try your neck area, and the areas right under your ears.

Comment

My workplace is a little more relaxed, i get away with jeans and a T-shirt for the most part. I ussually apply to my neck and wrists.

I mention houston cause my lack of difussion is rediculous here. its ussually very humid and rather hot, so those things SHOULD be going for me...

Comment

so what is giving you the impression that your problem is diffusion? how much do you use and how much surface area are you using on your skin? i find it better to spread out the liquid on as much skin as possible.

Comment

Are you using sprays or oils?

- Sprays burn off fast in heat
          - Oils last longer but dont hit nearly as hard.

Comment

My typical application is to split 2 sprays between my wrists, and 1 spray on either side of my neck. this number varies slightly depending on my mix.

i only use sprays at the moment, but i was thinking about trying out oil... or if putting on essential oils under the sprays might help.

Comment

well if you wear short sleeves, try this tactic... i learned it from a different forum, and it seems to enhance effects a little bit.

when you go for the spray, try to spray it down the length of your arm, as opposed to spraying in one spot on your wrist. this increases the surface area of the pheromones, so more mones are diffusing at once.

test that for a while.

Comment

i wonder if the oil needs a scent for it to diffuse properly? I know the sprays have diffusion technology built in, but what about the oils?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X