yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How can I make pheromones stay longer on my skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I make pheromones stay longer on my skin?

Cologne can't really stay on my skin for more then two or three hours.. The pheromones stay a little it longer, but this is really bothering me..
    Have tried many colognes with no luck.. Also tried pheromone oil, but I find the sprays have better staying-power on my skin..

Please help..!

Cologne actually makes pheromones diffuse faster, which shorten the lifespan. Unless of course you sprayed on the cologne at least 10 minutes ago.

Factors that affect how long pheromones stay on the skin:
    - Environment: Hot environments = faster diffusion = shorter lifespan (the more you sweat, the more pheromones are coming off. Also, heat helps evaporate the pheromone sprays faster as its carried in alcohol, which has a lower boiling point). Colder environments = slower diffusion = longer lifespan.
    - Skin type: Very dry skin = quicker absorption of pheromones = less really coming off = less effects. Decently moisturized skin tends to grab hold of the pheromones, but doesn't absorb it so it's freer to diffuse. Constant sweating = constant wicking = constant evaporation and diffusion of pheromones.
    - Cologne application method: Spray on top of pheromones = slow diffusion if heavy cologne (woodsy, musk, spice base notes) due to heavy molecules trapping pheromone molecules from diffusing. You'll get faster diffusion if light cologne was sprayed on top (aquatics/citrus-based) due to alcohol lifting up the pheromones. This can also happen if you spray the cologne first and immediately spray pheromones on top. Ultimately, pheromones would seem to have a weaker effect.

So my question to you would be:
    1) What is your skin type?
    2) What cologne are you using?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• Rollerman
      Rollerman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello fdesa12! Thank you for answering..

Skin type: dry
      Cologne: Tierre Mugler-A*Men

You think I would be better off spraying just Pheromones and applying cologne a different place, or?

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
    Cologne actually makes pheromones diffuse faster, which shorten the lifespan. Unless of course you sprayed on the cologne at least 10 minutes ago.

Factors that affect how long pheromones stay on the skin:
    - Environment: Hot environments = faster diffusion = shorter lifespan (the more you sweat, the more pheromones are coming off. Also, heat helps evaporate the pheromone sprays faster as its carried in alcohol, which has a lower boiling point). Colder environments = slower diffusion = longer lifespan.
    - Skin type: Very dry skin = quicker absorption of pheromones = less really coming off = less effects. Decently moisturized skin tends to grab hold of the pheromones, but doesn't absorb it so it's freer to diffuse. Constant sweating = constant wicking = constant evaporation and diffusion of pheromones.
    - Cologne application method: Spray on top of pheromones = slow diffusion if heavy cologne (woodsy, musk, spice base notes) due to heavy molecules trapping pheromone molecules from diffusing. You'll get faster diffusion if light cologne was sprayed on top (aquatics/citrus-based) due to alcohol lifting up the pheromones. This can also happen if you spray the cologne first and immediately spray pheromones on top. Ultimately, pheromones would seem to have a weaker effect.

So my question to you would be:
    1) What is your skin type?
    2) What cologne are you using?
    Thanks for the information!

Comment

Skin type: dry
      Cologne: Tierre Mugler-A*Men

You think I would be better off spraying just Pheromones and applying cologne a different place, or?

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman
        Skin : dry
        Cologne: Tierre Mugler-A*Men what do you suggest in terms of cologne?

That's actually another method you could use. So if you feel the cologne isn't helping with extending the pheromone life, keep the cologne and pheromone separate. If that's still a problem, try moisturizing with lotion about 30 minutes before application. Start lightly, and increase the amount of lotion if you really need it.
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

That's actually another method you could use. So if you feel the cologne isn't helping with extending the pheromone life, keep the cologne and pheromone separate. If that's still a problem, try moisturizing with lotion about 30 minutes before application. Start lightly, and increase the amount of lotion if you really need it.
          sure!, also in the forums that I read I mentioned the method, Greetings!

Comment

Du you have a lotion to recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
              Du you have a lotion to recommend?
              Just an unscented one or a very faint scented one, unless you don't mind. It really depends on how much you want to moisturize. Strong moisturizers tend to be oily and take much, much longer to be less sticky, so maybe a water-based lotion.

If you're going to be using an oil-based lotion, start with small amounts and moisturize just barely enough.

For both types of lotion, don't oversaturate your skin.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Lately I have discovered.something . A moisturizer shown to be very effective, for people struggling with dry skin and pheromone longevity and also enhancing the effects of pheromones..

Aquaphorin and Aquaphore.. (Unscented)

Applying both these products made me think the my new bottle of SOB was a new.blend.. Be aware, this is a very effective moisturizer . The effects will surprise you..
                  Last edited by Rollerman; 03-17-2016, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Lately I have discovered.something . A moisturizer shown to be very effective, for people struggling with dry skin and pheromone longevity and also enhancing the effects of pheromones..

Aquaphorin and Aquaphore.. (Unscented)

Applying both these products made me think the my new bottle of SOB was a new.blend.. Be aware, this is a very effective moisturizer . The effects will surprise you..
                    Es esta crema la que dice?

its this crem?

Comment

Aquaphor (pickture) is more Vaseline oily type of product.. Can apply aquaporin cream/lotion then apply Aquaphore.. Clean neck day after.. The skin may feel dry but pheromones will be to strong.. Be very careful and experiment.. Good luck!

Comment

Aquaphor (pickture) is more Vaseline oily type of product.. Can apply aquaporin cream/lotion then apply Aquaphore.. Clean neck day after.. The skin may feel dry but pheromones will be to strong.. Be very careful and experiment.. Good luck!
                        Ok thanks, how many time you was use this product?, maybe later buy this product!

Comment

Used the method described for about a week..Effects of pheromones have gotten too powerful.. Even one spray SOB is too much (been getting negative results). Now I began using Aquaporin (lotion 400ml). I'm still in the testing stage, but I think this is the best solution for my dry skin.
                          If not, Eucerin have some more products I will try

Comment

Some guys use a moisturizer on top of the spray to diffuse slow... you can also use oils to diffuse slow and stay for longer

Comment

Used the method described for about a week..Effects of pheromones have gotten too powerful.. Even one spray SOB is too much (been getting negative results). Now I began using Aquaporin (lotion 400ml). I'm still in the testing stage, but I think this is the best solution for my dry skin.
                              If not, Eucerin have some more products I will try
                              Thanks for recommendation! good day my friend!!

Comment

I wonder what the results would be of simply rubbing a bit of EV organic coconut oil (EVOCO) on application points, wipe the skin clean (not to the point of stripping natural oils, but to the equivalent of a normal amount of oil on skin), then applying pheros as normal? Would the pheros be absorbed less? Would they then diffuse? Or become inert?

SteveO, I saw in another post you said you had a lot of experience with EVOCO... Have you already tried this?

I may experiment with this method... I'll hypothesize for now that:
                                EVOCO+Wipe+1 drop DPG DSX oil product= 2 drops DPG DXS oil product, (but it could just as easily have the reverse effect. )

Another separate test could isolate the results from a spray DXS product.

Cheers,

Q

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X