yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to attract the gogo-girls of Thailand (aged 18-35)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones to attract the gogo-girls of Thailand (aged 18-35)

I'm going to Thailand for a vaication.. My plan is to sit in a gogo-bar, leaving the girls whith no fear to approach, but still feeling extremely turned on. What would you recommend for the ultimate combo? All replies are greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Rollerman; 11-08-2015, 12:56 AM.

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
    I'm going to Thailand for a vaication.. My plan is to sit in a gogo-bar, leaving the girls whith no fear to approach, but still feeling extremely turned on. What would you recommend for the ultimate combo? All replies are greatly appreciated
    I think Evolve would work. One spray Evolve, also Xist. Extremely turned on would probably be SOB, but it can also be intimidating. Evolve has worked for me though, without intimidation.

Good cover like Sultans Oud is my choice and preference as well.

Comment

Hey, thank you for answering .. Do you use Xist alone? No need for social unisex mones like you need with SOB?

Comment

Hey, thank you for answering .. Do you use Xist alone? No need for social unisex mones like you need with SOB?
        Xist is very well alone, I use xist only and combined, success!

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

Xist is very well alone, I use xist only and combined, success!
          Ok, Thanks!

Comment

Yes, Xist on its own as a standalone works very nice! 2 sprays works great, add a spray of Evolve to make it sexual!

I'll give you a combo I wore to a club, and this girl could not keep her hands off me. Lots of girls giving me sexual looks. I was getting free drinks, and felt like a celebrity!

So here it is:

Ascend without cops x1 spray
            Bliss x1 spray
            Xist x2 sprays
            Evolve x2 sprays

All in Sultans Oud except Xist was unscented. All sprays applied to my neck, front and sides.

I really thought I'd OD. Instead it worked like magic! When I say magic, girl kept kissing me and would not let go. I just met her! It really did something to her head! Lol! I was happy, she was really sexy!

I didn't use any game or anything except nice clothes and dancing. I love Steve's products! It was no effort on my part, and I know these mones made all the difference!

I'm forever greatful to Steve for his products!

I've used Androtics products for years, never have I have gotten so much attention/action with their products. PXS blends just blow others out of the water!

I still can't believe it. It's like magic seriously. Xist is like hypnosis! Lol Definitely the best out of all! Evolve though, it's awesome!

Steve is really amazing, really is a wizard! I don't know how he does it, but he truly understands what goes on in women's heads to tailor products that work so well! Much respect SteveO! Gods bless you man!

Comment

Ok, Thanks!
              You have nothing to be thankful for, we're here to help, good day!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X