yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist Vs Connections; Building trust for a serious relationship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist Vs Connections; Building trust for a serious relationship.

Wondering if anyone has experience with building trust within a relationship.

Connections = Truth serum
    Xist = Perfect boyfriend vibe (In what aspect? Being caring/sweet? Some women like to date assholes, some like betas)

I am in a crossroads in choosing which one to use for building trust with a lady to grow a relationship into something more serious. So here is a hypothetical situation for whoever is reading this.

If your lady believes that you are not looking for something serious and insists that you are a seducer/lady killer/player/etc, which spray would you go with to reverse the effect while maintaining that sexy attractive alpha vibe? Xist or Connections.

Also curious as to what everyone's "go to kit" is for establishing a serious relationship.

I'd go with xist. I have very little experience with connections as i have just recieved a bottle in my most recent order, but i know xist. And o believe that xist would achieve what you are looking for

Comment

I only use xist, sorry for not help you!

Comment

I've used both and I would go for Xist. Or start with Xist, and by the 2nd week, add in 1 spray of Connections.

If you want to "reset", Xist is the main mone to use. You've probably heard some of us say it gets you out of the friendzone. I'll go into full explanation below.

There are two vibes that Xist gives off: 1) Perfect boyfriend, and 2) a whole new person.

What makes you the perfect boyfriend heavily depends on your actions. If you can find out what their ideal boyfriend would do and generally follow it, Xist will put you in a good position to be perceived as the perfect boyfriend. For the most part though, as long as you're taking the lead in a manner comfortable for the lady, and as long as you're not coming off as a pushover, Xist will solidify your position as someone worth getting into a relationship with.

Now, the unfortunate thing is we will never know what kind of guy a lady considers the ideal boyfriend without digging around. The best thing you can do is be yourself, and be someone who is in control of your own life. In a serious relationship, a girl will look for someone who is stable, has his honor/pride, and has his unbreakable standards. A girl will look for someone who can provide for her and her child/children, someone she can show off to her friends, and someone she can be proud to be with (he's so smart, makes money, good looking, so manly, etc... whatever combination of at least three of these or more). So if you stick with that and work on improving yourself (if you haven't already), the ladies will notice this. Never take for granted that they can be very perceptive, and that they talk. How you treat one girl will spread to other ladies. If you're chivalrous but don't escalate, your chivalry will spread and you stand on a good light. If on the other hand, you're chivalrous and try to escalate and word gets around, well now you have the seducer label more likely floating around. Sometimes, its a misunderstanding.

For vibe #2 (a whole new person, you are), this one requires multiple exposures. Understand this: if a girl already has a different impression of you than the one you want her to have, it's hard to get rid of it. Xist will help remove that by giving you that "whole new you" vibe, but it will require distancing yourself from her, and being patient

Distancing yourself from her will allow a decent amount of time for any changes to be more believable. Imagine your best friend suddenly today became super aggressive compared to yesterday. It's a shocker when there's no reason you can think of for it to happen. However, if you were to run into your best friend from middle school and found that he has become super aggressive since you've last seen him (i.e. 4 years ago), you're more likely to believe and accept that this is his new personality due to something. Maybe not so much yet, but multiple meetups will confirm or deny the consistency. This is where you have to be patient.

When you start seeing her again, start with one spray/drop. Any stronger and it will be unbelievable and you may be ignored or not taken seriously. Make sure your session with her is at least 30 minutes. The longer, the better. She'll perceive that you've changed somehow and pick up this "perfect boyfriend" vibe coming from you, as well as a vibe that tells her you've changed. Her past experience will tell her, "You could be wrong and he's still a player, but let's keep an eye on him and see if his new vibe is consistent or just a fluke". So, expose her to Xist at 1 spray/drop for at least 4 days of minimum 30 minute sessions each day. A week is best. The next week, push it up to 2 sprays/drops. You can add Connections here if you have it (I suggest keeping it at 1 spray or less if you're able to). The week after, push it to 3 sprays/drops if you really want to.

So here's a question you may want to ask if you haven't already. If your lady thinks you're a lady killer/seducer/player, why is that? What makes your lady think this? Where did she get this idea from? Was there something that you did? Did a misunderstood rumor float around and she got wind of it?
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• kingtut savage
          kingtut savage commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent explainatiin

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...